Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
The silence from the RF is deafening. This is quite telling that the anniversary is not being celebrated over here.

The taxpaying public paid over 30 million on one day, for them to put 2 fingers up to everyone and take off to La La Land less than two years later.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Diva18

I can't tell you how disappointed I would be to get a zoom call from Meghan and Harry.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

bah bah

If Meghan has done one positive thing it is that her arrival has made Kate up her game and develop into the elegant, gracious, confident woman that we see today.
I gained respect for Kate and her icy demeanour at the commonwealth!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

antinoos

The comic potential of Adele guiding the cloven hoofed one round Malibu is too delicious. I wonder who they are going to suggest next as her latest bff? Julie Goodyear? Chrishelle from Selling Sunset? Nancy Pelosi (those two so deserve each other)?

Meantime to Aunty's proper role as legal soothsayer:

A significant deadline has passed in the soon to be landmark legal case of Kuntmer v Kuntmer (as someone memorably said about Christine Hamilton v Al Fayd: "What a pity they cant both lose") in that no Appeals or further Applications have been lodged (as far as I can tell) and its now settled into a very "simple" dispute:

Is that letter legally "Private" and was it deliberately misused by the mail OR had she (or others) made it public already; or did Daddy have the right to do so; and is there a legitimate public interest in its publication anyway?

Its legally and legally-politically a radioactively hot potato.

Under British Law there never was an automatic right of privacy. It was always seen as contrary to free speech etc. Then Lady Hale (I hate to piss on peoples cornflakes but she is no champion of the people but an over-promoted, self-regarding, grandstanding, intellectually shallow, and widely disliked ex Supreme Court Justice) invented one as the Tort (civil wrong) of Invasion fo Privacy which many sensible voices at the time said would lead to bad people hiding their misdeeds from scrutiny.

In her Judgement in "Jameel" of which we will be hearing much if it goes forward she distinguishes between "The public interest" and "Tittle tattle about the lives of footballers which is of interest to the public.." Sounds good but its dripping in snobbery, legally wrong in principle and a new Supreme Court purged of Euro Human Rights bollocks (which you may have noticed always seems to be of use to bad people and rich bad people) will be itching to overturn it.

So the fundamental law is unclear and if it goes forward it will of course be a humungous Legal Grand Opera with the 5 stooges having to be cross examined (there is simply no way to clear up if and why and what they disclosed it to People Magazine, without ALL of them appearing - imagine the expense and risk of that element alone); and a great deal of grubby undergarments being hung out by the no doubt cruelly well armed Associated who will have been mining a rich seam of filth. It doesnt really matter if its relevant and they can use it - but they will want Her Megisty to know they have it, for later....It will be spectacular. Probably in the long-run her only purchase on history.

It is impossible to exaggerate just how gloomy the advice is she will now have been receiving. In such circumstances, where, it might uncharitably be thought, the Lawyers have a nightmare client and they have fucked up, they will be just as concerned about being sacked and sued, as their no doubt over-arching priority of trying to win her case. So now we wait for the mandatory Settlement Negotiations. The next tactical game being played out almost certainly as we speak is whether these should take place before or after the expensive business of exchanging written evidence in the form of Witness Statements. The Mail will be saying Yes and she will be saying No.

Meantime the monthly Bills will be slowly climbing towards infinity and beyond; and Aunty's gagging for her Sunday Gin...we keep a godly house here.

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Maybe something simple.

Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

So strangely mongy meg isn't sueing the guy with video of her tossing salad,which appears to be a euphemism for you know what.the guy is absolutely convinced it's her but I haven't listened to the clip someone on here put on earlier...
Tbh I can't be arsed to listen or watch her doing tricks but I do find it fascinating,ahem,that she isn't sueing.if not,why not,..probably cos it's true and she's hoping it goes away or she has learned the royal motto of ...never complain,never explain...or she can't afford to sue and lose.i think the third but I'm so sceptical lately about the twins and don't know what to believe as I think she really has no limits re cash and control....
They are still a pair of what Freda says πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

That's a very good title for the next thread,concise and to the point,except we could be bannedπŸ™ˆ
Harry and mongy:still a pair of what Freda says🀣🀣🀣❀
Not a good idea to use the "m" word honey. It can cause offence and might get you a warning.
Cunt is fine though. As is twat or dick. ;)

Just for you

Last edited:
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Adele has gone right down in my estimation if she's bothering with these twunts.
Someone should tell Adele that giving advice to Meghan about where she can discreetly visit is a waste of time ,she wants to be noticed. Oh Adele you fuckin fool
Right ! Well she might be thinner from her gastic band but she'll always be a big fat cunt if she champions that pair of hobos.

