Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they've just released their latest clothing collection, saying they'd introduced new colours! Reader, brace yourself - they have introduced an off-white and a grey.

Oh and Melissa's now getting Emsculpt - a £3000 'butt toning' treatment.

omg I love a cross over thread moment!

how ridiculous she’s so young & her body is literally societal standard perfect! They’d be better spending £3k on sorting that dreary flat out / on a self storage locker to remove all the clutter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg I love a cross over thread moment!

how ridiculous she’s so young & her body is literally societal standard perfect! They’d be better spending £3k on sorting that dreary flat out / on a self storage locker to remove all the clutter!!
Fraus! 👋

Yes what a waste... and the results wear off after a year or two. Pure vanity. More money than sense.

She thinks she's an interior designer though. She wants to put up these weird textured white paint canvases she's making like these...

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 06.33.34.png

Looks like what's left over after kids do paper mache... I honestly don't know what she's thinking.

• Haha
Fraus! 👋

Yes what a waste... and the results wear off after a year or two. Pure vanity. More money than sense.

She thinks she's an interior designer though. She wants to put up these weird textured white paint canvases she's making like these...

View attachment 227315

Looks like what's left over after kids do paper mache... I honestly don't know what she's thinking.
IDK why I’ve never thought to follow her on insta, will do now! That canvas is awful, it legit looks like the mastic (sp?) you use to finish off decorating smeared up a canvas, it’s horrific?! I don’t understand her “passion” for interior design she literally just buys kardashian style dupes from Zara home and calls it a day, nothing is remotely interesting or different 🥴

Reactions: 6
That video was quite hilarious..”sometimes I come out here and get inspired and take pictures of the view” of building work 😂😂

I got those awkward David Brent vibes off them both all the way through this video lol

Although I have to commend them, having lived in London years ago they really have made the most out of the little space in the flat. The decors a little bland but it’s still nice. The fire I hate though, I think those contraptions are on the way out.

They take themselves far too seriously, I used to run in the same circles as Harry circa 2009 and he hasn’t changed one bit. I did always assume he batted for the other team despite his womanising ways 😂
we might know each other as I used to also hang around that crowd then I came to my senses.

I'm assuming/hoping she'll get the butt treatment kindly gifted/heavily discounted?

Reactions: 1
She started a swimwear line and the sizes were something like size 0 to a 8/10
Had no interest in normal sizes as it wasn’t inclusive

Exclusive not inclusive (she’s fat from inclusive)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She started a swimwear line and the sizes were something like size 0 to a 8/10
Had no interest in normal sizes as it wasn’t inclusive

Exclusive not inclusive (she’s fat from inclusive)
Assuming you meant 'far' but it's a fitting typo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’ve been watching MIC from the start since lockdown - so hang on, is it Melissa’s flat box and Harry’s moved in? As it’s @melissatattamshome on her insta... everyone on MIC was saying he’s a freeloader driving her car and living off her 🙈😂
Faux posh I see ?

• Haha
So Melissa bought another candle that she doesn't intend to burn. For the bargain price of £300 you too can have a wax fanny and arse as decor!

2.png
1.png

I've been watching some of her vlogs because... well, honestly, idk. Clearly I don't have anything better to do. Anyways I will eat my hat if she ever gets more than like 20k subscribers because her vlogs are pure shite. They're just time lapses! Literally five million time lapses of her working out or putting her organic groceries away. Then absolutely fascinating clips of her telling us she's watching Friends or Sex & The City and eating avocado on rice cakes.

Plus she can't take any form of criticism at all, which is so confusing to me considering she's on a reality show and the tweets about that must be 10x harsher than anything anyone comments under her videos. Someone left her comment recently politely trying to tell her that her vlogs are awful lmao and instead of thanking the person for giving her some constructive criticism, she chose to reply to the one person who said the vlogs were fine as they were:

c.png

• Haha
  • Heart
So Melissa bought another candle that she doesn't intend to burn. For the bargain price of £300 you too can have a wax fanny and arse as decor!

View attachment 247554View attachment 247556

I've been watching some of her vlogs because... well, honestly, idk. Clearly I don't have anything better to do. Anyways I will eat my hat if she ever gets more than like 20k subscribers because her vlogs are pure shite. They're just time lapses! Literally five million time lapses of her working out or putting her organic groceries away. Then absolutely fascinating clips of her telling us she's watching Friends or Sex & The City and eating avocado on rice cakes.

Plus she can't take any form of criticism at all, which is so confusing to me considering she's on a reality show and the tweets about that must be 10x harsher than anything anyone comments under her videos. Someone left her comment recently politely trying to tell her that her vlogs are awful lmao and instead of thanking the person for giving her some constructive criticism, she chose to reply to the one person who said the vlogs were fine as they were:

View attachment 247584
I love your recap of these vlogs so much, I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube cos of night feeds with a newborn, I might add her to my roster again!

That candle was gifted to a lot of “luxe” influencers so that’s an undeclared freebie. duck knows where she’ll put it in that tiny flat, she wants to be careful it doesn’t set the balcony wardrobe alight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 247554View attachment 247556

View attachment 247584
Wtf is this monstrosity of a candle.

• Haha
I love your recap of these vlogs so much, I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube cos of night feeds with a newborn, I might add her to my roster again!

That candle was gifted to a lot of “luxe” influencers so that’s an undeclared freebie. duck knows where she’ll put it in that tiny flat, she wants to be careful it doesn’t set the balcony wardrobe alight 😂
Ty ☺ Maybe not the best videos to watch if you need to stay awake to feed your little one! If anyone has trouble falling asleep though, Melissa's your gal.

