Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Hitler liked dogs too, Harry's got two broken legs! Genghis Khan loved cats, villagers were told to keep theirs indoors in case Harry shit them! Yep, no redeeming features I can think of either; general consensus,CUNT!!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
A Hitler liked dogs too, Harry's got two broken legs! Genghis Khan loved cats, villagers were told to keep theirs indoors in case Harry shit them! Yep, no redeeming features I can think of either; general consensus,CUNT!!!!!!!
Was Harry nasty to cats?

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell! Anyone seen the Morrisons ad? Is that Harry as Santa ?????!!!

Reactions: 19
the bottom picture on the right if you zoom in you can see the bloodless thumb of hazenoballs, trying to activate the doll, either a cry or a movement!! He must be pressing incredibly hard as it is absolutely white with no blood That went well didn't it Hazeno....I bet he got an ear full when they went round the corner.

AND. who wears white post parttum?? the answer nobody who has given birth in a week !

Reactions: 40
Thanks for the link! I've commentated too and looking forward to (hopefully) a jolly good debate. It's a great idea for a thread and I really hope it doesn't go off the rails.

Reactions: 19
Not mention how weird her “post birth” weight is distributed. Literally a tire below the belt, which is up by her (non-swollen) boobs. No weight in her face, arms or legs, just this shelf around her middle, No one would chose a fitted belted outfit like this - especially in white! Where are all her caftans? This is the time for loose and comfy

Reactions: 32
He looks absolutely deranged

Reactions: 21
Harry and Megan #269 - when will KC3 put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Reactions: 64
I hope Barack and Michelle Obama attend.

Or at the very least the Prince and Princess are invited to their place for dinner or something.

They live in Martha's Vineyard, 2.5 hours from Boston.

Can you imagine the screams from Montecito?

This is the best news I have heard all week. Granted it's Monday. But still.

I hope you gloat about this accordingly

Reactions: 38
I wonder why the mouthpiece is mithering on about privacy over medical history?

I mean, why would the balloon-faced one care whether Gyles has written about the Queen's cancer?
Really, why?
Unless of course, there is a reason for someone wanting medical histories kept secret? Wonder what it could be?
{cough} <flatpacks> {cough}

Original tweet copied below.

Omid Scobie

@scobie

·
Nov 26

Personally, I think unless it came from the Palace or HMTQ herself, private medical details (which were always fiercely guarded) should remain just that. It should never be okay to make that decision for someone.

Reactions: 41
It had moved to the side as well - heading round the back apparently

Reactions: 20

He thinks He is immune from everything which is kinda worrying what with his weed habit and other activties He is ripe for blackmail maybe He already is being blackmailed

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.