Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do wonder though with the amount of money that she wastes on home decor....why she wouldn't just investi in getting a bigger flat. A vintage trunk just wouldn't look good in that little new build. She talks about and films herself cleaning out her wardrobe, but then does a nasty gal haul which consists of polyester crap. I don't understand her thought process.

What did she say to Zara? I haven't been watching MIC consistently.
I’m paraphrasing but she sort of did this snotty laugh at the idea of going out in Essex with Zara’s mates & made it sound like some sort of poverty tourism, it was v icky and loaded with classism.

The thing is...Zara has earnt her money? I know the LI to influencer road isn’t exactly prestigious but fair play to her, she’s not sat on her arse getting an allowance off her parents via a hobby business, she’s actually gone out there and done something? So god knows why she didn’t have the confidence to be like actually no don’t talk about me / my friends / where I’m from like that? I’d guess the average woman in sugar hut is earning their own salary which is more than can be said for that lot 😂 They’d also turn their noses up at their horrid naff brand they’re trying to make a thing too...

Reactions: 4
Yeah their brand is terrible, from the name to the products.
They have over 8k followers but on average 50 likes per post, I think they bought them....and nobody buys them but their friends and family.

Reactions: 6
Sort of off topic sorry, but in her newest vlog she's broken the lockdown rules as her and Harry stayed the night at her parent's house!

In one of her previous videos she talked about lockdown being over (why does no one understand the difference between it being eased and it being over??) and how she could go and see her family now because of the new support bubble guidance and when someone rightly commented that it didn't apply to her because she's not a single person she just replied 'interesting'! :rolleyes:

That person who corrected her on the support bubbles said this on the newest vlog:

Screenshot.png

I'm just astounded at how thick she is?! Either thick or she doesn't give a tit. I'm sure this comment will be deleted even though the person was overly polite, and she'll probably just delete the video rather than admit she was wrong.

I'm so sick of all these influencers thinking they're above the rules and being stupid enough to record themselves doing so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's ridiculous honestly. In her home update vlog she said that a vintage Fendi case/trunk is affordable because it doesn't cost as much as a Louis Vuitton trunk. Spending upwards of £1k (she didn't say what she paid but I saw a similar one on eBay) on decor is insane and not affordable for 99.9% of people. She also bought a huge Diptyque candle with the intention of never burning it because it's 'toxic'. Spending 200 quid on a candle you'll never burn is just... madness.

She's dull, ignorant and a snob but I can't stop hate watching her for some reason :confused:
Sort of off topic sorry, but in her newest vlog she's broken the lockdown rules as her and Harry stayed the night at her parent's house!

In one of her previous videos she talked about lockdown being over (why does no one understand the difference between it being eased and it being over??) and how she could go and see her family now because of the new support bubble guidance and when someone rightly commented that it didn't apply to her because she's not a single person she just replied 'interesting'! :rolleyes:

That person who corrected her on the support bubbles said this on the newest vlog:

View attachment 163209

I'm just astounded at how thick she is?! Either thick or she doesn't give a tit. I'm sure this comment will be deleted even though the person was overly polite, and she'll probably just delete the video rather than admit she was wrong.

I'm so sick of all these influencers thinking they're above the rules and being stupid enough to record themselves doing so.
I really do think they think the rules don’t apply to them - from the MIC lot this is the rule breaking that I’m aware of, I’m sure there’s plenty more:

Jamie and Habbs isolated in a rented holiday home in the cotswolds but went back and for to Jamie’s mums house then to London where they had a party wi emily, Lottie Moss, that girl who was dating miles last season who was Emily’s friend plus various other

verity and Amelia were at house parties with that Freddie & Angus who was in it a few seasons ago (not fit viking Fred, the other one),

miles attended parties with his friends

Toff went to parties

Tiff was spotted with random people

Sam and Louise claimed that they live in the same housw which they don’t really do theyX they’re next door neighbours

it’s how blatant they are that annoys me, like they’re rubbing it in our faces that they’re above the law while we all stick to the rules!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really do think they think the rules don’t apply to them - from the MIC lot this is the rule breaking that I’m aware of, I’m sure there’s plenty more:

