Harry & Meghan #316 Arise Sir Trey Parker & Sir Matt Stone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs of course none of the big stars are not going to perform because of adultery…. Such bull crap …and so annoying that tattlers are questioning it 🤬🤬🤬
Most big Stars would have got contracts for performances elsewhere
---
She. Cannot. Convincingly. Act. Out. Drinking. A. Cup. Of. Coffee! Is there no start to her thespian talents? 🤣

Also I've been looking closely at the top left of that picture wondering what someone has circled 😂
I think It’s a fan not something that’s been circled

Reactions: 15
I am totally convinced that this photo was supposed to mimic the last one of Diana and Dodi in the car with Henri Paul.
43 ruined it by laughing as she looked out of the window when she should have had a concerned face on. I might be a cynical old bat but I think she forgot herself and went off script. Or had a last minute change of mind and decided to be defiant and laughing rather than look frightened because it would prove her critics right that she was scared and unhappy.
After all, she probably reasoned that they’d already had the Netflix shot of being followed by an innocent pizza delivery guy on a bike who didn’t realise he had a starring role as a pap in the wild. Poor working class sod.
So she went for her usual overacting option.
Either way, this photo was a deliberate attempt to recall Diana’s last car journey.
But like I said, I am a cynical old bat.

Just as an aside, you’d think the US’s palest (whipsmart) black woman would have the sense to make the hands match the face.

4F1F5EA0-E142-49F1-8C91-ECD8B7DF625F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The photos of them going to Bungalows were made by a notorious pap agency that the ILBW has been using since her "actress" days. So, yeah, everyone manages to have a private life - including the Harkles - except when they notify/do business with paps when convenient.

Even photos taken by random people that come across the family are rarely published, like the Wales's burger lunch, Catherine shopping for Halloween a couple of years ago, or pictures of W&C on a date on a restaurant in Norfolk.

This was planned in advance and was part of an attack on TRF but mainly to W&C to overshadow St. David's. It started the day before with the old footage of ILBW, then the Harkles "date night" and la piece de resistance Froxit.
Frogxit has failed for the Harkles as far as I can see strategy wise, no one gives a tit, they have a home (16 bathroom mansion) and most people are just buzzing that KC3 is channeling big Frogxit energy.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Comment on KC terminating Frogmore
"The idea that he is doing this for the nation, that this is not an act of vengeance seems to be silly. He is getting his own back here."

Although there's much public glee, is this a good look just before the Coronation? I wonder how this will be seen elsewhere, and while we here know the full dreadfulness of the Stoats, has KC's overnight reaction to "Spare" handed them something they can use for their victimhood? One thing I'm sure of is that the Queen would have handled it differently and it would have never come to this.

It was KC himself who recently used the Stoat's UK domicile at FC to enable the Stoat to stay on as a Counsellor of State, to avoid offending him. So I don't understand Bookworm's comment that the RF are now concerned about the US tax authorities or the Stoat not paying rent as this has been going on for years.

The Stoats have been savagely attacking the Cambridge family for years, fouling race relations here and in the States, abusing their titles, stealing, politicking, faking, perjuring.. you name it. No consequences year in year out, still the leaseholder of FC and Darling Boy. Only recently being enticed to the Coronation, and the promise of Flatpack titles dangled to be "earned" (BP) by Stoat good behaviour. They're either eligible for titles or not, and their parents can't "earn" them by behaving themselves.

Write that Camilla's the power behind the Throne and briefs the press and that the boys didn't want their father to marry her and Wham! KC fuming and down comes the guillotine. This "eviction", lauded everywhere, is more about KC's outrage than anything else and anger that there's more than a grain of truth in the Stoat's lurid ramblings in "Spare".

Why is the Sussex lease is being linked to PA? Unless KC is tapping into public resentment of PA and lumping the black sheep together? PA's kept a low profile and now is being offered the keys to Frogmore? Frogmarched into Frogmore.

I've been trying to find out why the Bill to strip Andrew of his Dukedom features "His Majesty The King" in the text. On the date the Bill was presented 20th June 2022 our Queen was alive and had 3 months to live. It should have read "Her Majesty The Queen".
No success in my investigations but I'm useless at this sort of stuff and this is very puzzling. There's probably a simple explanation but I'd like to know.

I hope someone reads this thread, maybe someone from outside, who could shed some light.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It would sound better for the RF /KC if the wording was changed to Non Renewal of Contract for FrogCott instead of using the word eviction .The Fusexess pair will cash in on that word forever.
The problem is that no matter what word is actually used the Harkles will use another word that is worst. Heck they even changed the wording in The Late Queens speech. The word “evict” has probably come from them and the truth is that the lease from Frogmore was not renewed.

Reactions: 26
Good for her. I, on the other hand, am judging them like stink.
I can't remember the context or the conversation now but I remember one of my nieces and I agreeing one time that you can't beat a good judging 🤣.
I will judge them all I like 😁.

