Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

What excuse will Harry and his wife use for not coming to the Coronation?

• They're 'busy'

Votes: 111 24.2%
  • Their demands have not been met nor has there been an apology

Votes: 256 55.8%
  • They are frightened of being booed and also tomatoes, esp in tins.

Votes: 87 19.0%
  • They refuse to let smeg keep one of the tiaras after she's worn it

Votes: 63 13.7%
  • The RF refuse to focus on Aldi's birthday during the Crowning.

Votes: 132 28.8%
  • The RF are not racist but are racist at the same time.

Votes: 97 21.1%
  • If their children can't be on the balcony, haz and smeg won't be there either.

Votes: 126 27.5%
  • They are not allowed to bring the Netflix crew

Votes: 124 27.0%
  • They won't get an appearence fee for the day.

• Smeg doesn't want to sit near poor people

Votes: 52 11.3%
  • If Joe won't go then neither will the award winning, feminist, humanitarian smeg.

Votes: 43 9.4%
  • Haz is not allowed a choice.

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title by @Duee
Found for me by @Hannahebee. Thank you so much.

We still don't like haz and smeg.
We're bored stiff about them now
We would like the truth to come out.

We touched on reparations with many strong feelings abounding. Yet we all remained friends. It's a wonderful forum here.
Someone came along to tell us a load of propaganda about China. I hope we're not going to get targeted.
Lots of history which was interesting.
Camilla will be Queen without the consort added. Quite right too, imo.
We're still playing 'will they/won't they' but most of us are past caring.
Lots of cartoons, memes, humour - all the good stuff.
Smeg bought another award. She doesn't seem to realise that if she paid for it, it's not worth anything.
Lady C seems to be scraping the barrel and doesn't really have anything new to say. (@Chita did a great cartoon for her and Angela Levin)
I can't think of anything else so please add all that I've missed.
Oh, and you all have unlimited choices in the poll so vote for all of them if you want to, lol.

Last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Great poll Cass! Thanks for new thread and thanks to Duee for great title and thanks also to 'Sherlock' hannahebee for finding it!

---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Great poll Cass! Thanks for new thread and thanks to Duee for great title and thanks also to 'Sherlock' hannahebee for finding it!

---
OMG - They got the bent elbow, limp wrist thingie she always does. 🤮

I don't know why I hate it so much. Maybe it triggers the memory of the narc mother I had or something. :unsure::rolleyes:

Anyone else hate it as much as I do? OK to lie to appease me. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the lovely new thread, recap and title ♥

The Gruesomes are stupid enough to cite tiaras as a reason why they wouldn't attend (nasty racist BRF was suspicious of Smegs. Won't add that it was with good reason 😂). One would think they they would be wise enough to leave it alone with all the controversy and the joke being on them, but they aren't. And they aren't willing to listen to those who are wise enough.

It's entertaining, but also quite boring now. Do some new stupid, Gruesomes.

Also, BRF according to them = Schrodinger's Racists 😂😂

Here we go with the not-that-big and not-that-fat candle. It can still work with the correct angles, or we can join a bunch of these. I've also ordered a round, sort of cactus-y mould so endless todger-y possibilities 😉 My actual cactus has put out two new leaves in anticipation of the Coronation 😉

IMG_20230408_180654.jpg

It's rose-scented for Catherine #englishrose ...Smegs will be green 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
New book by Robert Jobson says :
- Catherine found the walkabout very difficult.
- KC was frustrated at H bad manners overshadowing his 2016 Gulf tour.
- H was furious when his father told him he couldn't afford to fund M as well as W&C and kids and Camilla.
- HMLQ found Hs calls about his grievances difficult and wearisome.
- H swore at his father and repeatedly asked for funds.
- Queen was mystified by harkles public criticism of monarchy and RF and described their behaviour as 'quite mad'.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Anyone else find Jobson 'grubby' ? I don't see how he (or indeed anyone) could know how Catherine felt on the day of the enforced walkabout. Yes of course it looked uncomfortable and Catherine was probably pissed-off. It seems to me that being a 'Royal Correspondent' is just a licence to make tit up and then sell books etc. on the back of it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm on thread 🧵 317 lol I'm getting further behind 😄, but I'm still really enjoying catching up😀💖 x
I try and add a Pom pic a day but it's not always possible, for today though two pics 🥰 x

I made another book cover today, and I've another idea for one to add later too 😘 xx.

Resizer_16809583624281.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks Cass for the new fred and the poll. Well, I have voted only for what they use as an excuse (apologies needed, Aldi’s unpacking anniversary and no choice), but I guess if they don’t attend it would be because they’re afraid of the boos and the mocking, gray rock approach from the RF and the lack of interest (apart from some clickbaiting or paid media)

Also, yay my first fred name…thanks for your votes! Now once I make it to VIP room (195 posts to go eh), I will bring here the Netflix team and write a memoir about it! 🔜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
New book by Robert Jobson says :
- Catherine found the walkabout very difficult.
- KC was frustrated at H bad manners overshadowing his 2016 Gulf tour.
- H was furious when his father told him he couldn't afford to fund M as well as W&C and kids and Camilla.
- HMLQ found Hs calls about his grievances difficult and wearisome.
- H swore at his father and repeatedly asked for funds.
- Queen was mystified by harkles public criticism of monarchy and RF and described their behaviour as 'quite mad'.
It’s almost like he’s lifted a lot of stuff from Bower’s book.

