Harry & Meghan #173 William's words get twisted. Harkles still cant get A-listed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...ia-harkles-sod-off-cuz-we-dont-need-ya.27992/

Many thanks to @Chita for the new title šŸ˜€ and your new brilliant drawings

So the Prince of Orange isnā€™t coming to PP memorial and wants to meet with gangan on his own - and soon? So before or after the Invictus games? Watch this space

LKā€™s muff made on o/t appearance - pass the eye bleach!

HMTQ will not be attending the Commonwealth ceremony this year

TC seems to think FC has been taken away from Hazzno so where will his new UK home be if this is true?

The usual splattering of PR has dripped out to coincide with TRF visits and press releases - Ukraine, Covid injections and a rodeo-do pic also emerged with him looking like a baby with a slapped arse! and no puppet master to tap, drag and guide him along šŸ¤«

1647169191536.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks @Carpediem69 for the new thread, and @Chita for the brill title!

Iā€™ll repost this since I squeaked it in to the last thread at the same time the new one went up -

kev1974 said:
talking about poking the bear, I would imagine a number of Northern Irish folks arenā€™t exactly thrilled at him being dressed head to foot in orange. They probably werenā€™t huge fans of him anyway but no need for extra provocation!
Thatā€™s Hazza for you - making friends wherever he goes šŸ™„

Honestly, the stoat and his ho are so bleeping clueless itā€™s unreal. He absorbed absolutely nothing growing up in the heart of the RF, who are so, so, so careful about what they do, listen to advice from people who know what they are bleeping talking about and donā€™t go around thoughtlessly upsetting people. I detest the ho but I hate him even more. Heā€™s such a hollow man, with no real empathy or morals or ethics. The idea of him waiting for the queen to die so he can release his venom makes me physically sick. What a vile, putrid individual he is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Re Backgrid, I was just reading this Twatter thread on the topic.

So, do I have this right?

Haz, who apparently hates the paps and sees them as a huge security threat (and responsible for what happened to Mummy), invited a photo agency who deal with said paps into his home. Inside his actual house to film.

So Backgrid own copyright and make the money off the pics, rather than Invictus????

Or am I misunderstanding something along the line?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Re Backgrid, I was just reading this Twatter thread on the topic.

So, do I have this right?

Haz, who apparently hates the paps and sees them as a huge security threat, invited a photo agency who deal with said paps into his home. Inside his actual house to film.

So Backgrid own copyright and make the money off the pics, rather than Invictus????

Or am I misunderstanding something along the line?
what an ENORMOUS own goal that is. It confirms that they have an ongoing deal with that exact agency. The implications are huge. Did they think nobody would notice?

this really is Katie Price levels of dumbfuckery, unless their entire existence is a set up and they are playing some really really long game version of The Osbornes or something, not sure when they expect their payoff to show up in that case.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
Apologies @Fredsnail I didnā€™t see your post that you were starting the new thread šŸ˜˜
Well since I'd almost finished my recap I'll post it here lol!

Thanks to @Chita for the thread title.

Just to recap for everyone:
We still don't like the 6s or Lorraine's muff even if it was under a spoiler - although which we like the least could be debatable.

We are worried about HMQ and hope a way can be found for her to comfortably attend PP memorial.

We discussed the following in the last thread:
Mr 6 being an oompaloompa/tango man/a clown*

Mr 6 disrespecting PP by not going to his memorial because he's a coward/can't take his Netflix crew/because the missus told him*

Mr 6 heading to Invictus in Holland to make Netflix footage/get his plane tickets paid for/to receive security/to continue making money from other people's stories*

The 6s getting back on the COVID-19 vaccine band wagon - despite the fact the Oxford Zenica and Moderna have arranged vaccine supplies at cost and the 6s failing to realise that its not the vaccine supply that is the main issue - it's the lack of suitable storage facilities/infrastructure to deliver vaccines/unwillingness of locals to receive jabs because of anti-vaxxers*

W not being a racist because someone misheard a conversation/wanted to shitstir/was desperate to make him a racist*

The RF doing more than the 6s for Ukraine because they understand that considered actions do more than empty words and rhetoric/the 6s only support things if they personally get PR from it/the 6s have no money to donate to their philanthropic causes*

A photo of TW in Charlesā€™s room giving a subtle message as to how supportive a family they are despite everything/signalling the 6s are welcome to return/avoiding giving an opportunity for the sugars to gave a go at him*

* delete as appropriate

@Chita got her mojo back and drew some fab pictures

@JAR21 maintained the Wiki some more - please post screenshot of tweets to make the job easier because people delete tweets without apologising for spreading misinformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thank you for not one but two brilliant recaps and fred title!

I had not made the orange/NI connection before, what a bleeping mess. Bad move Hazno.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I want the Queen to attend the Commonwealth Day event and if she has to use a wheelchair I still want her to attend.
And is it bad of me to want the wheelchair to have sword blades sticking out of the wheels like Boudicca's chariot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Thank you for not one but two brilliant recaps and fred title!

I had not made the orange/NI connection before, what a bleeping mess. Bad move Hazno.
To be fair, those of the ā€˜greenā€™ persuasion in NI wouldnā€™t be a fan of his either way, even if he was a fine upstanding member of the family and the ā€˜orangeā€™ side will be disgusted at his behaviour towards the family. Apart from the ā€˜Saintā€™ Diana fans but theyā€™re all a bit strange anyway.

Reactions: 29
To be fair, those of the ā€˜greenā€™ persuasion in NI wouldnā€™t be a fan of his either way, even if he was a fine upstanding member of the family and the ā€˜orangeā€™ side will be disgusted at his behaviour towards the family. Apart from the ā€˜Saintā€™ Diana fans but theyā€™re all a bit strange anyway.
yes indeed, all true. But the point is that William and Catherine and all the other wiser members of the RF would simply not go there (dressing up in orange) at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All this pouncing on every word people say and turning it into racism or transphobia or bullying or hate speech etc makes me want to retreat even more into my home and live the life of a semi hermit.

Talking to people is becoming so stressful that keeping to yourself is the only way to live your life.
What happened?
Where has our freedom to have an opinion and to speak it gone?
And don't type what you really feel on Twitter if you don't want to get ambushed by attackers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Thanks for the new fred @Carpediem69 and @Chita for the fab title and your brilliant drawings! Also @Fredsnail for recap number two - very entertaining!

Has Hazno finally realised he's thinning on top? He seems to have taken a liking to wearing hats recently - first the Aussie one and now the tangoed one! Can't wait until he reaches the balaclava stage then we won't have to see his ugly mug any more ...... it's starting to give me the creeps nowadays, especially when he does that stupid fake grin! šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
what an ENORMOUS own goal that is. It confirms that they have an ongoing deal with that exact agency. The implications are huge. Did they think nobody would notice?

this really is Katie Price levels of dumbfuckery, unless their entire existence is a set up and they are playing some really really long game version of The Osbornes or something, not sure when they expect their payoff to show up in that case.
The Harkles consistently underestimate other people. They are so full of hubris they think they are cleverer than everyone else and are convinced they are pulling the wool over the eyes of the public, and continue to believe this despite constantly being exposed . Theyā€™ve been like this since their relationship went public. Idk, maybe itā€™s because the stoatā€™s true nature was hidden for so long by the palace PR machine so now he believes in his bones he can fool the public, without realising the palace are so much better at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.