I can't get past that photo of her gurning towards the ground in that photo.
I get that they wanted to look upbeat and fun but ... 🙄

Also, and I'm aware that this is probably a stupid question - I wonder if either of them thinks even for a minute, wow what a duck up. We could have played nice and had a lifestyle beyond most people's wildest dreams. Showed up at events, waved, shook hands and so forth. Lived in luxury in return. What's not to like..,

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Comment on KC terminating Frogmore
"The idea that he is doing this for the nation, that this is not an act of vengeance seems to be silly. He is getting his own back here."

Although there's much public glee, is this a good look just before the Coronation? I wonder how this will be seen elsewhere, and while we here know the full dreadfulness of the Stoats, has KC's overnight reaction to "Spare" handed them something they can use for their victimhood? One thing I'm sure of is that the Queen would have handled it differently and it would have never come to this.

It was KC himself who recently used the Stoat's UK domicile at FC to enable the Stoat to stay on as a Counsellor of State, to avoid offending him. So I don't understand Bookworm's comment that the RF are now concerned about the US tax authorities or the Stoat not paying rent as this has been going on for years.

The Stoats have been savagely attacking the Cambridge family for years, fouling race relations here and in the States, abusing their titles, stealing, politicking, faking, perjuring.. you name it. No consequences year in year out, still the leaseholder of FC and Darling Boy. Only recently being enticed to the Coronation, and the promise of Flatpack titles dangled to be "earned" (BP) by Stoat good behaviour. They're either eligible for titles or not, and their parents can't "earn" them by behaving themselves.

Write that Camilla's the power behind the Throne and briefs the press and that the boys didn't want their father to marry her and Wham! KC fuming and down comes the guillotine. This "eviction", lauded everywhere, is more about KC's outrage than anything else and anger that there's more than a grain of truth in the Stoat's lurid ramblings in "Spare".

Why is the Sussex lease is being linked to PA? Unless KC is tapping into public resentment of PA and lumping the black sheep together? PA's kept a low profile and now is being offered the keys to Frogmore? Frogmarched into Frogmore.

I've been trying to find out why the Bill to strip Andrew of his Dukedom features "His Majesty The King" in the text. On the date the Bill was presented 20th June 2022 our Queen was alive and had 3 months to live. It should have read "Her Majesty The Queen".
No success in my investigations but I'm useless at this sort of stuff and this is very puzzling. There's probably a simple explanation but I'd like to know.

I hope someone reads this thread, maybe someone from outside, who could shed some light.
QE2 did handle the situation radically differently, and that’s precisely why it has come to this! She took the “laissez-faire” approach and in the process a monster was created. QE2’s stance was in keeping with all of her principles. However, somebody somewhere had to at least attempt to draw a halt to the never-ending tit-show. I have the greatest of respect for QE2. May she rest in peace.
I am so glad that KC3 is making decisions. The situation as it stood with H&M was unsustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The problem is that no matter what word is actually used the Harkles will use another word that is worst. Heck they even changed the wording in The Late Queens speech. The word “evict” has probably come from them and the truth is that the lease from Frogmore was not renewed.
I think this is playing out like the dog bowl story - they thought people would GAF - reality we are all cheering Charles/Wills on.

Dear imbeciles - Ukraine has been at war for a year, COL crisis has people choosing between food and heating.
VICTIM HOURS ARE OVAAAA!
You utterly irredeemable cunts.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
QE2 did handle the situation radically differently, and that’s precisely why it has come to this! She took the “laissez-faire” approach and in the process a monster was created. QE2’s stance was in keeping with all of her principles. However, somebody somewhere had to at least attempt to draw a halt to the never-ending tit-show. I have the greatest of respect for QE2. May she rest in peace.
I am so glad that KC3 is making decisions. The situation as it stood with H&M was unsustainable.
Well said. I have the upmost respect and love for QEII also but she handled the Harkles badly. She didnt stop the tit show when it was needed. I can understand it though. It must have been difficult, at her age, to even contemplate that a Grandson you have been close to and loved all his life would suddenly do this crap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
If the latest pics are (c) Backgrid does that mean they pay for the paps themselves? Not sure I'd be happy with this one LOL

View attachment 1998519
So I was looking at this pic again and Harry’s eyes gave me a flashback to a scene in “Fast Times at Ridgemont High” when Spiccoli tumbled out of the van at school stoned out of his mind in a haze of reefer smoke! If I could Photoshop I’d add billowing smoke to this pic! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well said. I have the upmost respect and love for QEII also but she handled the Harkles badly. She didnt stop the tit show when it was needed. I can understand it though. It must have been difficult, at her age, to even contemplate that a Grandson you have been close to and loved all his life would suddenly do this crap.
I understand it because I saw my own mother do the same with my younger brother. She was just as old as TQ and just didn't not want to hear any truths. I could tell that even though she understood all of it rationally, she didn't want to deal with it and her way of handling it was not to think about it. I don't fault TQ for any of this. King Charles should have stepped in and handled it. It really wasn't William's place to do it, but he could have.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if William started the lease non renewal option? Perhaps he realised especially after the Taliban comments that he did not want a target on his family's back with Frogmore being so close and wanted them well away from their new home. Perhaps he put his foot down to KC and said ENOUGH...do something about it/them.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.