• Haha
  • Heart

Norbs

VIP Member
I thought she'd be refreshing and have a voice rather than being timid or lacking personality like Kate seemed at the time. But there's confidence and there's whoa you're totally taking over and talking bull like some crappy telesales agent.
If Meghan has done one positive thing it is that her arrival has made Kate up her game and develop into the elegant, gracious, confident woman that we see today.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Carmen 6

VIP Member
So Harry gave Meghan a huge bouquet of roses, and a ring for their second anniversary.
She presented him with a card, containing a 'meaningful quote'.
Possibly from P.T Barnum.....'There's a sucker born every minute.'
🀑

• Haha
  • Sad

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Totally and completely off topic, but......my Husband snuck me out of the house this morning after my homeschooling meltdown with our 13 yr old. Some of our restaurants are opening up and he took me for street tacos. I can honestly say I feel like a brand new person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha

margaretta

VIP Member
Sending ❀❀❀❀ to everyone in this thread having a hard time. It is difficult right now

(and just because I don’t ask if you’re okay doesn’t mean I’m not thinking of writing a word salad in your honour x)

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Here we go again I half agree with you, I'm too are so glad their plans were thwarted,, I love the Queen and totally respect her. I hate that scraggly mare with a vengeance, can't stand what she's done and continues to think she can get away with. I hate what he's allowed her to do and what he's done himself. BUT until you've been in the place he has , not just looseing his mother, the public and personal pain he's been through, you can only surmise what his emotions are. I know everyone will welcome him back with open arms if he can just stop being a fucking selfish child and change his attitude and lifestyle, Maybe things need to become a lot darker and worse for him, anyway,
Seriously bubba, don't go there with the "what he's been through". You don't know what many of us have been through or your hair would go grey.
What he's been through? His mum died. That's it. His life previous to that was perfect, and afterwards he was pampered and treated like a baby by everyone from gangan to Wills to the peasants. Poor lil Ginger my chubby arse.Fuck him.

• Heart

antinoos

Auntie, do you think the Mail's team would know about the Scobie vid where he says the letter was meant to be leaked? How social media savvy are lawyers?
The answer is very. Also some of them will be in their 20's.
I wouldnt be at all surprised if one of the team isnt reading this thread. In fact I'd be amazed if they weren't - hiya!!
For a start the Mail will have been on her case since she first was linked to Clod and RPC (Mails solicitor - top notch) are very sophisticated and have essentially there own resources ( Private Detectives and "respectable" Commercial intelligence Gathering Services) and the unlimited and far less scrupulous resources of an international media organisation with a grudge. Its a win win situation for them as she has very foolishly declared open season on herself. A secret is something only one person knows. Everything else is information and can be bought or found....

• Heart
Reactions: 31

antinoos

Another passive aggressive PR based puff piece in the evil Daily Mail about the second anniversary of the worlds worst wedding not involving "travellers" Carlsberg Special Brew, Bathtub Methamphetamine and "Did you fuck my Tracey last night?":

"Last year Meghan gave her husband a framed copy of their wedding speech 'Without Prejudice and Subject To Contract'.." that she had written out in her serial killer handwriting.

"This year, they both gave each other gifts based on Cotton" A source resembling a goosed Iranian catamite painted onto a balloon exclusively tweeted to the world "Undoubtedly it was very creative and romantic, as all their gifts are to each other."

Later Harry was seen in Meghans new organic Cotton Plantation specially installed in Tyler Perrys medium secure entertainment facility. He appeared to be tied to a stake and said he was "thirsty" but "so grateful to have found a woman who understands me." He explained that she was "firm but fair" and he had made an "honest mistake" because he "has always been a bit slow " getting her a Ginger Tom, forgetting she was allergic to mammals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

freda19

VIP Member
WEl
Long time lerker first time poster. Loving this thread btw

I had heard of MM due to watching Suits when it first aired in the UK on Dave. I've never liked her. She's evidently a social climber who's used someone who's vulnerable (yes he's a prince who's life is better then most people). Harry has no real purpose in life being the spare and along comes MM telling him he's worth it.

