Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping tributes today come from two of Beatrice, Eugenie, Peter Philips, Zara Tindall, Lady Louise and Viscount Severn. Anything to get Hazmat out of the headlines, let alone his thirsty wife.
Absolutely because all that I am seeing and hearing are completely ignoring how the other grandchildren are feeling the focus is on disecting those statements and healing their relationship.

Reactions: 13
Interesting how the PR and Scabby are u-turning so fast to make Smeg a part of the family. Scabby actually saying will’s statement wasn’t a dig. Perhaps they are realising they need the RF more than the RF needs them...😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ugh The crocodile tears hes gonna have at the funeral , it’s annoying because sad reality is all the eyes will be on him.

A day about saying goodbye to a wonderful man is going to be about Prince Harry inconsolable about his grandfathers death, or something like PH putting a loving arm around Charles as they say goodbye.

Or the worst MM flys to the UK to be there for Harry after the funeral.

ugh I can see it now and makes me angry 😡
Lurid content providers may edit Hazza in, the more savvy or briefed by BP may edit him out of their content.
Interesting to see how the meeja pick their pitch.

I would not be surprised to see Hazza, clutching his ear to receive orders from SWMBO, marching up to the assembled press corps to speak off the cuff.
Andrew tried this out in the past few days & it did not go well.

Neither Hazza or Andrew are up to speaking to camera without a well honed script &/or rehearsal.

Reactions: 12
I've been doing my best to keep up with things over the past week: Covid has taken up residence in our house, and I have never felt so wiped out and fatigued as I did the past few days. But I'm enjoying reading the articles in the DM by Gyles Brandreth about Prince Philip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
If anyone attempts to kidnap any of the Sussexes.. It'll be a sugar. They're all mentally ill and are obsessed with them.
I
Find out where they are and I will give them all the details, anyway they will only be hiding in one of Orcas properties, but perhaps we will get lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More plate smashing at Monteshitto next Saturday as the DM producing a glossy magazine tribute for W&Ks 10th anniversary plus a glossy tribute to PP. And of course its day of the funeral

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've been doing my best to keep up with things over the past week: Covid has taken up residence in our house, and I have never felt so wiped out and fatigued as I did the past few days. But I'm enjoying reading the articles in the DM by Gyles Brandreth about Prince Philip.
So sorry for you NineTails20 and hope you recover your health soon, the posts on Tattler will keep you amused😄

Interesting how the PR and Scabby are u-turning so fast to make Smeg a part of the family. Scabby actually saying will’s statement wasn’t a dig. Perhaps they are realising they need the RF more than the RF needs them...😂😂😂😂

They are all such dickheads and will not match the RF PR when it puts its mind to it they can make mincemeat of them but with dignity and a veiled contempt

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So, while I’m relatively new to tattle, I’m a long time royal family forum attendee. My favourite thing about tattle- rant/rave sections. You can talk with like minded people and not get into keyboard wars the way royal family forums do- sugars and Cambridge fans all lumped in together. Constructive criticism is sorely lacking when everyone starts (virtually) shouting at each other. Excuse my rant to come- I’ve found my people! 😂

meghan- currently climbing the walls at home knowing she is missing out on one (out of 5) of the most important royal photo opportunities this century- DoE funeral, QE2 funeral, Charles Coronation, Charles funeral, William coronation.

She knows she is going to have to start doing damage control-if she wants to be allowed attend the queens funeral and subsequent events. That said- I can see the Queen outliving the divorce just to spite Meghan. Anyway- the interview brought out some sympathetic celebrities- but that’s it celebrities. No one of note- I think the only important contributor was Hillary Clinton, but even then she was measured enough. Political figures didn’t leap to her support the way she probably thought they would. Now she has quite the conundrum- out in the cold, they look mercenary and attract little sympathy beyond their obsessive Twitter brigade.

When Charles becomes king- I think that she is hoping they can return and serve Harry’s father/support the king with their little tadpoles- or whatever way they’ll spin it. But they have a long way to go before William will want to give them Duchy funds. As mentioned previously- they had very little foresight. Daddy (Charles) will have the sovereign grant soon and it’s William who’ll be paying them- or else they’ll look like hypocrites coming back for the sovereign grant/like back peddlers who didn’t get their way.

