Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PaddyDomino

I love Yankee too, she's makes me laugh

İ may have been watching too many YT tarot readers (Janine & Joseph) but how can we be sure that the babies they present to the world are really Archie? The latest Archie doesn't seem to bear much resemblance to the Christmas card Archie. The Archie with Harry in Canada and the Desmond Tutu Archie seem more delicate-looking, albeit younger. Compared to Kate & William's children, İ know they are much older but- George, Charlotte, and Louis have such distinctive faces. İ just can't link up the Archies. İ also think 'Dada' was not Prince Harry but the baby's real Dad. They have created a situation where nothing seems genuine or can be believed-where they live, who they are friends with, what they do, what they are planning to do, it's a PR fantasy world. İt makes me crave the real Royals - Kate and Wills, and Anne, and Sophie, and the Queen......
I really like Tarot by Janine, what is the name of Joseph's YouTube channel please? I haven't heard of him 😊

Reactions: 3

Poppea

VIP Member
I had a dolls house like that. Well a bit smaller than that and less ostentatious. Actually it was nothing like that, other than it had windows and a door.:ROFLMAO:
I loved that doll's house.Then my brothers set fire to it in the back garden on halloween and claimed it was a stray firework what done it ... bastards.

There you go ... perfect match for smeggy. I should be a matchmaker.

I need to go find a balloon to draw scoobie doo on. Might be a gold one and he'll be a funny colour but he already looks weird so no biggy.
Great idea! I would like that! You'd starve to death obviously, because matching an openly gay man to a woman doesn't make for a successful business. So, I'd say: Go for it! You got my unreserved support!

• Haha

HanCoop89

Wiki says his childhood was no walk in the park. Those who know what being down means tend to be generous in my experience. And you are right, no one needs this kind of money. Especially when there is still a considerable stream coming in each year as it seems to be in his case.

Maybe they just did try to hide the fact that she was in this absurdly expensive hospital where they serve lobster and champagne. You know the one Fergie, who is also very nouveau riche, went to.
But they didn’t hide it, though I seem to recall a lot of talk about them using the NHS hospital Sophie did, and then when it actually happened it was the Portland. I think the Portland, Lindo, wherever, a member of the RF would be treated differently to us anyway.

Poppea

VIP Member
But they didn’t hide it, though I seem to recall a lot of talk about them using the NHS hospital Sophie did, and then when it actually happened it was the Portland. I think the Portland, Lindo, wherever, a member of the RF would be treated differently to us anyway.
There was an absurd amount of money mentioned in the article. And the place sounded more like a wellness facility than a women's ward. I can't remember right now where I've read it and if it was in German or in English, but I'll try to find the information later. Now I'll have to head over to my moms. It's Mothers Day today. :)

• Heart

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
I have to agree there. It's not his (or even their) fault. Like I've said, my boys have squints and I've had to mop up many tears from them being picked on for it. There is plenty to say about M&H without talking about Archie's eye.
ok I'm missing something.....what is squints?? Is that similar to being crosseyed? or is it actually a squinting issue??

Reactions: 2

FreeSquirrels

A few people commenting on the book being black and white - black and white is recommended for babies up to a certain age. The content of the book looks like it doesn't correlate with the design. But it'll be very on-trend for the modern parents who like to keep all their baby stuff minimalist so it doesn't look out of place at home. I can't imagine this little boy having anything like a traditional royal rocking horse or whatever his Dad was used to. And probably no baby sized army gear like he had, either!
But that’s for babies under 3 months isn’t it? By 1 colour is good. Flap books are good as the baby can use its pincer grip & have a surprise.

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
I like that as its short and to the point.

My suggestion earlier in this thread was:
Meghan and Harry, duck or rabbit
If Meggy wants it, she's gonna grabit
My favourite, it sums up her chameleon nature warm sunny smiles when she wants something and then there’s her other side