Jamie and Habbs isolated in a rented holiday home in the cotswolds but went back and for to Jamie’s mums house then to London where they had a party wi emily, Lottie Moss, that girl who was dating miles last season who was Emily’s friend plus various other

verity and Amelia were at house parties with that Freddie & Angus who was in it a few seasons ago (not fit viking Fred, the other one),

miles attended parties with his friends

Toff went to parties

Tiff was spotted with random people

Sam and Louise claimed that they live in the same housw which they don’t really do theyX they’re next door neighbours

it’s how blatant they are that annoys me, like they’re rubbing it in our faces that they’re above the law while we all stick to the rules!
And Ashley James drove 11 hours to stay at her bf's family home in France but insisted she didn't break any rules. You can't make it up 🤣

They most definitely think the rules don't apply to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Currently watching her most recent vlog (*insert Cersei shame gif here*) and marvelling at how tit her style is.

She called this..... item unique:

1.png

She said it wasn't fitted enough for her. I don't think she will be satisfied until all her clothes are tight enough that she has to be cut out of them.

This is apparently not cowgirl cosplay but according to Melissa, very cute:

3.png
2.png

My screenshots aren't truly capturing the ruffly monstrosity which is the top of the dress.

And for those of you waiting with bated breath for an update on Melissa's one woman mission to clutter her flat with expensive crap:

5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think for home decor she takes inspiration from lydia millen (she even said so herself) - which speaks volumes about her.

She's a pretty girl, I don't understand why she is being so basic.

Currently watching her most recent vlog (*insert Cersei shame gif here*) and marvelling at how tit her style is.

She called this..... item unique:

View attachment 178990

She said it wasn't fitted enough for her. I don't think she will be satisfied until all her clothes are tight enough that she has to be cut out of them.

This is apparently not cowgirl cosplay but according to Melissa, very cute:

View attachment 178991View attachment 178992

My screenshots aren't truly capturing the ruffly monstrosity which is the top of the dress.

And for those of you waiting with bated breath for an update on Melissa's one woman mission to clutter her flat with expensive crap:

View attachment 179000
Omg I love the print screens, you’re daring to go where no one else will in watching those videos!

The thing is she’s a slim attractive woman it doesn’t take much for an outfit to pop, but also because she can look good in anything it’s why she’s not developed any sense of style?

And that tragically sparse homeware thing, it’s just an aggregation of tit she’s found on Pinterest and insta. Absolutely no style or personality of her own in that, sadly for her as that case cost a fair whack 😳

Reactions: 7
Omg I love the print screens, you’re daring to go where no one else will in watching those videos!

The thing is she’s a slim attractive woman it doesn’t take much for an outfit to pop, but also because she can look good in anything it’s why she’s not developed any sense of style?

And that tragically sparse homeware thing, it’s just an aggregation of tit she’s found on Pinterest and insta. Absolutely no style or personality of her own in that, sadly for her as that case cost a fair whack 😳
Yeah it's definitely one of those things, on Twitter recently someone was praising Kendall Jenner for her style and the pictures were just of her in t-shirts and jeans lol. Melissa's style, in clothes and interiors, can be pretty much summed up as ridiculously expensive crap in neutral colours.

I know it's been said before but I can't understand why they don't move to a bigger place rather than wasting their money on tit to clutter everywhere. Natacha Oceane's (fitness Youtuber) flat is absolutely humongous in comparison.

As for her copying Lydia, Melissa's cowgirl outfit reminds me of an outfit Lydia wore to Coachella a couple of years ago, it was an awful frou frou dress and white cowboy boots. 🧐 Still hideous, but more fitting in that setting than Melissa strutting down King's Road or whatever. I can't understand why she'd want to copy Lydia when as far as I'm aware Melissa is actually posh/from a wealthy background and Lydia is just pretending to be...?

It's amazing I can find so much to say about someone so boring lmao, but it's almost fascinating how dull she is... I wonder what her and Harry talk about (other than their flat decor lol) - I stopped watching MIC before they were cast.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah it's definitely one of those things, on Twitter recently someone was praising Kendall Jenner for her style and the pictures were just of her in t-shirts and jeans lol. Melissa's style, in clothes and interiors, can be pretty much summed up as ridiculously expensive crap in neutral colours.

