Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the Mail's article. Most comments aren't really buying it.

Reactions: 25
So pleased for you, cats mend hearts.
If H really did try to shoot cats I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the magnificent little beasts.

Where did that story come from?

They've stopped that now

Reactions: 20
What a Fucking cock up!! She probably wasn't being racist just maybe pedantic but trust this lot to throw up shite and Cunty Shit Shipp on the bandwagon !!

Reactions: 28
I am not a Kennedy clan fan. But you missed accusations of rape, drugs,mafia connection. killing a girl getting away with it and more ( but that John Jr was one handsome fellow ). My mom was a huge fan so I know all about them.

the Kennedy meeting the POW is Caroline , she is the daughter of President John Kennedy. she has been respectable and scandal free.

Kerri the one giving out award for money to Meghan ,is her cousin
her father was US attorney general when he was assassinated. Her daughter died a couple yrs ago from a drug overdose

the aunt Kick married Duke of Devonshire then a Earl . Plane crash dead.

Reactions: 28
I read Ngozi Fulani's tweet and I am really impressed and pleased that BP dealt with this so swiftly, what happened to Ngozi wasn't acceptable and BP acknowledged that, and by dealing with it hopefully, it won't overshadow the event because it was well on the way to doing that.

Reactions: 25
OMG her face when she thinks she isn’t having to act up for the paps in the first one she looks to be having a hissy fit her lumpy forehead is spouting too - and what’s with the lump on her cheek? in 2nd
Has she got a bulldog clip on the back of her head?
She looks so young

Reactions: 19
This Ngozi woman once claimed that Smeg was the victim of domestic violence by her evil in-laws!

She should never have been invited to the Palace.

And honestly, dressing the way she does and having her hair in such a way is just inviting people to ask where she's from. It's not like she was wearing jeans and a nice top. It was obviously an outfit and a style celebrating some type of African culture.

That said the aide should have had the sense to end the conversation. There's no room for people without any self awareness to be in the household in these times.

Reactions: 41
This Ngozi woman once claimed that Smeg was the victim of domestic violence by her evil in-laws!

She should never have been invited to the Palace.
And someone mentioned Shouty follows her which in itself I find a tad dubious, given the shining exemplar Shouty is not

Reactions: 33
I've tried commenting too but nothing
And all I said was 41? Right...
Rachel and Henry knew that both HM and PP were dying, yet continued to spread manure like confetti.
Disgusting, the pair of them.

I think that's fair?!
My comment hasn't appeared! All I said was that she'll be appearing at the local Travelodge next!

ETA Happy Birthday @Nuttynana

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Susan Hussey's daughter, Katherine Brooke is one of Camilla's companions and she is lovely and a real laugh. Years ago I used to chat with her outside the school gates, I had no idea of her background but at one point she mentioned that her mum was a lady in waiting to the Queen, but mainly we would be bitching about the behaviour of one of the nightmare mothers who was a real social climber who obviously had no idea who Katherine was because she would have been all over her like a rash, but as a couple of harried scruffs she wouldn't give either us the time of day, not that we cared. I realise now that Katherine was 'horsey' and I was just scruffy.

Edited add - not everyone who sent their kids to that school was loaded, we weren't, obviously Katherine was, not that you would know it from her manner. Another friend of mine was a ballet dancer and so was her husband and every penny they had went towards their daughter's education. The cow that we were bitching about had put herself in charge of a school play or some event and decided that the boys should wear beige chinos and told the mothers to send them to her ahead of the event. She told one mother who gave her a pair for her child 'I wouldn't wipe my lavatory with these'. She was a flaming cunt who expected the mothers to buy new trousers

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Happy Birthday Nuttynana ! xx

Reactions: 20
So she really thinks she can blackmail/be more powerful than the RF and demand megabucks from them?

Bwahahahahaha hahahaha!!!

Yeah, Megsie, thanks for reinforcing the ignorant American stereotype. Appreciate it.

Not.

Reactions: 26
The questions could have been phrased better I agree and assumptions should not have been made, however take a look at the photo of Ngozi Fulani at the event and what she is wearing, easy to think "African guest".

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.