Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Thank you @Baguette for the title and @peradetlic for the great summary.

Agree, but I bet they will try something along these lines. I think what's happened is events have spiralled out of control and H&M are scrambling.. They went to a lot of trouble to fake the Farchy pregnancy and birth. No talk of a surrogate. They planned to leave immediately after he was born and thought by now they'd be living it up on the red carpet in LA with titles all round, pots of money and RF protection. Something went wrong and they were told to leave, hence the bitterness and anger.
I don't know if they used a surrogate for Archie but in two years we've not seen him. I think there's possibly a surrogate for this one and hope that the birth mother refuses to hand her baby over to these psychos.
It's not possible that the RF didn't know the bump was fake, they have eyes everywhere, but they played along. This isn't complicit as H&M are adults,, it's legal and their responsibility.
Because of H&M's behaviour the secrets that the press kept quiet about while they were under the wing of the RF are coming out. If they'd gone to L.A. quietly and made a living there wouldn't be all this speculation and photoshopping. Everyone's now questioning the last bump and the new one too. Their pregnancy scam has been found out, very embarrassing.
They have a lot of questions to answer, so will spin it against the RF because nothing can ever be their fault and someone always has to pay for their mistakes.
With these two, things don't have to make sense.
I don't believe the theory that they were told to leave Cinny.
He had been quietly talking to gangan about a part time situation for them for a few months. Clearly, as with anything so huge it was being run past the advisors and men in suits and legal people and these things take time. I think that it was around this time that the truth about farchie and maybe something else was put before Brenda and Chas and Brenda asked for a meeting to discuss whatever it was they found. I think the palace was genuinely blind sided ... all they wanted to do was get more detail, but whatever they wanted to discuss spooked HW and she shit a brick, total panic. Seriously, HRH smeggy on a cheapo £175 peasant flight in the middle of the night? Unheard of. Remember, this was at a time when the Clooneys and uncle Elton were happy lending them the use of private planes hither thither and yon, yet smeggy wouldn't wait around the day or two needed to lodge flight plans and pack up her crap. Something happened with her, nothing to do with Brenda telling them to fuck orf, she panicked. Why? I guess we'll never know but the bitch was out of there like Red Rum after the starters pistol fired, leaving the half wit prince to deal with the fall out.
Also, we know from her own mouth 😜that her passport and keys etc were taken from her. And yet she boarded a cheap flight with farchie, presumably using her passport.:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Wu Tien

There can no be concerts without ballads from the Montecito songbook. This one is best sung to the tune of We are the champions

We’ve talked to Omid
And texted with Orca
She’s worn her moonbump
With shoes that go “flump”
Yet good decisions
We’ve made none at all
She’s had her choice of tiaras
Denied by the Queen
But she’s merched through
And we mean to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on
We are the losers, my friends
And we'll keep on losing till the end
We are the losers
We are the losers
No time for kindness
'Cause we are the losers of the world
We took our vows
Three days in advance
I brought her fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
She scorns you all
And there's been no end of papping
Just Archie hiding his face
We consider it a challenge before
The whole royal race
And we ain't gonna win
And we mean to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on
We are the losers, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the losers
We are the losers
No time for kindness
Cause we are the losers of the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

bubbadabut

VIP Member
When she took Archie in the middle of the night and stashed him in Canada and came back briefly?
I forgot about that. Isn't it lucky that she obviously had easy access to both hers and Archie's passports, and that they weren't being withheld from her in any way? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

freda19

VIP Member
It would also be fraud, and if the RF knew they would be complicit in perpetuating fraud, this is one of the main reasons I don't believe in the surrogate theory, I really can't see the RF members being party to a surrogate being used secretly, I think that people would feel betrayed by the RF if they found out they were involved, at this point the RF need to be seen as having integrity and honour and being honest, its what sets them above Harry and his wife. Also any doctors who signed the paperwork, would be committing fraud.
She didn't use royal doctors. She refused to let the Firm get involved in her 'pregnancy' in any way.
I imagine that was the first red flag for the firm, but what the fuck could they do about it? Her body, her choice. They had to suck it up and try to prepare damage limitation for if/when it was revealed they'd used something other than straight forward methods to achieve farchie.

Also, and this is crucial for me, she paid all medical expenses herself. Unheard of from a woman who was scamming Charlie by getting him to pay for her dresses etc and then returning them to get the cost credited to herself. She billed the palace for everything from manicures to make up artists to toiletries, yet insisted on paying her 'pregnancy' costs herself, thus giving the Firm no access to any details (she assumed).
Secrets like that are just a challenge to the Firm's secret squirrel people.
The Palace will be at least one step ahead of her should she pull out the enforced surrogacy card.