I know it's been said before but I can't understand why they don't move to a bigger place rather than wasting their money on tit to clutter everywhere. Natacha Oceane's (fitness Youtuber) flat is absolutely humongous in comparison.

As for her copying Lydia, Melissa's cowgirl outfit reminds me of an outfit Lydia wore to Coachella a couple of years ago, it was an awful frou frou dress and white cowboy boots. 🧐 Still hideous, but more fitting in that setting than Melissa strutting down King's Road or whatever. I can't understand why she'd want to copy Lydia when as far as I'm aware Melissa is actually posh/from a wealthy background and Lydia is just pretending to be...?

It's amazing I can find so much to say about someone so boring lmao, but it's almost fascinating how dull she is... I wonder what her and Harry talk about (other than their flat decor lol) - I stopped watching MIC before they were cast.
Yes! It’s like a tick box exercise in things she sees online, I don’t get why she doesn’t hire a stylist though. If she was perceived as being a cool girl she’d get SO much work, so it’d pay off in the end? She should try and be an influencer more, but idk what it is she’s definitely missing... something? Maybe she can’t create good content because she lacks self awareness / a personality?

I can’t understand the flat either. It’s such a dingey horrible cramped new build, she could rent some Victorian Warner conversion with huge ceilings & beautiful big windows and post a ton of lovely airy content, and have space to play around decorating. Every time I see an image of her flat I feel claustrophobic because it’s so tiny and crammed, it can’t be comfortable living there 😫

I imagine he’s made up he’s managed to dupe a well off girl into hanging out with him. They’re obviously delusional with this tit clothing company but I imagine that occupies some time between her re arranging the 3 candles in their flat 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who goes out wearing a cardigan like this? Cringe 🤣

what.png

She never declares affiliate links/gifted items either.

Agree with what's been said about their flat. It makes me feel really claustrophobic.

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 179209

Agree with what's been said about their flat. It makes me feel really claustrophobic.
I work in fashion and shockingly girls wear this into work 😂 usually nicer cardigans or fluffy ones, not Zara sale table skimpy numbers tbh.

She’s obviously going for the Kendall Jenner vibe which is fine, she’s skinny and pretty too, but she needs to up things cos she just looks cheap at the minute? From memory her wardrobe is all fast fash tit, she ran through a load of bits on her YT 🤮

Reactions: 5

View attachment 179209

The same person who thinks this is a Look™ lol

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 10.05.24.png

Don't get me wrong, if I had Melissa's body I'd be half naked all the time lol, but this just looks like she forgot to button her jumpsuit rather than an intentional style.

She should try and be an influencer more, but idk what it is she’s definitely missing... something? Maybe she can’t create good content because she lacks self awareness / a personality?
Bingo! Melissa's main personality traits are rearranging her 3 candles as you said lol, and making healthy desserts that look like pet food
😂

Reminds me of Hollie Hobin, has anyone ever watched her? She's beautiful, thin, and a model but has a personality like soggy cardboard. If I looked like her (or Melissa) and could make a living shilling clothes to the masses I'd have a bit more oomph...

Last edited:
  • Haha
The same person who thinks this is a Look™ lol

View attachment 179354

Don't get me wrong, if I had Melissa's body I'd be half naked all the time lol, but this just looks like she forgot to button her jumpsuit rather than an intentional style.

Bingo! Melissa's main personality traits are rearranging her 3 candles as you said lol, and making healthy desserts that look like pet food
😂

Reminds me of Hollie Hobin, has anyone ever watched her? She's beautiful, thin, and a model but has a personality like soggy cardboard. If I looked like her (or Melissa) and could make a living shilling clothes to the masses I'd have a bit more oomph...
Omg even her hallway walkway isn’t clear, she has a cabinet blocking half of it? Lockdown in that overcrowded sweat box must have been awful 😱

Reactions: 3
After lilamay's post I looked at her Instagram properly for the first time and so many outfits of hers feature cowboy boots...

