Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Which of the following does the wife love more?

• Money

• Title

• Fame and attention

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Rayne for another brilliant title. Harkles are still c****. They are now on parental break. We all need a break after the name drop, insulting HMTQ. RF wished them well via social media. No mention of the titles or the full name of the baby. 60% of the people voted “how dare they” in response to the name of doll #2. Thank you to all 1477 people who voted. TQ also invited hazzo to lunch when he comes to the UK for unveiling of the statue.

for this poll, I know smeggy wants “all of the above”. But she must’ve want one of those more than others. I thought this could be fun to see what everyone else thinks.:)

link to the previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thanks to @Rayne for another brilliant title. Harkles are still c****. They are now on parental break. We all need a break after the name drop, insulting HMTQ.
Parental break? From what? Its from whinging how hard done by they are then stay there permanently! Pair of cunts.

Reactions: 53
Polish_20210608_064059468.jpg

Undercover with the Harkles..... another day, another bouquet of half dead flowers to send off to someone....

Which lucky friend will it be today? 😃

Note to self - remember to insert cash $$$ with each bouquet 💐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
ooh a shiny new thread. Thanks @Rayne for the title and @DandyTandy for setting it up.

I am still in shock and disgust about the name Lilibet. Awful decision if done without HM The Queen’s knowledge and permission.

Do you think their parental leave (and hopefully 5 months of silence) could be because they’ve asked their PR how to win back support? Shut up shut up shut up would be anyone’s response.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
ooh a shiny new thread. Thanks @Rayne for the title and @DandyTandy for setting it up.

I am still in shock and disgust about the name Lilibet. Awful decision if done without HM The Queen’s knowledge and permission.

Do you think their parental leave (and hopefully 5 months of silence) could be because they’ve asked their PR how to win back support? Shut up shut up shut up would be anyone’s response.
you could be paid in millions for your wise advice.
I just want them to leave. Dont want to hear a peep from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She could have had a life with lots of money, a title and a bit of fame but no. She set fire to everything to be loved, adored and admired and the most famous woman to ever breathe. Well in her own head. FAME. IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER etc... She is a scary woman with the games she plays. I dated a narc many years ago and I still have scars from the mental abuse. Horrendous people. Always careful to never leave a mark on you and be the nice person in public or to new people. But they end up with nobody.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
It's going to kill her to be quiet for any length of time.

Thete is no way we won't hear from her or her mouthpieces over the next few months - she won't be able to help herself what with Trooping of the Colour, the Diana statue and others coming up.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Ive never been involved in these threads but I’ve gone from being originally excited about these two, then to indifference, then to finding them a bit annoying but thinking they were still being judged and treated unfairly, now I’ve just gone to disliking them immensely and being highly annoyed by their antics. How can the name of that child be anything other than a deliberate and blatant slap in the face to The Queen, supposedly someone who they have gone on record to say is a fundamentally awful person, so much so, that they had to publicly disown her?

People are more passionate about football matches than they are the royals in this country (in my opinion). If fans can publicly boo players for disagreeing with them taking a knee, I would not be surprised in the slightest if crowds boo Harry and Meghan the minute they come back to the UK for a formal engagement.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
The Queen's invitation to lunch had to be done to show the world she is above petty tit-for-tat tricks.
It is also an opportunity for her to (privately) address his public tantrums.

She's waited for him to get everything off his chest, and now he's done, it is her turn to speak.

She will tell him how much he has hurt her and if he truly adores his Gran as he says he does, this will make him pause to think.
The results of the bullying enquiry may be in and being sat on for the present.
That result might be the Queen's winning hand.
The Queen and Harry will be alone at this lunch. He will have no prompts or interruptions from Meghan.

Harry alone with his Gran has a much better chance of putting a stop to all of this dreadful behaviour than a million public announcements from the Palace.
Hopefully the status, titles and all of that will melt away as a Grandmother and Grandchild have an intimate discussion about how they BOTH feel and work together to resolve all the nastiness.

The Queen is respected for many things, but most of all for her supreme skills in diplomacy.

And if the personal touch fails to stop Harry's toxic public trashing of his family and his shameless merchandising of his "brand" ....
That's when the pruning shears will make the cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I feel like her going quiet, on maternity/paternity leave is just code for friends will be leaking stuff to tabloids when really it’s her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Do we think the RF might think the lunch is an opportunity to get PWB sectioned whilst he’s here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The trouble with this situation is that the professional advice is to go No contact with the Narcs . This is impossible for the RF because they will be seen as cold and uncaring and PWBH & wife will be only too glad to tell the world about their horrific abuse from the RF.
The RF needs to deal with them both by practicing 'Grey rock''. They need to be as false as assholes toward them, while knowing they are a pr of conniving narcissistic bastards.
So the RF have to play the long game here.
So if it seems as if HMTQ is allowing PWBH & wife to walk over them , ie invitation to lunch . We need to realise that is how they win in the long run. Every conversation will be recorded with them in future . Everyone in the RF will be grey rocking them & they will never be trusted again.
However that doesn't mean we can't show our distaste at them both.
I am glad l have realised that this is all the RF can do because it was annoying me that the RF wasn't standing up for themselves. They will be seen as the 'baddies' & PWBH & Wife the victims if they do anything other than this . What the RF think in private is another matter . I am sure they hate the bleeping sight of these cunts just like we do .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Lovely new thread :) Thanks to all involved.
Saw an article on Yahoo which said that the kick off about naming Lilibet just shows how differently H&M are treated in comparison to William and Catherine since they also named Charlotte after the Queen. :mad: Charlotte is named Elizabeth not Lilibet. Huge difference.
I don't understand why anyone is still supporting the Markles. Are they being paid to do it? I can't think of any other reason to be honest.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.