• Heart
  • Wow
I am about 3 threads behind, so this will be off topic with the current flow, so apologies, but something just occurred to me and am not sure if it has been mentioned yet. I was trawling Twitter and saw some sugars speculating who would be godparents to "Princess" Doriana ( good luck, they didn't even name them the first time round! ) and I had a lightbulb moment.....

"The Bill of Rights 1689 and the Act of Settlement 1701 restrict succession to the throne to the legitimate Protestant descendants of Sophia of Hanover who are in "communion with the Church of England"

I take that to mean if little "princess" doraiana isn't Christened in a CofE church she won't be in the line of succession. I that is true, I can Imagine HW will lose her shit. I am already laughing. I don't imagine there are many CofE churches or their clery in Cali.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
Part of the fun of this thread is that sometimes the chat does ‘go round in circles’ - it gives new posters a chance to get involved and sometimes the ‘old’ chat gives us a laugh. This is a gossip forum, after all. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

JAR21

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real, thank God ANL have launched an appeal!

Or for brevity:

Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg reckons what she says is real, thank God ANL have launched an appeal!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

peradetlic

VIP Member
Thanks to @Baguette for shine new title:)

We invented some new names, discussed holly grail of McD and ugly slippers. Doll was shown.

Wiki

Previous thread here:

(1) Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps | Tattle Life

Virgin try:)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
Exactly! Plus calls into question the racist accusation in "their truth" conversation.. and about the whole title / protection for Archie ....

They want titles, protection, money - back in with the RF. Yet are going about it by trying to blackmail / have temper tantrums / weird PR stories being released ... they are living in one crazy echo chamber!!
What they actually wanted was all the privileges of the RF plus the ability to go and make their own money using that association. No matter how much they scream, that is never going to happen because if it does the RF is finished. It was always one or the other, stay and do the job and reap the benefits or go and make your own money, they chose the later and failed.
I'm not sure that the RF needs culling so much, more looking at what each member adds to the collective, so even a minor member can still be a benefit to the Monarchy, and we have seen that a relatively senior member can be a waste of space. Maybe a system where the chidren are given more minor titles and get promoted into senior titles depending on their worth. Technically Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward are equal but Princess Anne has always been a fantastic servant to the Country, Prince Edward has grown into his role and Prine Andrew needs to fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha

GirlWithThePearlEarhole

As an avid long time lurker I’ve ‘delurked’ to drop this in here. If SHE reads this we’ll hear the screams from Montecito right across the Atlantic. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Xales

VIP Member
When Meghan first ended up with Harry I was pretty impressed. She came to the UK with the intention of snagging a wealthy brit and on paper boy did she do it, no less than a British Prince.

However as time goes on I think she has really fucked up. Despite the millions he has, that is it. There is nothing more. Most of the property and amazing jewellery doesn't really belong to the family and so she is never going to get any of it. The odd bit of Diana's jewellery while amazing is peanuts in comparison.

His money is an inheritance. In terms of multi millionaires it's not really a lot. It may earn some interest but that is a drop compared to how fast it is being spent. He has no real earning potential to continue the millions. He hasn't really made a huge amount off the back of his royal connection and that interest is fading fast. Unless they produce the goods for Netflix and Spotify they will not be getting much more.

She played her hand too fast. Any inheritances Harry/his children may get from Prince Philip, The Queen, Prince Charles etc going forward is going to be locked down and more waterproof than a ducks arse to protect it.

Prince William is not going to be any where as near the soft touch Prince Charles is and even Prince Charles has limited his handouts.

Five or ten years they are screwed without some sort of miracle.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Meghan Markle can't even sell a kiddies backpack - they took the post down. Too much abuse, no product sales. Where is her political appeal? She doesn't have a fan base - they are all on the payroll bashing their keyboards in South Africa and Brazil. Can't speak in public. No ability to hold an audience. No bookings. No podcast. No TV presence. A terrible reputation for being thin-skinned and bad-mannered. Leaves a trail of pissed-off stakeholders behind her. And that's before you dive into the murky finances and interesting home movies.

Easy as pie for her PR team to send out pieces claiming friendships and backing all over the shop. Occasionally, she'll get a 'Ms Liza Minelli doesn't know her' response. Most of it will get ignored. The real insiders in Hollywood and the power brokers will see this as a desperate smokescreen, and the last roll of the Harkles dice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Octoblob

for some reason I thought she was already booed when they did the whole downlit umbrella in the rain stunt???

Here we go

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...says-ex-bodyguard/WLTHPCLJ3HKPTQ272XANBJLXVU/

When Ken mentions Harry, his face softens. He was, it turns out, the favourite among Palace staff.