1.png
2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png

I have now come to the conclusion that she was actually a cowgirl in her past life, and her lack of personality is the result of her subconscious longing to be on the great plains herding cattle or whatever it is cowgirls do 😄

Seriously though, are cowboy boots a thing now and I'm just ridiculously out of the loop? Or is Melissa just trying to be edgy? Before cowboy boots it seems her thing was leather so maybe that's what she's going for with her outfits:

1.png
2.png
3.png

I can't reconcile these outfits with her awful bikinis, why would someone who used to dress like an extra in the Matrix design a Billabong ripoff like this?

4.png

(Literally all the photos on the website have her posed like this, as if she's trying to hold a fart in lol)

Anyways I'm going to stop now before anyone is mistaken in thinking I'm obsessed with a nonentity from a reality tv show 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After lilamay's post I looked at her Instagram properly for the first time and so many outfits of hers feature cowboy boots...

View attachment 179914 View attachment 179915 View attachment 179917
View attachment 179918 View attachment 179919 View attachment 179920

I have now come to the conclusion that she was actually a cowgirl in her past life, and her lack of personality is the result of her subconscious longing to be on the great plains herding cattle or whatever it is cowgirls do 😄

Seriously though, are cowboy boots a thing now and I'm just ridiculously out of the loop? Or is Melissa just trying to be edgy? Before cowboy boots it seems her thing was leather so maybe that's what she's going for with her outfits:

View attachment 179930 View attachment 179933 View attachment 179934

I can't reconcile these outfits with her awful bikinis, why would someone who used to dress like an extra in the Matrix design a Billabong ripoff like this?

View attachment 179939

(Literally all the photos on the website have her posed like this, as if she's trying to hold a fart in lol)

Anyways I'm going to stop now before anyone is mistaken in thinking I'm obsessed with a nonentity from a reality tv show 😜
Lmaooo Billabong askjdakjsdasd

I can't get over what a complete sleaze he is, he's also incredibly waif-like. I wonder how he financially supports himself as he's not from money is he?

Also in every single pic, especially the ones of them together, you can see how little free floor space they have :(

Reactions: 2
Lmaooo Billabong askjdakjsdasd

I can't get over what a complete sleaze he is, he's also incredibly waif-like. I wonder how he financially supports himself as he's not from money is he?

Also in every single pic, especially the ones of them together, you can see how little free floor space they have :(
I have to admit something awful, which is that I find him attractive in a weird way 🤭 Bare in mind that I haven't watched an episode of MIC with him in it so I don't know about him being a sleaze - what's he done?

I think either Melissa or someone on this thread said he works in events - nightclub promotion maybe? I might be remembering wrong. Maybe MIC and Instagram sponsporships pay really well?

They'd have much more floor space if there wasn't so much stuff everywhere! Who needs that much furniture?! Watching her vlogs is making me into a minimalist lol.

Reactions: 1
Also, Melissa's a founder of two 'sustainable' clothing brands yet she's constantly buying fast fashion...

I have to admit something awful, which is that I find him attractive in a weird way 🤭 Bare in mind that I haven't watched an episode of MIC with him in it so I don't know about him being a sleaze - what's he done?

I think either Melissa or someone on this thread said he works in events - nightclub promotion maybe? I might be remembering wrong. Maybe MIC and Instagram sponsporships pay really well?

They'd have much more floor space if there wasn't so much stuff everywhere! Who needs that much furniture?! Watching her vlogs is making me into a minimalist lol.
He seems to have changed for the better since being with Melissa but he seemed super sleazy on MIC - he dated and cheated on Ella, then another time he shared a bed with Liv but apparently nothing happened (sure). He also kissed Tiff when she on a break (but still dating) Sam, and even tried his luck with Frankie Gaff in Ibiza, despite the fact she was at that time dating Jamie. Probably more but I just can't remember.

Yeah, he was a PR manager/club promoter for Amika London in Mayfair. And now of course he's got Ambience Vibes and Instagram sponsorships, which must pay pretty well. Still, seems like a surprisingly expensive lifestyle he leads for someone who's just got a reasonable social media following and a small business. I guess Melissa must be the main breadwinner. He also says he worked in property though, which can be pretty lucrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So they've just released their latest clothing collection, saying they'd introduced new colours! Reader, brace yourself - they have introduced an off-white and a grey.

Oh and Melissa's now getting Emsculpt - a £3000 'butt toning' treatment.

• Haha