Harry & Meghan #307 mirror mirror on the wall, they're the most delusional of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I read it on here that Lady C was dropping something this week.

I think there was a suggestion it was something big.
From memory İ think she was suggesting truths about Smeg to be revealed later this year. Someone on here (sorry can't remember who) suggested it might have something to do with the Markles' documentary/Sam's court case.

Reactions: 21
Scobies lips are moving but it’s the wife’s words coming out

Good god. Take the hair away and he looks just like Smeggy. ,😱. Do you think they both use the same plastic surgeon and are trying to replicate each other. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good god. Take the hair away and he looks just like Smeggy. ,😱. Do you think they both use the same plastic surgeon and are trying to replicate each other. 🤭
He's morphing into her!!

---

The only picture we got from the documentary of Harry kissing Meghan's pregnant belly was this when she was supposedly pregnant with Archie. It is also interesting to note how in the Netflix documentary we saw lots of photos of her pregnant belly when she was supposedly pregnant with Archie but when she was supposedly pregnant with Lili we didn't see as many photos. Another thing to mention that in the documentary a scan photo was shown that we were supposed to believe was Archie, but conveniently had all the important information missing whereas with Lili no scan photo was shown in the documentary.
View attachment 1912334
So obvious these are posed - 'we haven't any closey-closey ones - '

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I used to get my make up done at Mac sometimes and it was amazing, like they’d basically draw a new face on your face. But I actually don’t mind my real face, which is nice, because I’d rather it didn’t come off on my pillow.

Smegs real face is below average tbqh.

Soznotsoz Smegatron!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had my makeup professionally done and I couldn't believe I was me! What a difference it can make when done right.

It really does make a huge difference and I find smegs, at best, average without makeup and not much more than that with it. This is after all her plastic surgery too. Harold would not have given her a second glance before she redid her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So obvious these are posed - 'we haven't any closey-closey ones - '
We haven't and that is extremely telling IMO I also find it interesting how in the Netflix documentary they never said anything about how excited they were to become parents for the first time either.

Reactions: 25
I agree he’s looking more female each day
Next photo he will be wearing a skirt and have boobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The only picture we got from the documentary of Harry kissing Meghan's pregnant belly was this when she was supposedly pregnant with Archie. It is also interesting to note how in the Netflix documentary we saw lots of photos of her pregnant belly when she was supposedly pregnant with Archie but when she was supposedly pregnant with Lili we didn't see as many photos. Another thing to mention that in the documentary a scan photo was shown that we were supposed to believe was Archie, but conveniently had all the important information missing whereas with Lili no scan photo was shown in the documentary.
View attachment 1912334
Why are they in a photo booth from the 70s?

• Haha
  • Heart
Good video by Nate the Lawyer showing their severe decline in popularity in the U.S

Reactions: 14
Idk if it's been mentioned or my memory is dire but when Harry said he found out about the Queen's death he claims it was via BBC news. However we all know that her passing was announced at 6.30pm, her majesty having died at around 3pm that afternoon and I'm almost certain we saw him drive into Balmoral a while before the official announcement, and despite what an absolute bellend he's been, I can't imagine the news going out before he was made aware.

Of course recollections can vary and I very well might be wrong. And I seem to remember him saying Meghan text him saying to check the news. Maybe it's just me but that's an awful way to tell someone their grandmother had died.

As an aside I had sympathy for them and wished them well carving out their own path but jesus christ that memoir and the entitlement and pissing off the taliban has made me reconsider...

• Wow
From memory İ think she was suggesting truths about Smeg to be revealed later this year. Someone on here (sorry can't remember who) suggested it might have something to do with the Markles' documentary/Sam's court case.
That was possibly me! Have to qualify that by saying it was a guess based in intuition and no insider scoop fwiw 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today’s Popbitch just dropped this :eek:

>> Doc tales <<​
The call of nature​

As David Attenborough begins to wind his work down at the ripe old age of 96, his team has been spending some time sounding out possible successors to continue his TV work and keep his various nature doc franchises alive.

But who has the right combination of fame, public standing and environmental chops to assume the legendary Attenborough mantle? One person we hear was initially considered to take over was Prince Harry, but discussions fizzled out when Team Sussex began asking questions about how both halves of the happy couple could be best utilised on-screen.​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Today’s Popbitch just dropped this :eek:

>> Doc tales <<​
The call of nature​

As David Attenborough begins to wind his work down at the ripe old age of 96, his team has been spending some time sounding out possible successors to continue his TV work and keep his various nature doc franchises alive.

But who has the right combination of fame, public standing and environmental chops to assume the legendary Attenborough mantle? One person we hear was initially considered to take over was Prince Harry, but discussions fizzled out when Team Sussex began asking questions about how both halves of the happy couple could be best utilised on-screen.​
You know when you kick off a project, you join everyone around the table to brainstorm and the boss say's "there are no bad ideas, just say whatever you think"? That's when someone said "Harold", everyone laughed and continued. That's the only moment his name was on that table.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.