Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Page not found, what was it?
It was a disgusting rant by one of Meghans sugars threating someone.

I am so curious as to why they keep living in other people’s homes. They are either A) not stable enough in their marriage to invest in a property together right now B) not sure they will be staying in LA/the USA permanently or C) have a severe liquidity issue. Possibly all three...but it is very weird. If it were ONLY option B, surely they would just buy a modest (I use that term loosely) home and have it at a US ‘base’ as they supposedly are keeping Frogmore as a U.K. ‘base’. I guess option D is that they are actively trying to look like the little victims who had to flee the U.K. in the night, chased out by racists with pitchforks, and think doing the celebrity version of couch surfing promotes that.

The money situation must be very bad. I would give anything for a breakdown of their financials. I bet it would be very grim. That house is also so unattractive. It just has that vapid, early aughts look. No soul, no history. Just size for size’s sake. No wonder the properties available to her from the royal family were so unacceptable to her, if this is what she likes.
I’m sure the Coronavirus has put paid to any house buying just as it has here in the UK. It will be interesting to see what they do once this is over.

Can I just say Happy VE Day to everyone. I’m sure we all have ancestors who breathed a huge sigh of relief on this day 75 years ago. 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇮🇪 🇺🇸 🍻🥂🍾

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Melodybear

Do you reckon it was deliberate to not have
Harry in the video, in order to hide him from the RF? He might be locked in the cellar in his gif mask, and Markus took the video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

acca00

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but in that video Meghan spends more time looking at the camera than she does at Archie. She is ALWAYS on, ALWAYS looking at the camera, ALWAYS performing. She can't help herself!

• Sick
  • Angry

Purgerica

I was thinking that too! One of my boys weighed 9Ib 8 at birth and he was nowhere near as big as Archie is on his first BIrthday!
He looks like a miniature Thomas Markle to me with a little bit of Harry's facial expressions. And Thomas is a big guy

• Haha

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
I used to have an American boyfriend who is black (I'm white and English). He had a massive chip on his shoulder the size of a tree trunk. Every time something didn't go his way he'd play the race card and whine and grumble and be generally unpleasant. Here in the UK we are very open and welcoming and, whilst racism can occur because some people are just like that, it is not on the level it is in some countries. What really pissed me off was that when I first met him he lied to me about why he was here in England. He told me he was working for Xerox, whereas he was actually here with the US Airforce. I worked out later from various things he mentioned that he must have been based at Greenham Common when he first arrived and I'm sure that was why he was so cagey at first, bloody liberty!! 🤬🤬🤬
We have friends and family of all races and demographics. I grew up in Southern California, and I wasn't brought up with "racism". I dated "outside" my race all my life (until hubs - but even he isn't purely "Caucasian"). It wasn't until we moved to the south that I experienced my first taste of racism, and it wasn't what I was always "told" about. it was against me. For just being me! My skin colour. Honestly? I don't get it. I don't owe anyone shite! My family didn't own slaves! My Irish relatives were treated HORRIBLY when they first came to the states. Some died working on the railroad, others were out right murdered. I can 100% see your ex behaving that way, and it's Fekking pathetic! I don't care what "Color" you are. If you are a good person, hell yeah!! If you are a piece of shite, you're a pos!!! Color doesn't descriminate on character!!!

ok I hope I made sense! this shite really makes my skin crawl.

I find it shocking that he doesn't appear to have said anything about it yet. How many hours behind the UK are they?
6 hrs behind. It's 12:41 pm here.

• Heart
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
👌
View attachment 124618View attachment 124620

I don’t get why they couldn’t have waited until another time when Archie actually wanted to sit and look at books. He clearly wasn’t into it right then. 🙄
It's bizarre. Like she's trying to have people think he's a little Einstein, into books and super intelligent doncha know.
He's one, never mind the Oprah gifted book, keep that for bed time. Give him his favourite teddy or fluffy duck or rabbit and let him play and cuddle or roll on the floor with his dada. That's what people want to see. Not mommy auditioning for more reading roles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I utterly detest the pair of them for the lies they have told us. If they really wanted a quiet life they could be living somewhere over here in the country but no, Charles is enabling Smeghan's dream of making it big in Hollywood using our money. I'm sure that they could live modestly and privately in the states if they wanted to but they are poncey ostentatious fuckers.