They know they made a colossal duck up leaving- in fairness Covid hit us all like a tonne of bricks but the optics were bleeping awful. They couldn’t have looked more like entitled brats if they tried- really poor timing. They couldn’t keep tax payer security (shocking that Scotland Yard weren’t going to send police officers to Canada- I know!) for non working royals- see Princesses B+E for reference dear Harry. Meghan convinced an already entitled wanker that they could have their cake and eat it too- but he never thought he’d lose security. Big oops. Quiet for a while- had to pay back frogmore, etc so funds must be low. Netflix- duck Harry, you’re not Barack and Michelle- Harvard educated lawyers and former presidents. But one must get food where it’s going.

Then the Oprah interview- they are truly cursed (I think the queen mother is playing some jokes from above) that they announced it was happening/had already recorded before DoE got sick. They were fucked- CBS don’t give a tit about grandpa and Hazza got a taste of what life is like without daddy’s comms to sort out your media gaffes.

Now- here we are. Harry is in quite the pickle. His missus is probably on to him 5 million times a day- no one is speaking to him and he has just lost his grandfather. I really think he married her because the likes of Cressida and Chelsy knew the package- Meghan watched too many princess movies and thought she’d be able to take on a hierarchy that had duck all to do with race and everything to do with centuries of precedence.

I do think that the royal family will try to minimise controversy (united front and all that) and will let Meghan bury herself- she already is with the leaks as soon as Harry left. I hope he is watching her too- unable to keep her mouth shut for one week. It would actually do her more good to just contain herself for one week out of respect. But she can’t- and I hope he sees that.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
She has totally underestimated the popularity of PP and the RF.
Well, she is hardly known for compassion & thoughtfulness towards her ailing father nor for her affiliation with her sibling & cousins.
Not for nuffin’ was her side of the church empty.
I doubt she saw or felt the humanity & values that PP lived by, for all his being born royal etc he connected well with people from all walks of live. Possibly the most royal born of the RF, he had the ‘common touch’ that allowed him to relate well to others. Also as a displaced child who relied upon being taken in by his extended family, he realised early on that it is family, however flawed, who provide bedrock & shelter in the hard times. Philip earned respect by his actions & took the flak when he gaffed.

All this beyond MM who is scrambling to get away from very ordinaryness, seemingly despises her own family who ‘tarnish’ her invented self, bangs on about being heard but doesn’t listen to other people.

Reactions: 29
The Hag is like a stray dog who's hanging around on the periphery hoping for a bit of the action, but who has no hope because its a scrappy pos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, while I’m relatively new to tattle, I’m a long time royal family forum attendee. My favourite thing about tattle- rant/rave sections. You can talk with like minded people and not get into keyboard wars the way royal family forums do- sugars and Cambridge fans all lumped in together. Constructive criticism is sorely lacking when everyone starts (virtually) shouting at each other. Excuse my rant to come- I’ve found my people! 😂

meghan- currently climbing the walls at home knowing she is missing out on one (out of 5) of the most important royal photo opportunities this century- DoE funeral, QE2 funeral, Charles Coronation, Charles funeral, William coronation.

She knows she is going to have to start doing damage control-if she wants to be allowed attend the queens funeral and subsequent events. That said- I can see the Queen outliving the divorce just to spite Meghan. Anyway- the interview brought out some sympathetic celebrities- but that’s it celebrities. No one of note- I think the only important contributor was Hillary Clinton, but even then she was measured enough. Political figures didn’t leap to her support the way she probably thought they would. Now she has quite the conundrum- out in the cold, they look mercenary and attract little sympathy beyond their obsessive Twitter brigade.

When Charles becomes king- I think that she is hoping they can return and serve Harry’s father/support the king with their little tadpoles- or whatever way they’ll spin it. But they have a long way to go before William will want to give them Duchy funds. As mentioned previously- they had very little foresight. Daddy (Charles) will have the sovereign grant soon and it’s William who’ll be paying them- or else they’ll look like hypocrites coming back for the sovereign grant/like back peddlers who didn’t get their way.

