Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
When she came into MIC she was presented as this intelligent woman with her own business and now we are seeing how clueless she actually is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this series any good? I’ve found it unwatchable for quite a few years now.

Melissa has shown herself to be a vile classist cretin before though. I love how Zara’s brand sponsored presence on Instagram is fame whoring but extended time lapses of Melissa getting ready on YouTube for pennies... isn’t? How dare Z be famous, skinny, and earning money when she didn’t even go to public school 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lilamay

VIP Member
Untitled 26.png

Guys I'm 100% getting the vibe she wanted us to know it was her who did the dumping and that she thought it was 'a bit salty' that he then unfollowed her.

Hun, of course he's gonna unfollow you if you've just dumped him 🤣

Untitled 27.png

To be fair who would notice that except Melissa Tattam herself tho?

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Do spill how you found out it was him!
She actually just says on the latest ep of her and Sophie's podcast! She tells this long-winded story of how she visited Toby's family home (I'm guessing over Christmas as all his family were there), and early morning talking to Toby, then going fully naked into his family bathroom and his brother walking in on her. She seems to find it so hilarious she can barely stop laughing. I was just like...

• Haha
  • Wow

lilamay

VIP Member
Eurgh, Melissa really showing her ignorance towards mental health in her latest video, saying she hasn't suffered with mental health problems because she's a 'positive sort of person' and you can just 'choose to be happy'!
From 5:50 in.

Also shows her lack of nutritional knowledge saying soy protein is bad. Hun, it's fine, and definitely healthier than all the red meat you consume.

• Haha
  • Sick

lilamay

VIP Member
I really do think they think the rules don’t apply to them - from the MIC lot this is the rule breaking that I’m aware of, I’m sure there’s plenty more:

Jamie and Habbs isolated in a rented holiday home in the cotswolds but went back and for to Jamie’s mums house then to London where they had a party wi emily, Lottie Moss, that girl who was dating miles last season who was Emily’s friend plus various other

verity and Amelia were at house parties with that Freddie & Angus who was in it a few seasons ago (not fit viking Fred, the other one),

miles attended parties with his friends

Toff went to parties

Tiff was spotted with random people

Sam and Louise claimed that they live in the same housw which they don’t really do theyX they’re next door neighbours

it’s how blatant they are that annoys me, like they’re rubbing it in our faces that they’re above the law while we all stick to the rules!
And Ashley James drove 11 hours to stay at her bf's family home in France but insisted she didn't break any rules. You can't make it up 🤣

They most definitely think the rules don't apply to them.

• Wow

roseturntupnose

Lmao swipe up for details. You can get that outfit for like 7 pound on boohoo. She put a lot of thought and effort into that one.

• Haha

bwaldorf

After lilamay's post I looked at her Instagram properly for the first time and so many outfits of hers feature cowboy boots...

1.png
2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png

I have now come to the conclusion that she was actually a cowgirl in her past life, and her lack of personality is the result of her subconscious longing to be on the great plains herding cattle or whatever it is cowgirls do 😄

Seriously though, are cowboy boots a thing now and I'm just ridiculously out of the loop? Or is Melissa just trying to be edgy? Before cowboy boots it seems her thing was leather so maybe that's what she's going for with her outfits:

1.png
2.png
3.png

I can't reconcile these outfits with her awful bikinis, why would someone who used to dress like an extra in the Matrix design a Billabong ripoff like this?

4.png

(Literally all the photos on the website have her posed like this, as if she's trying to hold a fart in lol)

Anyways I'm going to stop now before anyone is mistaken in thinking I'm obsessed with a nonentity from a reality tv show 😜

• Haha

Dicky Tum

Omg shut up - pls explain?! I thought it was really odd how she just glossed over the very obvious username.

I hope she took our feedback on board and de cluttered that flat tho, it’s a fire hazard
Lol, a couple of other users realised she had given two or three completely different stories about the reason she was called meltattam! Tbh I thought she could not be so stupid to use her real name as her username and then lie about it, but her disappearance says a lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eurgh, Melissa really showing her ignorance towards mental health in her latest video, saying she hasn't suffered with mental health problems because she's a 'positive sort of person' and you can just 'choose to be happy'!
From 5:50 in.

Also shows her lack of nutritional knowledge saying soy protein is bad. Hun, it's fine, and definitely healthier than all the red meat you consume.
it’s probably quite easy to be happy with parents picking up the bill? Let’s not talk about the rock bottom self esteem of someone that stays with a bf that cheats / goes missing in Vegas pursuing thots & feels the need to “flaunt” her life on YT?

Tbh good on her for not going mad in her hoarder stuffed box of a flat 😂 x

lilamay

VIP Member
On her and Sophie's latest podcast episode, Melissa says she bumped into Harry the previous night when she was out and he point blank ignored her. She looked up at him expecting a wave and a smile but nope, nothing 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

bwaldorf

So I found out what Melissa said in that deleted video:
Screenshot.png

Not surprised at all! She's too busy buying Fendi trunks for decoration to keep up with current events...

• Wow

coriander

VIP Member
She often does this annoying thing where she kind of licks the inside of her lips. Has anybody else noticed it?
Also that flat is SO SMALL. I feel claustrophobic watching their tour.

lilamay

VIP Member
Melissa: 'I just don’t put on weight no matter what I eat ❤'

also Melissa: *bakes cookies from eatyourselfskinny.com*

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
This hilarious. Who would ever like Melissa enough to use her a user name. It's not like she is a big character on mic anyway 😂😂😂 I'm cringing haaaard for her

• Haha