Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member

In case it was missed at the end of the previous thread.
What an odd video.
Archie isn't interested or engaged in the book at all, and instead of noticing that her son is crying and getting fretful, Megn totally ignores him.....her focus is on the book and telling the story......
That isn't a happy baby on his birthday. that's a miserable and unhappy toddler being held...the book isn't even being shown to him!

• Sad
Reactions: 38

50sGirl

VIP Member
Just read a post on Twitter that said Meghan doesn’t want PRIVACY, she wants SECRECY - 2 very different things.
Spot on I think!

• Angry
  • Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
Here’s a proper Duke and Duchess, dressing in a respectable manner and asking vulnerable war veterans if they are ok.
W&K have been fantastic during lockdown, I’ve found their video calls really morale boosting and uplifting. The RF, apart from the Harkles seem to innately understand their duty at times of crisis.

The Queen was once again awesome. I feel so protective of her; she is elderly, but strong.

• Heart

strange addiction

Screenshot_20200508-153255_Twitter.jpg
harry? No idea who he was when we we're set up 🙄🤦‍♀️

**edited** ok so this may have been photoshopped but I do feel this is how psycho she actually is

• Haha
  • Wow

Curly Top

VIP Member
The video is dreadful. I can't believe that they would put it out. Surely they could have done better.

Archie does not look at all engaged with the book or his mother. He is wriggling to get away and looks a bit upset at the start. She continues regardless, anxious to look the perfect mother. She keeps looking towards and showing the book page to the camera!! We don't need to see the book - it's for Archie.

It is uncomfortable to view and I feel sorry for the poor boy. It is so obvious she only cares about how she is being perceived. He is just a prop.

• Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Hope you’re ok Mo5, we don’t want you whisked away like Dorothy....

just finished watching all the VE Day programmes on the BBC and the Queen.
Honestly, if i was Prince Harry, I would be ashamed. He has pissedoff to California And he is not doing his duty, like the rest of his family is.
He’s like a traitor, when you compare the resilience and hardships of the British people, and he once again hanging out with billionaires.
I vacillate between which of them I dislike the most...
Bang on sister. 👍
See all this "Well he fought for his country "blah de fucking blah. Bullshit. He wanted to play dress up and run around with a gun and since there was nothing else he was eligible to do gangan indulged him, again, and it kept him out of mischief for a few years, win win. He had PPOs as well as the poor squaddies being told in no uncertain terms that protecting him on patrol was the important thing. Never mind IEDS, just make sure baby Windsor gets back to base safe.
Now he's cut the whole lot of them off without a backward glance. Doesn't give a shiny shit about VE day or the guys he's left behind.
Oh he'll turn up at the Invictus games when they next happen, but it's a prestige gig for him similar to wifey's red carpet events(if she ever gets one), and it will salve his conscience somewhat that he's "done his bit".
He's a disgrace to his family's military history. Phil will be so disappointed in him ... again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

freda19

VIP Member
OK, so hubby's sister died today and hubby is wandering around the house looking lost and I can't help him with this one. Mightn't even get to the funeral due to restrictions. So I need distracting and please PLEASE no condolences. As you were. I need bitching and stuff.

That video is just mommy showcasing herself. The child has no interest in either the very boring book or the woman he is sat with. Why does she keep turning the book to the camera? We know daddy has learning issues but I'm sure he can tell a duck from a wabbit by this stage in life. Twat. Every page looks the same. Bo-ring book , no wonder he can't be arsed with it or her. I think Archiedoll will be like his daddy, not a bookish person. Jesus, when my two were that age they used to fetch the Daily Mirror for me to read it to them. Obviously I didn't read the articles on who was shagging who, but I made up animal stories and did the dopey voices and they loved it. Yes, we bought them proper books with bright pictures but they still liked the Mirror, especially the horse racing pages. Just like their dad🤪. They still remember my elephant/zoo story from the 'Daily mirror' with affection even though it was a load of made up shite.
Anyway in the mirror article you can see that mommy has a hint of a squint too in some images. Kid looks like dad and has the build of grandpa Thomas. Actually I think Thomas was kind of red haired as a young man too.

• Haha
  • Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thread title idea?
Harry&Megan, duck or rabbit, if megsy wants it megsy haves it!

🤣 go easy on me it's my very first attempt at one 🤦‍♀️
Harry and Meghan, duck or rabbit, if Megsy wants it she's gonna grabit

Good attempt but Ive made an improvement 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Whatever that video is about, it isn't Archie. It's all about Mom and her complete lack of ability to act.
I found it quite upsetting to be honest :cry: that poor little lad, what a life he faces. He's going to be so fucked over by these two.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
So..we have established that Archie has a squint,that h could be a wonderful dad and that meagain will never change....
I have noticed that it's getting alittle bitchy round here,and I think it's because it's getting more popular and more members means more differing ops.i really hope that we can go back to only slacking off M+H and only them as I have really enjoyed this thread,and sadly it's the highlight of my days lately and the only thread I have been on that has lovely ppl with a combined op and lovely comments.
Please don't let it sink to the depths of going to the shop in your night clothes in the middle of the day🙈
KTAW❤😘🤗
Forgot to say I agree with miss griffin.the truth is hard to take when you are a sugared almond.🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Melodybear

Glad to see Kate and Wills doing what's right. Shame Harry doesn't give a fuck.
I’m starting to think Meghan has got Harry chained up in the basement, not allowed to speak unless he’s given permission. For a so called proud veteran, to remain silent yesterday is outrageous, unless he’s being prevented from speaking. It’s very odd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

jh1

It felt like ginger was directing it and letting smeggy take centre stage and he tried, and succeeded at a point or two, in coaxing a genuine smile from the baby. I suspect that had ginger been interacting with archiedoll the video would be less unnervingly forced looking. I also suspect smeggy knows that and wasn't prepared to be upstaged. Ginger needs to know his place, and it isn't front and centre.

I also think the lighting was not to baby's taste, too harsh. Smeggy has said that because of her dad's experience in staging lighting she has learned what suits her best. I think what suited her best did not suit baby.
I wonder if Harry will put this on his IMDB page under Director and Producer since they're both so thirsty for credits :LOL:

• Haha

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Hope you’re ok Mo5, we don’t want you whisked away like Dorothy....

just finished watching all the VE Day programmes on the BBC and the Queen.
Honestly, if i was Prince Harry, I would be ashamed. He has pissedoff to California And he is not doing his duty, like the rest of his family is.
He’s like a traitor, when you compare the resilience and hardships of the British people, and he once again hanging out with billionaires.
I vacillate between which of them I dislike the most...
I agree. When I saw William and Kate talk to the people in the home tonight I actually said out loud ‘hang your head in shame you fucking ginger twat’. Husband snorted his beer up his nose. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Toto

Chatty Member
Evening all!!

Happy VE day to all! Now from what I've seen twat face 1 or 2 haven't made an address to their people so I will...

It's been 75 years since we apparently ended war near us (see I have been paying attention to the home schooling... 😇)
I'll admit I've had too much gin to remember the real reason to this post, but happy VE day all!!!

(My fellow street people are miserable bastards and dont partake joy 🥺🥺)
Be grateful for small mercies. I've had Chas and fucking Dave played full blast in the near vicinity since 7 o'clock.

• Haha
  • Sick