Every vlog is basically Melissa:
  • Telling us her and Harry went for a morning walk but not showing it
  • Making egg white porridge for breakfast (and throwing the yolks in the bin, wtf)
  • Eating ginger biscuits as a snack and treating us to a lovely view inside her mouth while she chews with her mouth open (surely an actual posh person wouldn't do this?!)
  • Trying on clothes with her hideous cowboy boots and complaining everything is too big for her (in her most recent vlog a pair of jeans were too tight and she exlaimed that never normally happens, like ever 🙄)
  • Showing us her hair after she's curled it (even though she had a perm done recently... what was the point??)
  • Saying she's going out for food or for a drink with mates but not showing any of it
and so on...

And interesting about the candle being free... I wasn't paying full attention but I'm sure she made it seem like she bought it. That's shady if she didn't. Freebie or not, I don't understand the appeal of a wax snatch in your living room. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is constantly breaking ASA rules by not properly declaring (if declaring at all) the copious ads/gifts/affiliate links. She's just posted 7 stories featuring a flooring company and has only put 'AD' in one of them in the middle.

Every vlog is basically Melissa:
  • Telling us her and Harry went for a morning walk but not showing it
  • Making egg white porridge for breakfast (and throwing the yolks in the bin, wtf)
  • Eating ginger biscuits as a snack and treating us to a lovely view inside her mouth while she chews with her mouth open (surely an actual posh person wouldn't do this?!)
  • Trying on clothes with her hideous cowboy boots and complaining everything is too big for her (in her most recent vlog a pair of jeans were too tight and she exlaimed that never normally happens, like ever 🙄)
  • Showing us her hair after she's curled it (even though she had a perm done recently... what was the point??)
  • Saying she's going out for food or for a drink with mates but not showing any of it
and so on...

And interesting about the candle being free... I wasn't paying full attention but I'm sure she made it seem like she bought it. That's shady if she didn't. Freebie or not, I don't understand the appeal of a wax snatch in your living room. :unsure:
Disgustingly wasteful. Also, looking at her food I find it laughable that she has a cooking ebook. They eat out/get takeaway so often.
At the posh Belgravia restaurant she said this morsel looked 'absolutely delicious' 👀 Looks better than her corn cakes I guess.

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 03.24.40.png

And the amount of clothes she has from fast-fashion brands - clearly doesn't care about sustainability.

It also really ground my gear me how she complains about how long it took her clothes to be delivered from Australia. Um hello? We're in the middle of a global pandemic, your haul isn't exactly essential hun.

Great summaries by the way @bwaldorf !

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m always SO surprised at how many of the MIC girls buy the cheapest of cheap fast fashion? I’m not expecting them to be head to toe Tom Ford & Fendi like the Kardashians but... at least choose clothes that aren’t flammable 🥴

I’m going to pop one of her vids on now, I’m not even joking her flat stuff gives me major anxiety cos it feels like a legit fire hazard and I will never recover from the WARDROBE ON THE BALCONY? She’s in for such a shock when the weather turns & it all goes moldy 🤭

Reactions: 7
She is literally wallpaper in human form, she's got about as much charisma as a flushed turd. Awful woman, didn't she come under fire for calling size 10 bikinis in her range 'plus size?'. Not surprised at her BLM ignorance. I think Harry is with her for the money and fucks around behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why they are trying to pimp out and interior design that tiny box apartment it’s absolutely ridiculous.
There’s literally no space and it looks so cramped.
Plus they’re business is a flop! I’m sure no one in there right mind would go and buy a whole sale tracksuit from China with a stupid brand logo slapped on the front.
If they’re really posh and rich why haven’t they got a house yet.
She aggravates me, can we all be sure to dislike every video she uploads!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Disgustingly wasteful. Also, looking at her food I find it laughable that she has a cooking ebook. They eat out/get takeaway so often.
In the vlog uploaded yesterday she made a "mac and cheese" with cottage cheese and bleeping crumbled up chickpea puffs on top!!!

Me watching her make it:

police.jpg

Another notable moment of the vlog is Harry hitting a pheasant (Melissa initially says it was a pigeon but Harry quickly corrects her, we don't want people getting the wrong idea obviously) on the motorway. The pheasant didn't make it and Melissa tries for about 2 seconds to be sad about it. However the real casualty is that the licence plate has fallen off the Mercedes! My heart goes out to the both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another notable moment of the vlog is Harry hitting a pheasant (Melissa initially says it was a pigeon but Harry quickly corrects her, we don't want people getting the wrong idea obviously) on the motorway. The pheasant didn't make it and Melissa tries for about 2 seconds to be sad about it. However the real casualty is that the licence plate has fallen off the Mercedes! My heart goes out to the both of them.
I misread that as 'peasant' at first 🤣

Oh yes she also made this 'yummy' lunch 😬

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 05.09.13.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I misread that as 'peasant' at first 🤣

Oh yes she also made this 'yummy' lunch 😬

View attachment 251647
This must be some sort of ED / thinspo tit surely?

Up with baby so watching her autumn haul video, this content is so dead. Surely girls would rather see a hair tutorial than a tit depressing rice cake sandwich tutorial? The audio is shockingly tit considering she has a decent camera (looks like a Sony?)

ETA: bleeping stabilise your images pls watching this on a big screen makes me feel sea sick, has she not got a tripod or gimbal ?!

Reactions: 3