Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Well done on new title

Just wondering why she is called 43
Because she claims to be 43% Nigerian.

Sorry for the endless waffling in the recap everyone. I appear to be in a theatrical mood today and I wouldn't be surprised if I soon disappeared to go and dance with the fairies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Private Jet hopping eco worriers
Bullying humanitarians
Tax dodging philanthropists
Lying chiefs of countering misinformation
Nazi costume wearing anti racism warrior
Royal title holding Anti hierarchist

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Awwww how beautiful. Can we have a pic everyday to help us over this next weeks games pretty please ❤❤❤
If I can lure Him from under the TV unit He is so timid and shy He is around four I have put down some treats for Him am talking to him as well As soon as I saw Him I knew He was coming home with me

• Heart
Reactions: 67

kev1974

VIP Member
That dress is like when they go on Don't Tell The Bride, and the bloke has spent all the money on the stag do, so is forced to pick some old shit from the back room, and there's no money left for alterations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I cannot believe that they are actually receiving an award for ‘fighting racism’.
How the fuck are they doing that? What have they done from their ivory tower? Harry is the only documented racist in the contemporary royal family ffs. You couldn’t make this shit up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Nuttynana

VIP Member
@Zippy2000 so pleased for you and he is lovely and as an experienced cat owner do leave some dry cat food down overnight, they get very hungry and it stops the 5am wailing.

I know a lot of owners will disagree with me but I leave some dried food down all day and wet food x 3 daily never had an obese cat yet just happy cats.

He will hide away probably but just be patient and make sure he knows where his food,water and litter tray are.

He will be very grateful to have a warm loving home and will be a lovely companion for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Xales

VIP Member
I am wondering.

"Look how bad all the royal ladies were treated. My dad allowed it to happen to mum & Camilla, My uncles allowed it to happen to Sarah & Sophie. My brother allowed it to happen to Catherine."

"I am the good one. I am not letting it happen to my wife" (even though it is what she really really wants!).

Boy did she fuck up hitching herself to his paranoia.

• Sick
  • Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Have we ever seen this pic before? It's hilarious, we know for a fact that ain't his flat!
Screenshot_20221206-133233_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Here He is in his posh bed on my bed lol I am keeping him in my bedroom tonight my bathroom is Ensuite so his litter box is in there have also got dry food and water for Him I doubt i will sleep much tho
318087446_10160653876834571_4804139984440372126_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ChipDex

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Haz and Smeg are in a Hilton with Alec Baldwin. Meanwhile Catherine's in another tiara.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
The selection of the wrong footage to convey a desired impression/narrative is the same shenanigans as the Oprah interview doctoring headlines. I guess this time people were prepared for such antics and consequently ready to do a deep dive into the footage and clips. The turnaround in uncovering the deceit must have their heads spinning. The Oprah interview benefited from the element of surprise and inaccuracies and misrepresentations were pointed out after the broadcast. The Netflix "documentary" has been anticipated for a long time. People are ready. Even a one minute teaser has contained deception. A leopard, indeed, never changes its spots and so we get the same out of context but narrative propping up shenanigans again. The best one from the Oprah interview was the "Meghans seed will taint the Royal family" under a Daily Mail headline. The otherwise unaware but target audience (Americans) gets no context and concludes that the Daily Mail, and by extension the UK press, in printing that headline is fundamentally racist. The reality is it was them calling out a UKIP glamour model and her racism i.e. using the platform and reach to highlight and rightly condemn a single racist abusing Meghan. When you find yourself defending the Daily Mail then you know how Harry and Meghan have screwed themselves. The show hasn't even aired and is already becoming ridiculed.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

merched bach

Harry should stop playing on the death of Diana, now some 25 years ago.

He is not the only one who has lost a parent. Many other people have, some whilst they were at a young age too.

However, the way he goes on, he makes out he is the only person who has, and we should provide him lifelong sympathy for the death of his Mother.
I lost my Mother, when I was 13, and my Father when I was 20. He does need to get over himself.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ceejayaitch

I’ve watched both trailers (not on NF or NF YouTube as can’t bring it in myself to give them one singular view) and it strikes me that she is overly tactile to the point of possession. Were she a dog she’d likely pee around H to mark her territory. He on the other hand - nothing. Hugs are perfunctory, she cries - he stares gormlessly at her. I cry, my husband drops everything and comforts me. It’s really strange to watch. He can’t moan about KC3’s treatment of Diana when he mirrors it in his own treatment of M.

And they took another private jet - these two are so disingenuous it’s unreal. They must wonder why people don’t take them seriously

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Apparently this is what the deluded sugarnuts think their heroine looks like? (and they can't even spell Duchess correctly)

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

ChipDex

VIP Member
More palate cleansing, and beautiful, tasteful clothes.

Before we face the inevitable horror show later.

Lets say it out loud.

HIERARCHY!!!!!!

Screenshot_20221206-213706_kindlephoto-633714111.png

• Heart
Reactions: 61