Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a petty witch but I want William to wear his uniform with all the extra braid and awards and special stuff that Harry never gets to wear again because he left.
He absolutely should. I would think PP would've been proud of William's achievements and that's what should be first and foremost, not on whether Harry throws yet another strop.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Welcome!

I disagree. Charles paid for them out of the Duchy funds because he's his father. The Queen pays for Andrew, Anne, Edward etc herself, from her funds.

They might say it was recorded before DoE got sick, but it clearly wasn't as per Smeg's reference in the chicken coop to ringing the HMTQ!
Fair on Duchy- but their whole argument was they were no longer going to take from the sovereign grant. If they do come back (however unlikely at this point) it will most certainly be questioned on who is paying them. No doubt I, like many others will question how come they are suddenly taking the sovereign funds again.
I think that they’ll have to spin it very carefully going forward. The Queens mortality has never been more clear- Charles will become King unless some drastic republican movement happens- unlikely enough to gain momentum before he becomes king.
The big test is going to be how Britain receives Charles as King- and if William reminds likely to become king. If they (grey suits and PR) handle it well (titling Camilla etc) then William could stay on track. I think that the harkles are banking on William not becoming King- hence the hissy fits and zero fucks to give attitude about who they throw under the bus. However- public support is still in favour of the Queen- so the palace are really going to start making sure the next in line are visible and most importantly- palatable.

I just cannot imagine Harry ever saying “I’m here to support the king”- be that Charles or William.

Also- on recording of the interview- they had announced it was happening before DoE got sick- so were probably contractually obliged to do it. CBS had already spend so much on advertising etc- it was happening, death bed or not. Meghan in the interview speaking about the phone call- damage control.

Reactions: 21
Harry will probs wear his suit from Moss Bros and his 3 medals however many he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just read some of the stuff on the 'Rave' bit - my, my. I've just baited the over-zealous poster...
I ventured over there once, never again, saccharine :sick: :sick:

Hazno cant wear uniform because he's retired from the forces. He can wear his medals - such as they are.

Charles and William can wear uniform because they have honorary roles, as can Anne if she wants to.

Andrew and Edward will be in suits.

So Charles and William - full on gold braid and aiguillettes please!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I just read some of the stuff on the 'Rave' bit - my, my. I've just baited the over-zealous poster...
I don't know how you've managed it. I've struggled with looking at the 'non rave' Royal Family thread! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
out of haterz solidarity (yep it's a thing) I've just liked @liar liar post, but I cant linger there, soz. Busy getting the fluff off the carpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
out of haterz solidarity (yep it's a thing) I've just liked @liar liar post, but I cant linger there, soz. Busy getting the fluff off the carpet.
I thank you - off you all go and shout the loonies down! Gotta take one for the team 👏. I'll help ya empty your hoover later.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fair on Duchy- but their whole argument was they were no longer going to take from the sovereign grant. If they do come back (however unlikely at this point) it will most certainly be questioned on who is paying them. No doubt I, like many others will question how come they are suddenly taking the sovereign funds again.
I think that they’ll have to spin it very carefully going forward. The Queens mortality has never been more clear- Charles will become King unless some drastic republican movement happens- unlikely enough to gain momentum before he becomes king.
The big test is going to be how Britain receives Charles as King- and if William reminds likely to become king. If they (grey suits and PR) handle it well (titling Camilla etc) then William could stay on track. I think that the harkles are banking on William not becoming King- hence the hissy fits and zero fucks to give attitude about who they throw under the bus. However- public support is still in favour of the Queen- so the palace are really going to start making sure the next in line are visible and most importantly- palatable.

I just cannot imagine Harry ever saying “I’m here to support the king”- be that Charles or William.

Also- on recording of the interview- they had announced it was happening before DoE got sick- so were probably contractually obliged to do it. CBS had already spend so much on advertising etc- it was happening, death bed or not. Meghan in the interview speaking about the phone call- damage control.
The chicken coop part/phone call conversation was probabaly the extra footage they filmed.. which we now know was damage control

Reactions: 16
Well said @Baguette

My reaction on reading this, especially the last paragraph:
"Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said."
View attachment 526777
Right, especially as Meghan's gripe with Kate was that she wasn't being understanding given the situation and "what happened with my dad". So, she wants everyone to take into account how she feels but does she show empathy in return? I mean, it's okay for her to attack a family publicly when one of its members is dying, isn't it? Seriously, if ever there was any doubt of lack of empathy, awareness, personal responsibility just look to the evidence served up in a two hour whinge fest of fuckwittery.

She probably thought she'd be invited down to to the vault to have her pick of whatever she fancied

Oh, Oprah would know that it's all an act, but I believe she's one of those who's trying to take the Royal Family down. She has friends in very low places, does our Oprah:

View attachment 526900 View attachment 526901
Snoop got upset at Gayle mentioning the rape accusation when Kobe Bryant died and he asked why couldn't she ask Oprah about Harvey. Fair point. She's also friendly with David Geffen.

So, while I’m relatively new to tattle, I’m a long time royal family forum attendee. My favourite thing about tattle- rant/rave sections. You can talk with like minded people and not get into keyboard wars the way royal family forums do- sugars and Cambridge fans all lumped in together. Constructive criticism is sorely lacking when everyone starts (virtually) shouting at each other. Excuse my rant to come- I’ve found my people! 😂

meghan- currently climbing the walls at home knowing she is missing out on one (out of 5) of the most important royal photo opportunities this century- DoE funeral, QE2 funeral, Charles Coronation, Charles funeral, William coronation.

