Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of the MIC cast actually work for their money, or is it all family wealth they are living off?
I’ve always wondered where the Thompsons get their money from because judging from where they live, their family must be loaded.

Reactions: 7
No wonder they like to create drama in their lives. They have very little else to do.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always wondered where the Thompsons get their money from because judging from where they live, their family must be loaded.
This article, although not very informative, states who the parents are and what they do:

Funny how most of the parents are separated

Reactions: 4
Do any of the MIC cast actually work for their money, or is it all family wealth they are living off?
I knew Garreth when he was at school. He used to date a friend of mine (female). He does actually work. He is part of the Holland Cooper clothing company team which is how he met Ollie as the owner was friends with Ollie at uni. I knew Jade from school days as well as I was at school with her too.

What were they both like back then?

I know this thread isn't active atm but just wondering whether anyone knows anything about a video Melissa apparently deleted where she talked about Black Lives Matter/the George Floyd situation?

Someone left a comment on her latest video 'H & M Haul + Vlog' saying they were disappointed in the comments she made and how she didn't talk about why the video was now deleted in her new video. I replied to the commenter to ask what Melissa said but just checked the video now and the comment's been deleted!

Wouldn't be surprised if she said something ignorant considering she's from a wealthy background and seems to only care about interior design, fashion and organic products lol.

Reactions: 6
No idea sadly, does she post to YT regularly?!

Also 'interior design' makes me lol, her Zara home diffuser put on the furniture the flat came with bless.

No idea sadly, does she post to YT regularly?!

Also 'interior design' makes me lol, her Zara home diffuser put on the furniture the flat came with bless.
I think she posts vlogs a couple of times a week, not 100% sure since I only started watching her videos recently. I thought she seemed sweet but a little naive... I wanted to find out what she said about BLM because I don't want to support her through my views if she's a dick.

Yeah I guess interior design is pushing it a little but she genuinely believes she's an interior design guru or something lol, the amount of times she's banging on about the decor in her flat. I vaguely remember her getting worked up about the Sky box and remote in their bedroom or something like that, worried about it matching the room's aesthetic/vibe/whatever

Reactions: 2
OMG this video, it's so boring and they are so boring and the flat is so boring I think they're maybe trying to do it on purpose to be cooollll but they and their lives come across so dull...

Reactions: 5
OMG this video, it's so boring and they are so boring and the flat is so boring I think they're maybe trying to do it on purpose to be cooollll but they and their lives come across so dull...
All so boring isn't it?! And their clothing range could not be any more plain. Mostly just monotone black or white. Pastel blue or pink if you're feeling daring!

So I found out what Melissa said in that deleted video:

Not surprised at all! She's too busy buying Fendi trunks for decoration to keep up with current events...

Reactions: 9
And this is why she needed a thread. Deleting comments, literally silencing voices, on an issue as incredibly important as BLM... it needs calling out. Her privilege, snobbery, and sense of superiority speak volumes.

Plus she's just extremely annoying!

So I found out what Melissa said in that deleted video:
View attachment 162308

Not surprised at all! She's too busy buying Fendi trunks for decoration to keep up with current events...
god she shouldn't be buying anything bulky for that tiny flat, if anything she should be having a clear out it's already packed to the rafters!

unsurprised to hear she's racist, she was truly vile to zara when speaking about that night out to Essex. I wish zara had any self esteem to call her out on it.

that scene with her and Zara talking about going out in Essex was painful, she was so condescending to her! For someone who goes out with Harry baron (and his man bun) she’s incredible judgy and mean!!!

In her Q&A a few months ago I remember being shocked at her privilege and lack of awareness of it - she says 'Obviously' (though I doubt this is the obvious answer for most people!) 'at some point in my life I'd like to have a couple of houses' and says she'd like: a base in London and a place in the country, and a winter sun place, a summer sun place, and a winter sports place.

And they'll all be furnished in neutral tones. Obviously.

Reactions: 11
She's ridiculous honestly. In her home update vlog she said that a vintage Fendi case/trunk is affordable because it doesn't cost as much as a Louis Vuitton trunk. Spending upwards of £1k (she didn't say what she paid but I saw a similar one on eBay) on decor is insane and not affordable for 99.9% of people. She also bought a huge Diptyque candle with the intention of never burning it because it's 'toxic'. Spending 200 quid on a candle you'll never burn is just... madness.

She's dull, ignorant and a snob but I can't stop hate watching her for some reason

(eta: I realise upthread I called her sweet but naive lol, but to be fair I hadn't been watched her that long when I said that)

Last edited:
You do wonder though with the amount of money that she wastes on home decor....why she wouldn't just investi in getting a bigger flat. A vintage trunk just wouldn't look good in that little new build. She talks about and films herself cleaning out her wardrobe, but then does a nasty gal haul which consists of polyester crap. I don't understand her thought process.

What did she say to Zara? I haven't been watching MIC consistently.