Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nobody like her. The Royals despise Baroness Nazi. Her husband is a good egg and officiates for the Queen when she needs him. MM had every opportunity to be a great Duchess. Imagine how Prince William feels. He is going to be King one day and he's lost his brother to a scammer wearing their mothers perfume.
But i thought william is ALLEGEDLY I HAVE NO IDEA DONT SUE ME having an affair with kate middleton's friend

Reactions: 1

Jbs2018

I dont actually dislike either of them. They have had negative press right from the start. No wonder they have pissed off to do What they want.

Wippsg

I think she'll come. There's money at stake.
I believe she'll leave Archie behind, as she must know by now that she doesn't have legal custody.
Why do you too she doesn’t have legal custody? I though it was only William and Harry that applied not their children.

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Yeah, I don't buy the prison thing. There'd be a paper trail for sure. I like a nice juicy rabbit hole but that one's a dead end.
I read somewhere else (sorry no link available) that she had gone off to "Find herself". Which kind of sounds right as she's now a yoga teacher and an alleged therapist. I presume she found the missing Doria.
I wonder if it's frowned upon to be your son in law's therapist? Not that she'd need to question him anyway, he's so needy he'd share his inner angst with any passing homeless person.
At what point did daddy dear win the lottery?