They know they made a colossal duck up leaving- in fairness Covid hit us all like a tonne of bricks but the optics were bleeping awful. They couldn’t have looked more like entitled brats if they tried- really poor timing. They couldn’t keep tax payer security (shocking that Scotland Yard weren’t going to send police officers to Canada- I know!) for non working royals- see Princesses B+E for reference dear Harry. Meghan convinced an already entitled wanker that they could have their cake and eat it too- but he never thought he’d lose security. Big oops. Quiet for a while- had to pay back frogmore, etc so funds must be low. Netflix- duck Harry, you’re not Barack and Michelle- Harvard educated lawyers and former presidents. But one must get food where it’s going.

Then the Oprah interview- they are truly cursed (I think the queen mother is playing some jokes from above) that they announced it was happening/had already recorded before DoE got sick. They were fucked- CBS don’t give a tit about grandpa and Hazza got a taste of what life is like without daddy’s comms to sort out your media gaffes.

Now- here we are. Harry is in quite the pickle. His missus is probably on to him 5 million times a day- no one is speaking to him and he has just lost his grandfather. I really think he married her because the likes of Cressida and Chelsy knew the package- Meghan watched too many princess movies and thought she’d be able to take on a hierarchy that had duck all to do with race and everything to do with centuries of precedence.

I do think that the royal family will try to minimise controversy (united front and all that) and will let Meghan bury herself- she already is with the leaks as soon as Harry left. I hope he is watching her too- unable to keep her mouth shut for one week. It would actually do her more good to just contain herself for one week out of respect. But she can’t- and I hope he sees that.
Excellent post 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Great post ellie-94 they are very slowly strangling themselves with crap PR and biilybullshit statements, quiet amusing to watch the fuckers drowning in their own tit😁

Reactions: 14
Latest Sue Smith. Spot on. Remember M was going to carry on with interview even if PP had died

Reactions: 21
You expect a tribute from a 13 year-old?
Yes, but something that's fitting. Maybe a favourite picture of the two of them together and a sentence or two. Bet young James can manage something better than the Prince of 'Thank You For Your Banter'

Reactions: 23
Plenty, I’ve followed the blog for a while. So.... Skippy believe that Harry met Meghan while she was ‘working’ & that her & Marcus have got some dirt on either Harry or the Royal family. They possibly dated for a few months. The wedding in Jamaica, she showed up. Invictus games, he wasn’t prepared to see her, there’s pictures of her directing the cameras, that’s when Skippy thinks her & Marcus told Harry about the blackmail plans. Skippy doesn’t think that they EVER lived together, the wedding wasn’t meant to go ahead because she was meant to get a pay off from the Royal family but Meg chose to go rogue against the backers & go thru with the wedding. Before the Morocco trip, there was a tweet from one of the Royal Families twitter saying the Duchess had went into labour - she didn’t want to go & they (skippys lot) thinks someone in Morocco was from her past(yachting etc). She was caught taking pictures in restricted areas of Buckingham Palace & Charles put her on a flight home that night. All the pictures of her & Harry were photoshopped. Truly believe that’s Archie isn’t really theres & they use photoshop on all the pictures. Firm believer of the moonbumps theory. Also believes that Meghan visited skippys blog & learnt of the “off the body” law thru it. They never lived at Frogmore, Harry was never in Canada with her, he was in England living with the Royal Family & get therapy. The christening never happened, the photos were all photoshopped.
I can’t remember which event it was but there’s been photos on here, mind the event they were leaving the church & the woman in the brown dress was stood to the side & was quite clearly pregnant? Skippy believe the Royal family found out about Meg’s fake bump & the surrogate was brown dress lady & placed her at the door as to say to Meg “we know”.... could be true, nearly all the family looked at her.
Another Skippy fav was that Lord Geidt was brought back to bring Meghan down.
There’s so much more but I genuinely can’t think of it all off the top of my head. If you click my name there might be other things I’ve previously commented that I’ve forgotten.
Great post Snowycal excuse my stupidity but who is skippy please??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.