As soon as Covid19 ends Smeghan will be pimping ginger twunt out to the highest bidder. If he's not depressed now he soon will be, and it serves the scrounging fucker right. If Smeghan ever sets foot in this country again then we should all assemble together to throw rotten tomatoes at the bitch.🍅

If they ever come to London you can all stay with me and we'll pelt them with rotten veg together 🍌🍅🌽🥦🍅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’m quite old 😂 so remember when Madonna had a vanity fair article with the first pictures of Lourdes. The pictures were very simple and Lourdes wore a vest in them.

Also I don’t like the mocking comments about his eye. It’s a condition, it will he monitored and treated. He’ll get the best care and hopefully it can be corrected.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Incoming rant.

Oh FFS the comments on his googly eye only come in short bursts when his owners deign to grace us with his image and it's no different to mocking his dad's gingerness (which someone else tried to get made a punishable offence many threads ago).
Or his ma's deconstructed/reconstructed chemically fucked up hair (which again someone threw a racist wobbly over).
Or his ma's manky feet, which we batter mercilessly because it's her achilles heel (and toes).
Or his daddy's bald spot/thumb print.
We all have imperfections and if you imagine that people are not commenting on them behind your back then I have a fabulous bridge I can sell you at a bargain price.
It's sad that some of us(or our kids) might have something considered slightly imperfect, like feet covered in bumps and scars, or hair that we choose to adjust with chemicals to suit our wants, or big bald patches on our heads, or chicken legs. But them's the breaks and don't ever ever think they won't be getting commented on somewhere in private, and if it involves your child being bullied at school then go haul the school over the coals and make them address the issue instead of trying to control a group of (admittedly bitchy) adults on a forum your child will not be reading.

Archiedoll cannot read. He won't give a shiny shite what a coven of witches like us say about his googly eye.

It's crazy, people pop up all "ooh freedom to say what we think, luverly" , and then start trying to censor comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
Quite possibly because Charles' funds don't allow the lifestyle she/they was/were after. Even if they were given a generous allowance of several million as alleged, that doesn't go very far if you have to pay for nanny/jet about/pay lawyers etc. I'm pretty sure that their original plan had assumed that by now they would be much sought after for appearances/speeches plus all the Sussex Royal merch and anything else with the Royal brand they would try and flog. It all fell apart when the Queen took the Royal away (and rightly so), and then the pesky Covid got in the way of any other replacement 'activities'.
I just can’t believe they are taking the Duchy of Cornwall money to pay for lawyers and PR.
Charles is clueless about money. The way he is enabling them with his cash makes me furious.
Meghan especially doesn’t gaf about endless litigation because she is t footing the bill.
I love the Queen, but once she goes and William is running the Duchy of Cornwall; it’s going to be a much tighter ship.

• Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
We had a mutual friend, actually more mine than hers who got terminal cancer a few years ago. After the girl passed away my ‘Meghan friend’ told me that the friend who died had visited her before she died and told her what an awful person I was and how I’d told a lot of lies about her and that I was dangerous. I mean, how could I even begin to defend myself against those allegations? The girl had died so I couldn’t confront her and it destroyed all the good memories I had of the friend who died. Seriously, I have never known anyone to go out of their way when they’re terminally ill like that to spread hate and lies, if you’re dying you want to be with people you love and enjoy your time left. The film ‘Love Actually ‘ says that when the people in the planes knew they were going to die on 9/11, they contacted the people they loved, they didn’t try to spread hate and lies.

