Harry & Meghan #273 There were three of us in the marriage; me, my wife and her backgrid guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’re winning at all…I think they are in a state of inertia…they’re in exactly the same position they were in one week ago, one month ago, six months ago …with a GREAT risk of over exposure….same media publications doing press on them, the people who took a view after Oprah still supporting them but that category not growing, C list celeb events …

They should be growing their fan base in USA but it’s just not gaining traction .
Completely agree. At this point I just can’t see their route to growing their US fan base in a crowded marketplace where content is king and they’ve now proved they have less than duck-all to offer in that department. After this it’ll just be an endless dreary succession of pretend philanthropic endeavours and fake award ceremonies and “being spotted” on some beach somewhere and other completely tedious nonsense that nobody other than the total die-hards is gonna give one shiny shite about.

They’ll keep some of their inexplicable losers fan base but it’s only attrition from here on in and Spotify and Netflix know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Here's a ripple of hope from The Sun. Staff bullied by Minge have stated that they want the affair out in the open and for The Palace to lift NDAs. One was quoted as saying "It's all a game for her. And she is loving it." Apparently Palace insiders are seething with rage and those who are victims are afraid she will sue them. Gloves about to come off?

As with the ’me too’ movement it only takes one brave person to speak out and the floodgates would open. I wouldn’t want anyone to go through a backlash from the SS /social media but if this is what it takes to start the Harkles demise then #letthemspeakout

I would very happily contribute some money to pay for the court case - although I doubt it would even get to that stage- just more denials and victimhood from the H’s.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Has anyone noticed that he is dragging Meghan off the Red Carpet when it is usually the opposite way round. He wanted to get off really quickly whereas you could tell that Meghan wanted to stay on the Red Carpet and have more pictures taken, but for once it seemed like Harry was having none of it.
Hazza was getting grilled by the reporters that’s why he wanted to get outta there. They were asking him about putting money before family. It was delicious to see actual reporters having a go at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I wonder if GingerTwat was stupid enough to gift TW his mother’s jewellery or if he said she could use it.

Because imagine Diana’s jewellery (probably the only real investments he has now) just going bye bye. Cos TW seems like the type to send it all to auction when she runs out of divorce cash.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ffs 6 hours of them crying and whinging…. Merry bleeping Christmas. Couldn’t they have waited until January when were all depressed anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
All you lovely tattlers have made me laugh so hard I have had to make two brews 😂🥰
But now I am off to get threads behind as my son is home on a break from the Army. I may return later but for now I'm off to get his fave tea ready.
Don't lose faith the tossers just show themselves for the self centred barstewards they really are to everyone whenever they open their mouths (photo albums). Can't wait to see what the difference is between the book and the reality show. Notebook at the ready.

@Zippy they work really well the plugins ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm honestly just following the story for the laughs... agree with everyone who says their brand is tainted, no one will want to associate with them unless they too are desperate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hazza was getting grilled by the reporters that’s why he wanted to get outta there. They were asking him about putting money before family. It was delicious to see actual reporters having a go at him.
The reporters were fab weren’t they! This whole week has been delicious in terms of ordinary people finally “using their voice” (thanks Peg) to speak up against the lies and bullcrap constantly shovelled in our direction.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Copied the blurb so you don't have to click:

"We know a ripple of hope can turn into a wave of change, big steamy load of our crap" the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have said, after winning an award for their racial justice and mental health work.
Prince Harry and Meghan received the Ripple of Hope Award from the Robert F Kennedy Human Rights (RFKHR) organisation at a gala in New York.
The two also spoke about their "belief of courage over fear and love over hate".
Actor Alec Baldwin hosted the ceremony.
The RFKHR is a human rights advocacy organisation that focuses on issues such as mass incarceration, racial justice and gender-based violence.
It says that it honours those who have demonstrated "an unwavering commitment to social change and worked to protect and advance equity, justice and human rights".
During the ceremony, Harry and Meghan announced a new collaboration between their Archewell Foundation and the RFKHR - the Archewell Foundation Award for Gender Equity in Student Film.
"Our hope with this award is to inspire a new generation of leadership in the arts, where diverse up-and-coming talent have a platform to have their voices heard and their stories told," the couple said in a statement.
"The values of RFK Foundation and the Archewell Foundation are aligned in our shared belief of courage over fear, and love over hate.
"Together we know that a ripple of hope can turn into a wave of change."
Speaking on stage with Ms Kennedy during the event, Harry joked: "I'll be honest with you, Kerry - I just thought we were just going on a date night, so I found it quite weird that we're sharing the room with 1,500 people.
"We don't get out much these days because our kids are so small and young, so this is completely unexpected.
"But it's nice to share date night with all of you, so thank you for coming," he added to laughter from the audience.

The ceremony was hosted by actor Alec Baldwin, who last year was involved in a deadly shooting on the set of a Western movie when a gun that Baldwin was using during rehearsal killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. Last October, Baldwin reached a settlement with Hutchins' family.
Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky and Bank of America chief executive Brian Moynihan also received awards.
RFKHR President Kerry Kennedy said the royal couple had been "incredibly brave" in addressing the issues of mental illness and racial justice.
"For Meghan to get out there on national television and normalise discussion of mental health, at this point, is incredibly important and very brave," Ms Kennedy, the daughter of the late Robert F Kennedy, told US outlet Extra.
BIB Fixed it for you.
Good morning, Have they gone? Is it time to come out of my blankets? I never got there last night. By the time Uber got here, He took 0ne look at the palette of canned goods I was bringing, and turned around and dozed off the block. Who wants lunch?
0289727F-6935-422B-9E92-E56F7EB0FB59.jpeg

I missed Marlene explaining about her racist catching clothe. Is it in the wiki? An earlier thread? I’m nit surprised, I just want to see it for myself. My heart goes out to Zlady Susan, I hope the palace is making things right with her. I hope she sees she was ambushed. Pure and dim_ke. Plus, she looks like Grandma Cheshire, and I loved that dear old lady. Taught me manners, cleanliness, and how to curtesy when I was 3 “If I ever met the Queen” So I’m really mad about what Shouty’s Friends did to Lady Susan.
And I want to say great new thread, and fabulous recap and title, before it closes. Ty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if GingerTwat was stupid enough to gift TW his mother’s jewellery or if he said she could use it.

Because imagine Diana’s jewellery (probably the only real investments he has now) just going bye bye. Cos TW seems like the type to send it all to auction when she runs out of divorce cash.
The RF doesn't do prenuptial indeed. Not sure he actually really owns D's jewellery 🤔🤔
Anyway, that ungrateful bleep could definitely leave him and take all that she can fit in her pockets.

Also, from last night, no designer was announced for the sack of potatoes frock?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, in the footage No5 says "we don't get out much because our children are so small.....young!" Why did he need to reiterate young was it because small could have described dollies? :ROFLMAO: 🙃😉
So what! We’re so over your rabbiting on about your invisible kids! The reason you don’t get out is because nobody likes you and know you’ll bore company to death if they invite you anywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That's what I thought as well.
The questions were mostly directed at him. So he wasn't going to stay around any longer than he had to.
Umbrella and all. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.