Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s true that Peter Philips is to walk between Harry and William I think that is sending out a very clear message that the rift is far from being healed.

Reactions: 38
Dear god the Express is a rag though isnt it? people whinge about the Mail and the Sun, but to me the Express is just the worst in terms of writing/content etc.
And yet on royal matters, they are reliable. It's a funny thing.

Very very interesting. The Palace have clearly briefed out the 'William and Harry will be separated at the funeral' story as Camilla Tominey has it in the Telegraph as well. Apparently Harry will be sitting with Peter Phillips. They can have a nice chat about Peter's Chinese milk ads then.

The Duke of Cambridge will not walk shoulder to shoulder with the Duke of Sussex at the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral, with the two being separated by Peter Phillips.

Seemingly in recognition of ongoing tensions between them, the royal brothers will flank their older cousin as they walk in a procession behind their grandfather's coffin from the State Entrance of Windsor Castle to the West Steps of St George's Chapel on Saturday.

They will be split up again when they walk to their seats in the Quire of the 15th Century church. Prince William, 38, is then expected to join the Duchess of Cambridge, 39, inside the chapel for the 3pm ceremony.

Although the seating plan has not yet been announced, it is thought Prince Harry, 36, will sit next to Mr Phillips, 43, who is attending the funeral alone after separating from his wife, Autumn, in February last year. The pregnant Duchess of Sussex, 39, has not flown over on doctors' advice.

Reactions: 27
No Uniforms is a joke tbh! Prince Philip loved the forces, I realise they will still be there to represent for him but those in his own family should have been allowed to wear the uniform if they wanted to, pandering to sensitive man child Harry’s feelings is an absolute insult to PP IMO!

Reactions: 30
Guest list
I wasn’t convinced spouses of grandchildren (apart from Catherine) were going to attend because of numbers but they are all there except MM. Part of me wishes she wasn’t actually pregnant because I’d really love to know if she had the balls to come or not! I really wouldn’t know which way to call it, I think I lean towards she would have actually come because she’s a raging narc and wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to make it all about her. She doesn’t have a gracious bone in her body.

Annoyingly we will never know as both sides of the camp can hide behind the pregnancy story. I was convinced she wasn’t even invited but I’m not so sure now seeing this list and also the Queen ordering no uniforms to please Harry and Andrew. She may have invited Meghan after all, to try and heal the family. (She’s a bigger person than I am!).

I guess time will tell in the future if she will ever have the balls to come back to the UK. There will be other opportunities, she won’t be able to hide behind her pregnancy story forever.

Reactions: 28
Why should Peter have to sit with him? They should leave him on his own.

Reactions: 24
Dear god the Express is a rag though isnt it? people whinge about the Mail and the Sun, but to me the Express is just the worst in terms of writing/content etc.
Absolutely. It's a shit paper. Gimme the DM any day , or even the Sun over the express.
The snobbery over the Mail makes me chuckle. "Sorry, it's a Mail link dot dot dot sad face". twats.

Reactions: 24
Why should Peter have to sit with him? They should leave him on his own.
Peter's the babysitter. He's there to body check Hazno if he tries a 'manly hug for the cameras' stunt on William.

Reactions: 37
andrew needs to either go away or contribute to the investigation of Epstein. Him and fergie are duke and duchess of cash for access. Hazzo is following in his footsteps.
IMO, this is a funeral. Not the time to be arguing about which uniform to wear. Are hazzo and andrew THAT shallow?!?!? There're far more important things out there than just uniforms.. Now is not the time to argue about it. FFS, show unity and respect PP. I know some might argue otherwise, but we don't really know what PP would have "wanted". He certainly won't want bickering and causing more stress for HMTQ.

Reactions: 28
Absolutely. It's a shit paper. Gimme the DM any day , or even the Sun over the express.
The snobbery over the Mail makes me chuckle. "Sorry, it's a Mail link dot dot dot sad face". twats.
Right! All those people who never read the “Daily Fail/Daily Heil” (such original wit!) and yet somehow know exactly what it says about everything

If I was her, which thankfully I am not, I would keep away from the UK because she must know how feelings are running high against her here. However, she is probably thick skinned so she would more than likely view it as another chance to be centre of attention because her visit would attract alot of media attention but perhaps not the type she would want.

Reactions: 14
Peter's the babysitter. He's there to body check Hazno if he tries a 'manly hug for the cameras' stunt on William.
Oh good point. I bet Hazza's trip home was so delayed because mummy meggy was making him practice her signature "I WILL HUG YOU ! LIKE IT OR NOT" move.
You can picture her final lecture to him "Get the public hug Aitch. GET THE HUG! We need the the All Is Forgiven money shot to prove to the world you forgive him for being a racist cunt".

Reactions: 34
will hazzo get good seating for secret recording his eyes so he can report back to smeggy? I hope he view is blocked by a pillar or something.

Reactions: 21
Mourners for Prince Philip's funeral:

Here is the full list of guests who will attend the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral at Windsor Castle on Saturday:

1. The Queen
  2. The Prince of Wales
  3. The Duchess of Cornwall
  4. The Duke of Cambridge
  5. The Duchess of Cambridge
  6. The Duke of Sussex
  7. The Duke of York
  8. Princess Beatrice
  9. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
  10. Princess Eugenie
  11. Jack Brooksbank
  12. The Earl of Wessex
  13. The Countess of Wessex
  14. Lady Louise Windsor
  15. Viscount Severn
  16. The Princess Royal
  17. Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence
  18. Peter Phillips
  19. Zara Phillips
  20. Mike Tindall
  21. Earl of Snowdon
  22. Lady Sarah Chatto
  23. Daniel Chatto
  24. Duke of Gloucester
  25. Duke of Kent
  26. Princess Alexandra
  27. Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Baden
  28. Prince Donatus, Landgrave of Hesse
  29. Prince Philipp of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
  30. The Countess Mountbatten of Burma

Reactions: 16
I'm sure there is an order to this based on succession maybe, but it makes me sad to see Anne so far down the list, his only daughter and by all accounts his favourite child!

ETA the Earl Of Snowdon VERY interesting (I'm fresh from a Crown binge )

Reactions: 14
I suppose wearing suits is preventing the two biggest dicks of the royal family strutting like peacocks across the family lawn.

Reactions: 33
They are shallow because that is all they have left to hang on to. It should be remembered that if this had happened last year there would have been only 10 people allowed to attend. Re the uniforms - Prince Philp is dead and couldn't care less. Those he knew best and loved will be there. Those he didn't won't be there e.g. Her Fergieness and Smegma.

will hazzo get good seating for secret recording his eyes so he can report back to smeggy? I hope he view is blocked by a pillar or something.
Well it will probably be blocked by 'Fat Controller Andrew' and he's a pillock!

Reactions: 10
I'm sure there is an order to this based on succession maybe, but it makes me sad to see Anne so far down the list, his only daughter and by all accounts his favourite child!

ETA the Earl Of Snowdon VERY interesting (I'm fresh from a Crown binge )
It's not Margaret's husband, it's his son the 2nd Earl of Snowdon

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.