It's a shame as when William is king he'll need his brother for support.
Welcome. πŸ™‚
Sorry to piss on your first post here, but Wills doesn't need him, in fact he's a liability. He has no basic intelligence and nothing to offer and he's a traitor to both the family and his country. Wills will be fine with plenty of good advisors and staff who would literally give their lives for the queen or her successor. If haribo will turn on his whole family for a bit of well worn and battered showbiz pussy that's seen better days then he's not to be trusted in any capacity. He's no better than his great great uncle Eddie.
He can stay fucked off as far away as possible, same as old uncle Eddie did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

lozenger

Chatty Member
PTSD?? From WHAT????? Only thing possible would be being married to Bunion Foot πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

It's probs from all the camera clicks. Remember he said in the SA documentary each time he hears a camera click, he is transported back to Diana being papped & driven to her death.

Like when Bono stopped a gig to click his fingers & said 'each time I click my fingers a child dies'. Someone shouted 'well stop f*ing doing it then!'

🀣 🀣

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I agree with some parts of what you say, but not all, hes been an absolute idiot thinking with his dick instead of his head. He been pampered and looked after and totally looked after all his life. But that doesnt mean the mistake hes made in his thirties should determine how hes going to be treated for the rest of his life. The ball is in his court now. He can grow some balls and get rid of her and suck it up to the family he has hurt and abused. Or he can keep being the scumbag hes turned into and let her do her worst. Her worst isnt good enough to deal with us and our country. So he needs to wake up and get his head sorted. MEGHAN is a match for ginger but she's no match for his family , just saying x
The thinking with his dick phase has expired though. It's a youth thing ora tricked-into-marriage thing or an old rich geezer thing. A man galloping rapidly into his forties should have more nous than to marry someone just because she knows the kama sutra by heart. Now he's a dad (some how) and jobless and I'd bet next month's mortgage the sex has dried up. An idle ill tempered man-baby with a face like a smacked arse is a huge turn off and she won't want to be bothered with that side of things now that she has him locked in/down with a kid.
He was warned, clearly Wills tried to guide him. I don't need to have been a fly on the wall to know that because wills has always guided him and looked after him and is 100% the one person with his welfare at heart. Ginger knows this and yet he defied everyone and did as he pleased because what ginger wants ginger gets and he wanted the experienced vaguely exotic cringe in his bed every night servicing him. Well he got her, so hell slap it into him.
I don't want him back in the UK bleeding us dry again so he can fund his soon-to-be ex wife's lavish lifestyle.
He can stay fucked off.

• Heart

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
that she had written out in her serial killer handwriting.
I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚!
So true, who the hell spends time writing a letter to their parent in calligraphy, it would take at least 5 times longer, and what’s the actual freaking point anyway? Bet her Dad couldn’t even read all the loops and scrawls properly even with his extra strength specs on. Maybe he leaked it to the Daily Mail just to get it translated into English πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

freda19

VIP Member
I bet they are sooo glad they pick a state that's in lockdown til July.....couldn't make it up...it's like she can't even do a good job of being a narcissist.even the ghost writer of her book that she denies she wrote has dropped her in it with the trial,telling everyone on record that she knew the letter would be published,if that doesn't shoot her down in flames,the lawyers bills will.They have also outstayed their welcome at Tyler's..and now they are properly pissed off,I mean sad,that they couldn't hog the Limelight and the good publicity for the RF round robin call.good job there's lots of bedrooms at their hotel,cos h will be experiencing all of them,mainly the one farest away from mad meg cos I bet Archie's got his ear muffs in to drown out the wailing,knashing of teeth and the swearingπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š
Bet that's why h stinks in his one t-shirt,cos he dared not go in the shower incase physcho comes in his roomπŸ€―πŸ—‘πŸ™ˆ
It's like a living nightmare...all that work muella de vile has done to get this far....hardly seems fair,does it🀣so sad,never mind, goodbye.
Bib . Classic πŸ˜‚.
When they up sticks from Beverly Hillbilly Ridge they better take their ugly black fabric privacy screens with them or Tyler will sue their asses off.

Another fab cartoon by goog.
I love the details he/she includes,
Her posh luggage and Spade bag ... his army surplus duffle bag ... baby's Mickey Mouse case.
Her dopey necklace ... his hippy bead bracelet.
Ginger in his grey polo shirt ... baby in his birthday vid vest.
The black screens. The paps. And of course her ugly feet and those hilariously awful chicken legs.πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 29