Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
If I've learned anything from my 5 year fight to keep women's sex based rights, it's that it's very important to listen to the people who are 'closed down' and silenced.
If the opposing argument isn't allowed at all, then imo you're listening to propaganda.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
The reason the game is so dirrdy (pmsl🙈) is because cock happy Henry told all his secrets to Rachel, she used every one of his vulnerabilities to snare him and now control him... and I guarantee there are videos of him in uncompromising scenarios... he's got no choice than to do as she instructs..
He's been played like an absolute fiddle.
He said too much.
She knows too much.
Both of them sold their souls to Netflix who are dry humping them something rotten...oh dear😕

Loose lips sink ships 😔

• Heart
  • Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I mean...

How is this a win for them? This is seriously embarrassing especially after the crowds, cheers and love that Will and Kate just got last week in Boston.

Not to mention they got Alec Baldwin while Will and Kate got all those other stars.

I don't understand what you guys are seeing that is so special about this event?

• Heart
  • Haha

Ck13

Chatty Member
Catherine looks her best tonight . Stunning . She’s playing the harkles at their game and is winning .

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
@Zippy2000 so pleased for you and he is lovely and as an experienced cat owner do leave some dry cat food down overnight, they get very hungry and it stops the 5am wailing.

I know a lot of owners will disagree with me but I leave some dried food down all day and wet food x 3 daily never had an obese cat yet just happy cats.

He will hide away probably but just be patient and make sure he knows where his food,water and litter tray are.

He will be very grateful to have a warm loving home and will be a lovely companion for you.
Yeah have put some dried food down for Him He is on the couch next to me now curled up in my jacket giving me the ' come near me and I will claw your eyes out ' lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I disagree that Harry is unhappy and uncomfortable. Harry is just as bad as she is - worse actually.
Meghan came along and agreed with the spoiled brat, poor you Harry, you get treated so badly Harry, you’re the real star of the family. Both of them were mistaken by the outpouring of love for them at their wedding. They thought it was because they were special, they didn’t realise it was because of the peoples love of the Royal family which they have so disgustingly betrayed now.
Harry and Megan and both very far removed from reality and weighed down with hubris. Awful people who have nothing of any merit to offer.

• Heart
  • Sick

Umbridge

Also, there are millions of women who would happily endure the "pain and suffering" of marrying into the Royal Family during this cost of living crisis, when many are having to compromise between heating and eating. Read the room, shit-for-brains.
I love the idea of marrying into royality. In theory.

At 19 I probably would have been stupid enough to do it, but by mid 30s and one marriage down, MM knew (or should have known) exactly what she was getting into.

They could have had a very small private wedding like some of the other Queens Granchildren, but they didnt want that. No sympathy at all, for either of them.

They wanted the money and fame.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I can't see why they would want to bring attention to this or Diana. Both Kate and Diana were actually hounded by hordes of press, on a daily basis. It will just highlight the fact that 43% was more or less ignored.
Also both Diana and Kate were young women when they became involved with the royal family. Smegz was a divorcee in her 30s with experience of the press after spending years in the entertainment industry. On paper she should have been much better equipped to deal with the press and attention.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
Two private jet trips back and forth in the space of a week is really weird, particularly after William's Earth Shot event. They just don't give a fuck anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 58

Knitwit

VIP Member
The only questions Alec is getting is about the harkles
It is so awkward, Baldwin doesn't know what to say when asked about the Harkles so asks his wife to chime in with her thoughts - the wife who pretended to be Spanish for decades, who put on a Spanish accent and claimed not to know the English word for cucumber. The woman was born in Boston, her real name is Hillary and she has no Spanish heritage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Chita

VIP Member
I 100% believe a moon bump. But on the Moonbump official website they literally guide you what size to wear each month, skin tone matching service, with bra straps attached. One must really be an idiot to confuse sizes and wear such tight clothing.
Time to wheel out this QVC one for our new members.

meghan QVC 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

peradetlic

VIP Member
One good news today:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56