Other friends say they don’t believe my ‘Meghan friend’ and that the friend who died never went to see her, but even though they say that I’m still torn apart by it. That’s how toxic she is.
She sounds like an utter bitch Penny.
My friend who was like Meghan (and shares the same birthday) suddenly dropped me like a stone and wouldn't answer my calls after I split with my boyfriend. I later found out that she had immediately zoned in on him. At the time I was more upset about losing her friendship than I was about the boyfriend. She went on to marry him too. I later realised that I had a lucky escape from both of them.

• Wow

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Been scrolling through the KP Instagram.
Megz was jealous of this bond.
You're absolutely right, they were the best of friends, went to concerts and charities together, Harry and Kate love each other like brother and sister, and William loved his younger brother being part of their little group, they all three laughed together and ribbed each other, Now look at them, all because of that bitch Markle. HARRY needs to wake up fast and do the right thing and F@@@ her off,. He's hurt his family too much now to let this continue, How could he treat a 94 year old like he has done, and her being the Queen of our country disrespected by some 2 bit hanger on. I'm proud of our Royal family including Prince Charles and William and Kate at how they've handled this little tosser and his sidekick.
Rant Over !!!

freda19

VIP Member
Once again Harkle is dissing the people whose very backs he claimed to have, so much for unwavering support of the military.

unless of course it’s beneath him now he’s no longer royal
Here's what I don't understand. If you look back over the last few pages, even further, all the spilled tea is about smeggy and her mates, and her house desires and more mates and her audition on bab's birthday and more mates and scumbags who've clawed their way to the top in her circle. Nowhere has ginger featured until the VE chat came up. He's invisible now. It's all fishy fanny and her skanky showbiz crowd ... but where does ginger fit in? He can't sing, can't act, can't do basic maths enough to do his own finances. Dresses like a tramp and has holes in his shoes. He is the antithesis of all the things smeggy holds dear.
How in hell must he be feeling trying to fit in with that set.I bet they rip the arse out of him behind his back over his accent and funny hair and non Hollywood English teeth. I get the feeling he's just given up and said "OK smeggy, you make all the decisions and do the networking and I'll just roll on the floor with baba and stay invisible".
It's quite bizarre that she got this set of money grubbing pals purely because she married ginger. And now ginger is the invisible man.

• Sad
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Pitiful that he was clearly saying 'dad dad" at the end, and Malificent tried to spin it as 'duck rabbit.'

• Angry
  • Haha

Oatcake

Jennifer Garner has released a statement in support of her friend Sparkles, praising her for the video. This friendship was news to me, since I thought that Smeg was only associating with bigwig people like Oprah, but it turns out that Jennifer Garner is also represented by Smeg’s PR firm, Sunshine Sachs. Coincidence, or did Jennifer Garner also receive a $100,000 mysterious donation into her bank account? :unsure:
6BB543E9-342E-42C0-AE06-362A3505876F.jpeg
For reference, I’d been a long term Jennifer Garner supporter. Now, not so much.

• Sick
  • Sad

ClarissaFab

Even the sycophantic Hello magazine noticed that Archie was looking at his dad and saying dada!! Meghan won't like that.

edit: just to welcome myself. My brother was married to a poisonous, lying Filipina b1tch. She had the obligatory child (keeping the child from his father, even though she didn't have a maternal bone in her), did absolutely everything she could to alienate my brother from his family and friends, milked him dry, accused him of attempted rape (😡😡) - my brother was a soft idiot who adored his wife and son etc etc, then he died because of the strain of it all. There's lots more I could say, but it's not appropriate here. I can just see M and H going down exactly the same path. The woman is only interested in herself, and will destroy anyone who gets in her way. She plays the racist card intentionally, so people arescared of standing up to her. My hope is that she is publicly taken apart, so she can't ruin any more lives.

Last edited:
  • Sad

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I try to muster up a little sympathy for Harry but I take one look at him, listen to that monotonous voice and decide not a cat in hell’s chance.

A spoilt , entitled , posh and dim father of one approaching middle age and look at him .... living in another man’s house reliant on his generosity while his wife plans her triumphant Hollywood comeback.

Dopey idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 31