Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Also, these pictures of Harry arriving...I’m genuinely getting mad. I’m not a UK citizen, but the faces he’s making are genuinely dark and angry. You’ve been catered to, funded by, and cheered on by a nation of people and you have to act like setting foot on UK soil is so unbearable that you can’t control your face to look like anything other than a post-tantrum 3 year old? Sure it was the paparazzi taking the photos and they’re awful and he loathes them and blah blah but that expression was a message, absolutely, and he knew who would see it and what they would know it means. This has been more of a (not-so) mild fascination for me rather than a blood-boiler but this open disrespect for family and country is abhorrent.
There are so many like you though. People who weren't bothered either way but are now seeing the shit stirring this pair are doing. OK, again one can go "Haha, giving the royals a hard time, what a jolly jape", until you factor in that those people they are disrespecting are funding their Utopian lifestyle and the working man and woman are paying through their hard earned taxes for these numb nuts to lecture them on how to live. People who can barely scrape together the funds for an annual package trip to spain for ten days, packed like sardines in the planes are seeing the Harkles flit from continent to continent on private planes constantly and to hell with their carbon footprint cos they is speshul innit ... yet we're the bad guys.
First class hypocrites.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Tati

Prince Charles, I have never seen him so open & relaxed, his whole body language looks like weight has been removed....
As usual the other pair tried to muscle in & take the limelight, but i seriously think they are starting to realise RF doesn't need them or actually want them. Delighted to see him interacting in such a relaxed way, normally he is hands off....
The Queens spring clean has had wonderful effect on Charles.

• Heart

West

No no no .... She's not a Princess of Wales as Harry is no Prince of Wales 😟 Charles is the Prince of Wales and Camilla has never used her title of Princess in deference to Diana, Princess of Wales.
I have witnessed Catherine singing in Welsh which is wonderful as she will be Princess of Wales one day. She is lovely. All the old boys used to chat her up in Waitrose and she let them. I know quite a few people who work on the base at Anglesey and everyone loved them. I mistook Prince William for my son one afternoon and he watched me ..as I waited for the penny to drop ( we were driving towards each other in an awkward place) then roared with laughter.
Catherine has put in the work to earn her place and our respect. Meghan had the same opportunity and s#@t on the British public.

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
He’s here to attend a sustainable travel conference. What the actual f@ck?

For some company called Travalyst - one company on my boycott list then.

But, but, but. It doesn’t apply to them. Only us plebs.
I'm really going to have to learn how to offset.
Does it apply to other stuff? Can I have a fling with a guy at work if my friend offsets by having no sex for 6 months?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Campagne

VIP Member
I do feel as if Meghan is a loose cannon in Harry's life and she only tows the line when he really puts his foot down. After all, she is and has achieved nothing without him.
Yes, when he was in England, the number of photos which appeared. Those visiting charity ones where she invited herself, designed to upstage Kate.
Then she was "papped" at the airport collecting her friend and going out for an "innocent" walk with archiedoll.
Harry arrived and then started complaining about the paps ; which his wife had phoned!

I hate using the term “give them enough rope and they’ll hang themselves“ after recent events but there is some sweet justice in seeing this pair of shites,
who had so much public support for “speaking out” fucking themselves over because of their ego and their words.
sometimes you say too much, and having the last word might make the public turn on you just as quickly as they supported you,
this statement is a stark contrast to the vulnerable little Meghan who just wants to be asked if she’s ok 🤣😂🤣

Harry, you twat 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

This commentary by Sky News Australia has it spot on!

• Heart
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Did anyone read their website? It was so passive aggressive! I can’t help it feel it was written by Meghan, it was so clumsy and unprofessional. The bit about Meghan needling security because of her own “independent profile”... she only needs security because of Harry, no one knew who she was before they started dating!!
Yes, it was passive aggressive and snarky and undoubtedly written by Meghan. A professional would have removed all the bitter digs and the poor grammar.

• Haha

Hinkypunk

Chatty Member
Earl of Dumbarton sounds like one of those dodgy limericks from when I was a kid.

Finish the limerick:

There once was an Earl from Dumbarton
Who went of and married a harleton
The Queen said ‘you’ve exceeded your power’
Now ‘off to the tower’
So they fled overseas with no pardon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Now the security bill is £20m. This is insane!

My very first comment on this thread was I genuinely wish then well. Leave and enjoy your lives..........but not with any of my money.
I don’t care that’s it’s pence per head in the UK.
All those pennies add up. I’ve just heard on the news that due to welfare cuts, women at the lower end of the income bracket have a reduced life expectancy for the first time in 100 years. I’d rather my portion of the £20m goes here!
The sheer arrogance to think they are entitled to that money because she wants to swan about writing patronising messages on bananas- fuck off!
(Guess who’s not had a coffee yet) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
When you think of the amount of flak that the York girls have endured over the years! Cruel nasty comments about their looks, their purpose in life and all the stuff written about their mum over the years must have hurt. And to their immense credit they have never once complained.
Meghan couldn’t even hack a year (when you factor in her maternity leave). Yes Beatrice & Eugenie work, yes they have titles but they happily carry out royal duties and if anything by all accounts would prefer even more royal duties.
And more than anything the York girls are always respectful and immensely proud to be members of the Royal Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Also Bob Iger is stepping down as CEO of Disney effective immediately so it seems all that awkward schmoozing has gone to waste!

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s not Canadian security though. They have British security over there on a 6 week rota so that incurs all travelling costs also. Plus those security guys are living in 2 further rented houses. It’s just crazy as all of that is on top of their £106k pa salaries. I believe there are 12-15 there at a time. That’s adds up to a lot of dosh!
I really don't think we (or anyone) should be paying for their security detail. If they want to live abroad and be financially independent then fine, but be competently independent. The Queen and the government should not be allowing this to continue. They want out - so out it should be 100%

• Heart