Harry & Meghan #307 mirror mirror on the wall, they're the most delusional of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god. Take the hair away and he looks just like Smeggy. ,😱. Do you think they both use the same plastic surgeon and are trying to replicate each other. 🤭
He is looking kind of trans to me. Maybe he will go all the way if he can find the money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Today’s Popbitch just dropped this :eek:

>> Doc tales <<​
The call of nature​

As David Attenborough begins to wind his work down at the ripe old age of 96, his team has been spending some time sounding out possible successors to continue his TV work and keep his various nature doc franchises alive.

But who has the right combination of fame, public standing and environmental chops to assume the legendary Attenborough mantle? One person we hear was initially considered to take over was Prince Harry, but discussions fizzled out when Team Sussex began asking questions about how both halves of the happy couple could be best utilised on-screen.​
I don't believe this for a minute. Attenborough is too close to William to even think of asking Harry. This sounds like PR from Harry's camp.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I used to get my make up done at Mac sometimes and it was amazing, like they’d basically draw a new face on your face. But I actually don’t mind my real face, which is nice, because I’d rather it didn’t come off on my pillow.

Smegs real face is below average tbqh.

Soznotsoz Smegatron!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
the only "mac" reference that i know is McDonald's & i already look like ronald Mcdonald so will pass...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Read up on my previous statement, apparently he arrived at Balmoral after the BBC announcement, but I find it weird that no one would get in touch to let him know, instead of learning from a massive drama queen

Reactions: 11
I don't believe this for a minute. Attenborough is too close to William to even think of asking Harry. This sounds like PR from Harry's camp.
Popbitch don’t tend to print PR shite. They are quite reliable and I’d believe them over any other media outlet!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
His need for high-risk security though is self-inflicted - he wrote what he did presumably because he was willing to accept responsibility - or it was a deliberate move to get the level of security he wasn't previously allowed. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
His need for high-risk security though is self-inflicted - he wrote what he did presumably because he was willing to accept responsibility - or it was a deliberate move to get the level of security he wasn't previously allowed. :mad:
Didn't he say actions have consequences?

Reactions: 31
He is looking kind of trans to me. Maybe he will go all the way if he can find the money.
I reckon he is aiming to step into TW's shoes once she ups & leaves ... maybe in the dark he's hoping that Harold won't notice the difference!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Samantha finally made it to Trevor Coult's channel. She confirmed Smeg's age to be 41. Re. Doria she said they were all busy as a family doing stuff and she didn't know what Doria was up to but that Thomas was Smeg's main parent and paid/did all the parent things. Confirmed that Smeg collected her eggs. She thinks like the rest of us that there were too many odd things around the pregnancy which got her questioning too. She doesn't know Marcus but thought it odd he went to the baby shower. As far as she is aware Smeg was not married before Trevitty-Trev or had previous kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Blimey! Not Bruce Riedel!
If he says it, it must be true.
Not gonna happen! Hell no! Americans will NOT be paying for his f**king security nor would the government authorize it! 🙄

On a happy note, I’m having Szechuan Chicken for dinner because cooking ain’t in the cards for this kid, tonight!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Where's our thread starters ! I can't as I'm tech dinosaur

---

Lady C on gb news. Says would be grave mistake to engage with harkles. They shouldn't be invited to Coronation even if KC makes it out to be a security issue

---

Lady C. Responds to question why smeg not supporting H, says remember how she treated her ex Trevor and her father. She's a barracuda and has sharp teeth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.