Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching DIY SOS The Big Build a few years ago when Wills and Harry gave a hand.

I think they were converting a street of derelict houses in Manchester to house veterans.The resident sparky (forgot his name) has a habit of calling people sausage.

When he was introduced to the two princes, he said to Harry “hello sausage” or wtte.

Harry looked at him like he was some kind of alien and said “sausage?” And not in a friendly way either, leaving Nick Knowles to apologise.

I remember thinking then Ooooooh he’s a bit tetchy!

Although it’s was a ridiculous thing to call him 🙄
That'll be Billy the sparky (DIY SOS fan here 🙋‍♂️ Seems lovely, but yeah calls everyone Sausage!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I bring breaking news incase you have all been busy today worrying about Pinky ATB being quiet.....
Chocolate should be stored in the ..... Cupboard not the fridge,.. that's if you have any left cos of Rona🙈this is gospel cos Cadbury said so.....
And I read somewhere that h is waiting for flights to resume so he can come home..ahhhh...just like lassie❤
I know you Will all sleep easier for knowing the facts...well one of them maybe fake news but I'm off before you shoot the messenger 🙈
Cadbury shouldn't be preaching anybody about chocolate, it's been inedible since KRAFT bought them...😁

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Bib .I hide my mars bars in the salad drawer of the fridge. The rug rats would rather die than venture into the salad drawer. The funny thing is that there's rarely anything remotely salad-like in there, but the very name alone is a deterrent. My momma didn't raise no fools.;)
Mine is in the freezer under the carrots. Hubby is like a bloodhound he can smell chocolate from the top of our road😂 his mother raised a fussy eater (cooked different meals for her kids ,the fool) so he won't touch most veg🙄 but it now protects my stash ! Shhhh😉!

Cadbury shouldn't be preaching anybody about chocolate, it's been inedible since KRAFT bought them...😁
They certainly made kack of the creme egg 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I miss Mars bars..........we don't have them here anymore.
Ah, careful now. I have memories from when my brother lived in NYC that we do Mars Bars and Milky Ways the opposite way round. Over here, Mars are a layer of nougat and a layer of caramel covered in chocolate. Milky Way is just the whipped nougat covered in chocolate.

Reactions: 5
Ah, careful now. I have memories from when my brother lived in NYC that we do Mars Bars and Milky Ways the opposite way round. Over here, Mars are a layer of nougat and a layer of caramel covered in chocolate. Milky Way is just the whipped nougat covered in chocolate.
A UK Milky Way is a Three Musketeers in the US.

Reactions: 6
🤔🤔🤔 ok the Mars bars I grew up, they were nougat, layer of caramel, and then almonds. And it was like a cream packaging

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That'll be Billy the sparky (DIY SOS fan here 🙋‍♂️ Seems lovely, but yeah calls everyone Sausage!!

And William responded so well to Billy’s joshing that they both shared the nickname ‘The Prince of Darkness’ (I watched the show when it was repeated a couple of weeks ago).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did we decide on a new thread name?? How about Bunion Smeggy and Prince Sausage, the infamous freeloading couch surfers - I dunno I'm not good at this name stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm trying to come up with a thread name involving Hairy and Scary 😂 but it's just not coming to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And William responded so well to Billy’s joshing that they both shared the nickname ‘The Prince of Darkness’ (I watched the show when it was repeated a couple of weeks ago).
Ah yes I forgot that! As a rule though, William does seem more gracious and capable of coping with humour than his skanky brother. Thank the bleeping lord he was the first born....

Reactions: 19
So strangely mongy meg isn't sueing the guy with video of her tossing salad,which appears to be a euphemism for you know what.the guy is absolutely convinced it's her but I haven't listened to the clip someone on here put on earlier...
Tbh I can't be arsed to listen or watch her doing tricks but I do find it fascinating,ahem,that she isn't sueing.if not,why not,..probably cos it's true and she's hoping it goes away or she has learned the royal motto of ...never complain,never explain...or she can't afford to sue and lose.i think the third but I'm so sceptical lately about the twins and don't know what to believe as I think she really has no limits re cash and control....
They are still a pair of what Freda says 🙈🙊

That's a very good title for the next thread,concise and to the point,except we could be banned🙈
Harry and mongy:still a pair of what Freda says🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe something simple.

Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

So strangely mongy meg isn't sueing the guy with video of her tossing salad,which appears to be a euphemism for you know what.the guy is absolutely convinced it's her but I haven't listened to the clip someone on here put on earlier...
Tbh I can't be arsed to listen or watch her doing tricks but I do find it fascinating,ahem,that she isn't sueing.if not,why not,..probably cos it's true and she's hoping it goes away or she has learned the royal motto of ...never complain,never explain...or she can't afford to sue and lose.i think the third but I'm so sceptical lately about the twins and don't know what to believe as I think she really has no limits re cash and control....
They are still a pair of what Freda says 🙈🙊

That's a very good title for the next thread,concise and to the point,except we could be banned🙈
Harry and mongy:still a pair of what Freda says🤣🤣🤣❤
Not a good idea to use the "m" word honey. It can cause offence and might get you a warning.
bleep is fine though. As is twit or dick. ;)

Just for you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe something simple.

Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Not a good idea to use the "m" word honey. It can cause offence and might get you a warning.
bleep is fine though. As is twit or dick. ;)

Just for you

1590185742691.gif

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.