Harry & Meghan #173 William's words get twisted. Harkles still cant get A-listed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread, great title and two brilliant recaps. 🥰

How worried are we about the Queen? I'm worried. When she made the statement saying Camilla should be Queen Consort, a friend of mine said that the Queen knows she doesn't have much longer to live and that's why she said it. He said that she'd have never made the statement otherwise.
Now she's moving to Windsor and not returning to BP. They can't make the journey to the Commonwealth service comfortable for her. She hasn't walked her dogs in months. I've got to admit, it's concerning. :cry: How does everyone else feel?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
All this pouncing on every word people say and turning it into racism or transphobia or bullying or hate speech etc makes me want to retreat even more into my home and live the life of a semi hermit.

Talking to people is becoming so stressful that keeping to yourself is the only way to live your life.
What happened?
Where has our freedom to have an opinion and to speak it gone?
And don't type what you really feel on Twitter if you don't want to get ambushed by attackers.
It’s mostly just in the media, social or otherwise. In my line of work no one gives a flying duck about any of that tit. No one tolerates deliberately targeting someone but no one takes offence at every slight thing either if there’s no malice. I think most of the population are like that, the wokerati are a vocal minority. Left to their own devices, most people are tolerant and kind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Regarding their atrocious amateurish PR stunts, ( Invictus just one ) I read a comment on IG. that they don't believe the 6's have the full Sunball Sucks package as they can't afford it. They are doing (Wife/Arsewell PR lady) most of it themselves..... Well it shows doesn't it :rolleyes: Purile and Infantile smacks of them .

Also, the Thomas Markle Senior YT with the photographer is all very strange? Why would you link up with the man who papped you and sold the pics for bad press for Thomas? I can't get my head around that one.

I Think 6 isn't coming back for PP's service as he's lost Frogmore and didn't get included in PP's will. Also, worried about being booed.
Maybe RF didn't invite him? He can't say that as it looks bad for him, but it does mean the press can spin how he's snubbed HMTQ to make him look like the petulant twit he is .

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Thanks for the new thread, great title and two brilliant recaps. 🥰

How worried are we about the Queen? I'm worried. When she made the statement saying Camilla should be Queen Consort, a friend of mine said that the Queen knows she doesn't have much longer to live and that's why she said it. He said that she'd have never made the statement otherwise.
Now she's moving to Windsor and not returning to BP. They can't make the journey to the Commonwealth service comfortable for her. She hasn't walked her dogs in months. I've got to admit, it's concerning. :cry: How does everyone else feel?
I’m very concerned. There was that footage a few weeks back where she said something like ‘as you can see I can’t move’ and now cancelling important engagements because she can’t travel comfortably. I suspect she’s suffering quite a lot of pain. HM would attend come hell or high water If she possibly could, so that she isn’t speaks volumes.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I’m very concerned. There was that footage a few weeks back where she said something like ‘as you can see I can’t move’ and now cancelling important engagements because she can’t travel comfortably. I suspect she’s suffering quite a lot of pain. HM would attend come hell or high water If she possibly could, so that she isn’t speaks volumes.
She will hang on until after the Jubilee celebrations because she doesn’t want to let people down.
Then she will just fade away.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Regarding their atrocious amateurish PR stunts, ( Invictus just one ) I read a comment on IG. that they don't believe the 6's have the full Sunball Sucks package as they can't afford it. They are doing (Wife/Arsewell PR lady) most of it themselves..... Well it shows doesn't it :rolleyes: Purile and Infantile smacks of them .

Also, the Thomas Markle Senior YT with the photographer is all very strange? Why would you link up with the man who papped you and sold the pics for bad press for Thomas? I can't get my head around that one.

I Think 6 isn't coming back for PP's service as he's lost Frogmore and didn't get included in PP's will. Also, worried about being booed.
Maybe RF didn't invite him? He can't say that as it looks bad for him, but it does mean the press can spin how he's snubbed HMTQ to make him look like the petulant twit he is .
BIB your post above
"Also, the Thomas Markle Senior YT with the photographer is all very strange? Why would you link up with the man who papped you and sold the pics for bad press for Thomas? I can't get my head around that one."
Who is this? Isn't TM doing this Youtube channel with Karl Larsen? It was Jeff Rayner of Coleman-Rayner who set TM up in Montecito via Sam. Backgrid photos of the Snarkles published in the Sun in Feb 21 were credited to Jeff Rayner, Minge's long-term pap-to-go, and they are all linked and the Snarkles are still using Backgrid who also iirc did the photos of them delivering food some time back to blocks of flats.
Thank you Carpe and Fred for the great recaps, and Chita for the title. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel for the grey suits who had to deal with him.

6: "So then I drop my trousers and flash my poppy boxer shorts"
Grey suit: "No, after you have placed your wreath, take two steps back and salute."
6: "Got it. Wreath. Two Steps back. Salute then drop my trousers and flash my poppy boxer shorts?"
Grey suit *pinches bridge of nose*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.