Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
:geek:
Is that the sussex squad twitter suspended or the Duchess of narsussex account suspended?
I think it means the sussex squad acount is being investigated.

PS
What does it mean to "Tiger King" them?
I blame my glasses. Yes...it's my glasses! They were foggy. I misread the post!!! Yeah, yeah! That's it!! Ahahahaha!!! :ROFLMAO: :geek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
I think there is a Delta flight that flies straight to South Africa. It might have changed since covid.

Reactions: 11

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I
There are some photos of TQ at The Royal Windsoe Horse Show wearing thst cardigan, but I can't see any with the foal in them. Maybe someone could do a reverse image search to see where it came from. I too suspect the foal photo is the fake one of the two.
Yes I agree but I don't know how to do reverse image investigation.

H.R. Pufnstuf

Perhaps it is more accurate to ask what the purpose of the memoir was?

If it is true that the gruesome twosome want to go into politics, book deals are a useful way to move money around, maybe do the odd favour here and there by trashing a potential friend's enemies, do a nifty covering up of scandals, etc. And, it may well be what he is doing in this book by siding of one faction of the Aspen set, or the Bilderbergers, or the East Coast Democrats, or whoever it is is deluded enough to think Meghan Markle can.... oh wait, they elected Biden.... and some would say Trump (but they would be saying it for entirely the wrong reasons)....

It could just be that Harry, being thick, believes that he is interesting... he's got $1million pants, you know.... and people really want to know about his suicide attempts, and that really interesting time he took mushrooms and thought Diana was talking to him. Oh and about how his dad never took him bike riding, or his nan always has a packet of custard creams and back-issues Bulldog in her handbag.

Or maybe a more sophisticated game is being played.

Is Max still in prison?
Max died in 2017.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Appears as though you need a pair of EXTREMELY Hostile Projectiles to fill that top out 🤣 but you’re right! Definitely looks better on the mannequin!!!
And what the? 😆
Why is there a small Coleman camping lantern in her one hand & a cane pole in the other?!?! Lol! Woman! Where are you shopping?!?! Too funny!!!🤣
Wait…did you just quote Mario Van Peebles in Heartbreak Ridge…if so, I love you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10