Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else as intrigued as I am to hear what Wet Welby will have to say in his address to all those people serving life sentences without parole? If he has any sense, he won't say much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So
Even if he is “illegitimate” it doesn’t matter because the Queen is the royal one and she gave birth to him. If Harry is illegitimate that is a whole other issue. Monarch can recognize their illegitimate children so Andrew is still in the same pecking order.

If Phillip had affairs I really don’t care, that was between him and his wife. Because neither of them throw a public tantrum or caused a scandal we can all just speculate and assume. This is how I like to keep my affairs as well - private so let people gossip and wonder what is true what is made up.
Penny would be 17/18 at the time. Andrew is 61 and add 9 months to the pregnancy, it is pushing it a bit to think Penny would be interested at the age she would be then. Honestly, such crap is published and believed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is anyone else as intrigued as I am to hear what Wet Welby will have to say in his address to all those people serving life sentences without parole? If he has any sense, he won't say much.
I think it's the Dean of Windsor officiating? The Archbishop of Wetness lead a service of remembrance earlier this week, which was quite beautiful. He even managed not to say anything controversial.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just laughing to myself here....... They all have to wear suits.. The only poxy suit Hazzy appears to have is that dreadful, tatty, creased, grey one! Probably raging he has to go and buy one. Tight prick 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A lovely article about Prince Philip and Countess Mountbatten's friendship.

I think it's the Dean of Windsor officiating? The Archbishop of Wetness lead a service of remembrance earlier this week, which was quite beautiful. He even managed not to say anything controversial.
When does Archbishop Wokeby go on his sabbatical?
Time he retired if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just laughing to myself here....... They all have to wear suits.. The only poxy suit Hazzy appears to have is that dreadful, tatty, creased one! Tight prick 😆😆
Wouldn't put it past him to turn up in his 'uniform' because he hasn't brought another suit with him! At which point he will be physically ejected from Windsor castle and thrown to the public 'wolves' waiting outside the main gates to deal with him. 🐺🐺🐺😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning TV are pouncing on the H and W not walking together story!! I don't know if it has already been noted on here.... They didn't walk side by side at their own mothers funeral, Earl Spencer was in between them if i remember correctly. So it really is a story of nothing!!!
The difference between now and Diana's funeral though is that there is a known rift between the brothers, due to Harry trash talking his entire family. It may just be protocol, but I also think the decision to have them separated could be because William didn't want to have to walk next to Harry. And I don't blame him for that.

Reactions: 33
Just been having a think after Jeremy Vine's comments... according to the 2011 census (2021 not finalised yet) PP would have the following at his funeral if they were being totally pc with the current population mix...
25.8 white people
2.25 Asian
0.99 Black
0.85 mixed/multiple
0.3 other
So if the royals were being totally representative of the UK and ignoring family, then not even all of Meghan could attend! Only 0.99 of her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Really hoping it all goes smoothly tomorrow and the focus is on Prince Philip as it rightly should be.

I was chatting to my mother and sister yesterday about it all. Thankfully we are all in agreement about Meghan but it's so sad that a family rift is continuously being thrust into spotlight by her.

Does anyone have that video of Meghan giving Kate evils, think it was at Westminster Abbey? I've searched the threads but can't find it. Also, the video of Meghan's mum interrupting her and her looking venomous? I mentioned both to my family and want to show them! I know you guys have the receipts 🙏 Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The difference between now and Diana's funeral though is that there is a known rift between the brothers, due to Harry trash talking his entire family. It may just be protocol, but I also think the decision to have them separated could be because William didn't want to have to walk next to Harry. And I don't blame him for that.
It's really all about what they think will sell newspapers, the media can twist anything to maximise the drama. The best headlines will sell the paper.

Reactions: 12
Oh that's a good point re access. The whole point of smeggy inviting the hollyweirdos to the wedding was to establish that she now had access to the royals ... so form an orderly queue for invites or introductions and bring your cheque book.
And now it's all gone tits up. The Royal access was to be her main SP and she managed to bugger it up by being a greedy bleep thinking she could outsmart a thousand year old establishment.
Nobody really cares about her half-wit husband either. He has no power, no talent and no balls. Everyone she tried to lasso into her new Court has seen the light and moved on. Honestly, I can't see where she goes from here. If she hires experts to do the netflix and spotify stuff she'll still be sticking her neb in interfering and they'll lose patience ... if the money doesn't run out first. His wages from his 'jobs' is chicken feed in their circle. Lady C says she was told that the chimpo gig only came after intense bargaining (begging?) and that the final deal was $47k per annum for him. That won't even cover the water bill for the 16 bathrooms and extensive grounds in the cali heat.
Freda19 good post and hope that chollock bops hasn't been given any wonga to take back to slapperado I also think they are living on credit and have no money at all
This makes me happy and yes, I know I am hateful but the blackmail, lies and deceit they have used makes it justifiable to feel like that. They will spin whatever they want but did he ask Anne to release some of the funds from his legacy?? I truly hope she said, duck off you whinging, ginger bleep and it's been put back another 5 years.

They will hopefully end up as trailer trash in a few years and the time is ripe to remove all titles and change the succession. Mingeroo will be back flogging her rancid body to the lowest bidder with change given from 10$

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So

Penny would be 17/18 at the time. Andrew is 61 and add 9 months to the pregnancy, it is pushing it a bit to think Penny would be interested at the age she would be then. Honestly, such crap is published and believed
Actually, you're about ten years out - she was born in 1953 (today's her birthday, in fact), making her 68 today. So not that much older than Andrew.

Reactions: 15
I hope there's a car waiting to take Haz to Heathrow. And when he gets there, I hope there's a crowd of people waiting to shout 'traitor!' at him. It will be away from the funeral so no disrespect to PP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.