• Haha
OMG - They got the bent elbow, limp wrist thingie she always does. 🤮

I don't know why I hate it so much. Maybe it triggers the memory of the narc mother I had or something. :unsure::rolleyes:

Anyone else hate it as much as I do? OK to lie to appease me. :p
There's a very nice, rude term for that pose in Punjabi. I hate that term so won't repeat it because mum uses it to berate me sometimes - doesn't have to be true for her to use it when she is in one of her moods.

That sort of an exaggerated pose is shown in movies and tv to make fun of effeminate men, but I see it more as the domain of useless fake airs-and-graces kind of women (like Smegs!). I'd rather be considered masculine (no one has called me that yet but they do say I look intimidating because I look capable because I don't move like that 🙄) than use that pose 🤮

I also dislike her little seal claps, the coquettish-ish hiding smile behind her hand with her neck tilted. Ooof, my BP is going to shoot up again.

Catherine's power walk - that's what we like!

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s almost like he’s lifted a lot of stuff from Bower’s book.
Yeah the book sounds just like Tom and Lady C's books and by the sound of it the book doesn't have any new revelations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I think i might buy that new book on kindle once i have finnished Harry potter book The Cursed Child , I am starting to feel a bit better today but am going to take it easy over the weekend

Back on topic thanks for the new thread I am hoping for a big Easter Sunday turnout from TRF at Winsor tomorrow mainly to knock those gruesomes of the headlines lol

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There's a very nice, rude term for that pose in Punjabi. I hate that term so won't repeat it because mum uses it to berate me sometimes - doesn't have to be true for her to use it when she is in one of her moods.

That sort of an exaggerated pose is shown in movies and tv to make fun of effeminate men, but I see it more as the domain of useless fake airs-and-graces kind of women (like Smegs!). I'd rather be considered masculine (no one has called me that yet but they do say I look intimidating because I look capable because I don't move like that 🙄) than use that pose 🤮

I also dislike her little seal claps, the coquettish-ish hiding smile behind her hand with her neck tilted. Ooof, my BP is going to shoot up again.

Catherine's power walk - that's what we like!
Thank you for responding to my post @ChaoticArtist. TW's body language just screams "Mean Girls" full of themselves. And, yes, also the seal claps and the coquettish act. Not gonna lie - it just triggers something inside me. I can practically hear warning bells going off in my head. 😨

Remember the look on TW's face when Hazno told her to "turn around" when they were standing on the balconey? She looked like an angry toddler throwing a tantrum in public. Yup, brought back memories of the narc mother and her rageful tirades. TW's dark energy seems to create a portal into a very bad, humiliating place in my mind. I honestly dislike her for it.

Could use some healing thoughts thrown my way....

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you @Duee and Cass Bear.

Comment below on historic slavery claims. BIB is so true. Since our late Queen died it's been revealed how much she protected us over the years, because she listened to her advisers. Although Chuck speaks three languages and even English, imo he's of limited intelligence and can't resist meddling. The hole in his sock and affinity with slugs are red herrings to lure us into thinking he's a man of the people. He isn't.

Chuck has confirmed the victimhood status of these claimants, creating a rod for all our backs and feeding the pernicious racism bandwagon that's blighted our society over the last few years. Susan Hussey connotations, roll over. Badly handled, supine, and an opportunity missed to stop the bandwagon.
This is all about money, not justice, it will transpire so.

"Opus1, Changed beyond recognition, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
"He is too naive, our late Queen is sorely missed for her understanding of who are our enemies. Charles has fallen into the trap of the Left, the Guardian set a sprat to catch the mackerel and the bait was taken. It will not end well. Ignore the culpability of every other country around the globe, and make sure the British pay over and over again, even though we were the first country to stop it and make reparations at the time. This is so wrong, why won't anyone stand up for this country?"

Where's @Evangelina with her cryptic pessimism? Please come back! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else find Jobson 'grubby' ? I don't see how he (or indeed anyone) could know how Catherine felt on the day of the enforced walkabout. Yes of course it looked uncomfortable and Catherine was probably pissed-off. It seems to me that being a 'Royal Correspondent' is just a licence to make tit up and then sell books etc. on the back of it. :rolleyes:
Last time I heard him speak, he was on a phone line to GBNews and he sounded horrible and slobbery.
His breathing was really heavy and he was sounding rather anti-William.

There's a new (to me) "royal expert' on GBNews lately.
Caroline Aston. I've never seen her before and never heard of her until this last week when
I've seen her a few times and she's been very snarky about the Harkles each time.

To be fair to Jobson he has been a royal reporter for years and when there's been royal tours overseas, he's been with the press pack reporting on the tours.

PS
forgot to thank for new thread and fab title.
Well done for both.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.