William tended to be sly, whereas Harry was much more open. You knew exactly where you stood with him.

"He was a very likeable individual who'd come and knock on the door, saying: 'Any chance of a fight? I'm bored. Can I play with one of your walkie-talkies?'

William wouldn't do that. He'd always stand back. That was his nature. He was a slightly difficult child.

"You know how in a group of children there's often the odd one who doesn't quite fit the bill?

"William was one of those. That wasn't to say he was bad. He was just not like his brother. He was prone to being a bit wet.

"Everybody liked Harry because he was funny. William wasn't. That was his character and, of course, he knew exactly who he was.
"Why wouldn't he? He's at a palace where there are chefs, nannies, cleaners, drivers, ladies-in-waiting, dressers and he was always being told he was something special.
To be fair to William, some kids are just naturally a bit more reserved. I can also imagine that as the oldest child he would have been much more aware of what was happening with his parents marriage, Diana’s bulimia and mental health struggles. I’m probably being massively biased by my own experience of parental divorce, DV etc. Despite being only a year older than my sister, I was *so* much more aware of what was going on, my mother disclosed a lot more to me, I was the one who would call police etc. I’m glad that my younger sister was shielded from a lot of that, but it also makes me want to scream when extended family raves about her being so eternally happy and questions why I’m in/out of trauma counselling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Baguette

VIP Member
I dont like it neither but unfortunately I do see some truth in what he predicts. As much as some of us believe that PC deserves to be King in his own right, I am not convinced his succession will be a smooth one. I think there will be opposition to it and enough to be a problem for the monachy. Its such a bloody shame because he doesnt deserve all the bad press he has gotten over Diana etc and now this mess with Megabitch. I am hoping that The Queen is around a few more years so PC can prove himself by working with PW and taking on more responsibilities and getting out there and being seen in a good light. Otherwise, and honestly I hate saying this and hope I am being bloody stupid, for the sake of the monachy he may have to hand it over to PW and Catherine who represent and can push the modern monachy view. With PC age, he cant really push that angle alone.

One thing that can really go in his favour is handling Megabitch in a strong and confident manner. Set them adrift and let them go, a lot of British people and of the Commonwealth will cheer for him then. I really do hope that PC has picked up how angry the people are with Harry and his wife and see that he must handle them now and not wait for the crown that may not come if he does nothing.
Prince Charles is already 72. When he takes over, he's likely to follow the main European Royal families by choosing to abdicate in his 70s. That's an important act of modernisation of itself. His reign will be short but it will give the Cambridges more time as a family. It's so sensible that they are showing Charles and William united in planning the future.

(Just leave Harry out of it)

• Heart
Reactions: 59

freda19

VIP Member
"Heavily pregnant wife" who could not come to Prince Philip's funeral because of the pregnancy, who was hauling what looked a like a 25-lb toddler and the contents of my parents' garage around wherever last week... Sorry to interrupt, don't know why I've been so slow on the uptake these last 2 weeks or so.

I agree that there was definitely a panic over something here, and it was something big. Even if you ignore a lot of the details or even them being M&H, she left the country in the middle of the night with her kid, without the father, for Canada where neither one of them holds citizenship (Harry maybe? Idk). I don't understand why this doesn't come up more because she was so obviously avoiding something crashing down on here here.
The strange thing is that whatever spooked her may have been something simple, but her reaction and panic will have raised red flags and caused even more intense investigation than had already been done. Maybe whatever came to light is what made Brenda finally say "OK kids, enough is enough. Not doing this dance any more. You want freedom, you got it." and take the patronages and military stuff to disconnect them from the Royals as much as possible.
It's so strange. What has PWB gained from his time with her? Two kids being birthed under massive secrecy and an education on weird sexual practices.
I'm pretty sure she promised him world domination and money being thrown at them for just breathing and there they are. All gone to shit. Surely to God the penny will drop that he has fucked up again. Not that he'll admit it. He's stubborn, but not in a good way. He won't want to admit he messed things up for a bit of well used fanny. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I've tried to avoid news about them as it's boring, but preaching about vaccines? Fuck off, absolutely intolerable.
I am sick to the back teeth of these two fuckers preaching at us mere plebs. How dare they?! I hope they get the backlash they deserve from this. I wish they would just shut the fuck up and be those private citizens they claim to want to be. Last week we heard they will be making money on the back of disabled veterans who will be competing in Invictus Games via a Netflix documentary. This week we hear they will be getting expenses on the back of poor countries in need of vaccines. Mercenary pair. Absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58