Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Do any of the MIC cast actually work for their money, or is it all family wealth they are living off?
I knew Garreth when he was at school. He used to date a friend of mine (female). He does actually work. He is part of the Holland Cooper clothing company team which is how he met Ollie as the owner was friends with Ollie at uni. I knew Jade from school days as well as I was at school with her too.

Very traditional

VIP Member
That’s how they originally got together so makes perfect sense that he would try that to get the next one!

Agree it definitely sounds like she dumped him from that!

I always got vibes that he wasn’t being very kind to her and was probably a bit difficult to be with in her vlogs. He would always bang around in the background whilst she was talking to the camera and I kept thinking how rude it was and if my partner did that whilst I was working… well he just wouldn’t!

Looks like it’s all pointing towards her being better off without him tbh.

What did she say on the podcast? I wouldn't have thought he would dump her as he has it so good with her but you never know 🤷‍♀️

Pinkii

VIP Member
That video was quite hilarious..”sometimes I come out here and get inspired and take pictures of the view” of building work 😂😂

I got those awkward David Brent vibes off them both all the way through this video lol

Although I have to commend them, having lived in London years ago they really have made the most out of the little space in the flat. The decors a little bland but it’s still nice. The fire I hate though, I think those contraptions are on the way out.

They take themselves far too seriously, I used to run in the same circles as Harry circa 2009 and he hasn’t changed one bit. I did always assume he batted for the other team despite his womanising ways 😂
we might know each other as I used to also hang around that crowd then I came to my senses.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I knew Garreth when he was at school. He used to date a friend of mine (female). He does actually work. He is part of the Holland Cooper clothing company team which is how he met Ollie as the owner was friends with Ollie at uni. I knew Jade from school days as well as I was at school with her too.
What were they both like back then?