She knows she is going to have to start doing damage control-if she wants to be allowed attend the queens funeral and subsequent events. That said- I can see the Queen outliving the divorce just to spite Meghan. Anyway- the interview brought out some sympathetic celebrities- but that’s it celebrities. No one of note- I think the only important contributor was Hillary Clinton, but even then she was measured enough. Political figures didn’t leap to her support the way she probably thought they would. Now she has quite the conundrum- out in the cold, they look mercenary and attract little sympathy beyond their obsessive Twitter brigade.

When Charles becomes king- I think that she is hoping they can return and serve Harry’s father/support the king with their little tadpoles- or whatever way they’ll spin it. But they have a long way to go before William will want to give them Duchy funds. As mentioned previously- they had very little foresight. Daddy (Charles) will have the sovereign grant soon and it’s William who’ll be paying them- or else they’ll look like hypocrites coming back for the sovereign grant/like back peddlers who didn’t get their way.

They know they made a colossal duck up leaving- in fairness Covid hit us all like a tonne of bricks but the optics were bleeping awful. They couldn’t have looked more like entitled brats if they tried- really poor timing. They couldn’t keep tax payer security (shocking that Scotland Yard weren’t going to send police officers to Canada- I know!) for non working royals- see Princesses B+E for reference dear Harry. Meghan convinced an already entitled wanker that they could have their cake and eat it too- but he never thought he’d lose security. Big oops. Quiet for a while- had to pay back frogmore, etc so funds must be low. Netflix- duck Harry, you’re not Barack and Michelle- Harvard educated lawyers and former presidents. But one must get food where it’s going.

Then the Oprah interview- they are truly cursed (I think the queen mother is playing some jokes from above) that they announced it was happening/had already recorded before DoE got sick. They were fucked- CBS don’t give a tit about grandpa and Hazza got a taste of what life is like without daddy’s comms to sort out your media gaffes.

Now- here we are. Harry is in quite the pickle. His missus is probably on to him 5 million times a day- no one is speaking to him and he has just lost his grandfather. I really think he married her because the likes of Cressida and Chelsy knew the package- Meghan watched too many princess movies and thought she’d be able to take on a hierarchy that had duck all to do with race and everything to do with centuries of precedence.

I do think that the royal family will try to minimise controversy (united front and all that) and will let Meghan bury herself- she already is with the leaks as soon as Harry left. I hope he is watching her too- unable to keep her mouth shut for one week. It would actually do her more good to just contain herself for one week out of respect. But she can’t- and I hope he sees that.
I've read somewhere that Chelsy is the one that got away, H's Camilla. Also, that he was told to cease contact with her after the royal wedding. I wonder if that's true, it would not surprise me.

Meghan to go on maternity leave. What from? Is she actively working these days?

Didn't you know, "Trawler of Social Media" and "Ringing PR Company Several Times per Day" has been added to the job description of "Humanitarian"? ;);)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m a petty witch but I want William to wear his uniform with all the extra braid and awards and special stuff that Harry never gets to wear again because he left.
Vanelope, I am too and hope the little tit feels angry and humilated,all at the same time. He can then cry to the slapper "they have made me different and taken my dress up clothes from me" boo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right, especially as Meghan's gripe with Kate was that she wasn't being understanding given the situation and "what happened with my dad". So, she wants everyone to take into account how she feels but does she show empathy in return? I mean, it's okay for her to attack a family publicly when one of its members is dying, isn't it? Seriously, if ever there was any doubt of lack of empathy, awareness, personal responsibility just look to the evidence served up in a two hour whinge fest of fuckwittery.

Snoop got upset at Gayle mentioning the rape accusation when Kobe Bryant died and he asked why couldn't she ask Oprah about Harvey. Fair point. She's also friendly with David Geffen.

I've read somewhere that Chelsy is the one that got away, H's Camilla. Also, that he was told to cease contact with her after the royal wedding. I wonder if that's true, it would not surprise me.

Didn't you know, "Trawler of Social Media" and "Ringing PR Company Several Times per Day" has been added to the job description of "Humanitarian"? ;);)
In that case, I'm a humanitarian as I do 50% of what she does 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a cheeky cow. Only a matter of weeks ago she was slagging off the RF. Calling them racists and bullies. She made such a song and dance how she cut them all completely off, now she wants to 'move forward'.

In other words, she has realised she has fucked up and the public are generally on the RF's side. Damage control time. Stupid cow.
She might want to move on but myself, as a member of the British public, wont ever forget what those two did to the RF whilst PP was spending his final days on this earth. How can they expect William to forgive and forget after what she said about Kate.

I really hope that Harry is taking his time in the UK to realise how we actually feel about him and his awful wife, rather than hear all the lovefest they get from the US audience.

Reactions: 29

Gyles Brandreth's piece in the DM today (apologies if already posted)

Couldn't resist screenshot of the wee side piece in the article of Prince Philip's advice to Catherine - never look at the camera - Oooh, the shade! 😂😂😂
20210413_134419.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I've been doing my best to keep up with things over the past week: Covid has taken up residence in our house, and I have never felt so wiped out and fatigued as I did the past few days. But I'm enjoying reading the articles in the DM by Gyles Brandreth about Prince Philip.
So sorry to hear you caught Covid
Hope you make a full and speedy recovery
🤗

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.