Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D. A.

VIP Member
I wonder if Harry was house hunting in Mozambique? :devilish: And perhaps trying to get a job with African Parks? It's strange but you can't get on the African Parks website today. At least I can't. Perhaps someone else can try?
I managed to get on ok.

Reactions: 13

Evangelina

VIP Member
Replying to Evangelina post 83, Am I the “visitor” who mentioned about the John Morgan books? Have you read any of them yet? If not, maybe you should,you may even learn something new, I have been a member since October ’21! Just watched the 1st part of a 4 part police investigation about the crash . It’s on C4. for the next few nights.
Didn't notice the posters name, just the post mentioning they are not resident in this section.
There's nothing even remotely competent in those books, plausible , appealing -yes. Factual , not really .
However chemtrails can also make sense with the right presentation , so yes I could learn something new.
Also, why the sudden relevance of Morgan's books?

Fayed:
"When I said I accepted the verdicts of 'Unlawful Killing' following the inquests into the deaths of Princess Diana and Dodi, I was hoping that in time new information would be revealed. I believe that John Morgan has done more to expose the facts of this case than the police in France and Britain. He has shown how vital evidence was suppressed or simply hidden from the jury, how witnesses were either not heard at all or not asked the right questions and how the so-called investigators were more interested in covering up what really happened than honestly delving for the truth. The fact that he carried out his epic work at [a time] when he is in very poor health is nothing less than heroic. I salute John Morgan and I thank him. He has performed a service to anyone in the world who cared and continues to care about Princess Diana and my son."

• Heart

MistyWoods

VIP Member
Ahaha! 🤣 Just noticed I was promoted to “Chatty Member!” Whew! At least I’m not the “Town Bike”🚲 anymore!! 🤣
Congratulations!! 🌹 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks. It’s sorted now. My new laptop was set to play through headphones rather than the speaker for some strange reason!
My MacBook used to do that every now and then Drove me nuts trying to figure it out.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
OT: went to TJ Max today (TK Max in Britain.) Anyway, a mom has her little one in a cart (trolley) when I suddenly hear that Baby Shark song everyone in the States was talking about years ago!!! I’d NEVER heard it, but NOW I know why it was SO hated by grownups! Bloody HELL!! I wanted to scratch my eyes out!! Told the lady at check out they needed a Baby Shark Vodka for adults who have to cope w/that!!! 🤪 😆😆😆🤪😆😆
Who’sYerDaddy is that the song that goes Baby Shhaark doot da doot baby shhaark doot da doo baby shhaark Doo da doot

Yeh that is a bloody annoying song!

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Replying to Evangelina post 83, Am I the “visitor” who mentioned about the John Morgan books? Have you read any of them yet? If not, maybe you should,you may even learn something new, I have been a member since October ’21! Just watched the 1st part of a 4 part police investigation about the crash . It’s on C4. for the next few nights.
I've got part 4.
It's next on my list to read

Reactions: 12

catty1

wisebutwild

VIP Member
As a mere mortal I have resorted to going through the bins out back to find leftover takeaway scraps to eat. Nobody (has asked) cares if I’m ok………<sigh>
Psst @Libitina, if you are near the bins tomorrow morning when I turn up with the nibbles I’ll let you in the tradesmen entrance. If there’s anything left over from tonight you can have it, if not you can have some of my nibbles. I care about you, honest 😀

• Haha
  • Heart