Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So woman who met PP on following dates:

- 2017 Christmas

- 2018 Wedding

-2018 Christmas

- 2019 Birth of Archie.

'had a special bond and she adored him.'

Delusion par excellence

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Twitter... chilled out rage inducing Monday morning... could literally commit murder and their brainwashed minions would come up with an excuse for them.
This tells us exactly what is going on. Despite endless articles and speculation by royal experts about the Hazzno problem, who said what to Porker, and the solemnity and sadness of Prince Philip's funeral, I think they are missing the point as Noballs and his psychotic wife are still intent on causing discord and hatred.
They and their followers are one and the same, of a like mind. The hatred on SM for the RF is a reflection of how they feel and have always felt, and if this doesn't tell the RF the lie of the land then nothing will. But they don't seem to have joined the dots.
A cease and desist statement and a request for peace in the camp by H&M would have an immediate calming effect.
There's an important connection here but nothing is being done about it. Instead we all have to suffer and get upset, while worrying about the hurt soggy feelings of culprits Noballs and his raptor wife.

Great post Cinnamon.girl and I am waiting for someone or anyone to crap on their parade big time, they are blackmailing and bullying a 94 year old woman who is grieving they are just the lowest of the low and I do not feel any sympathy for Hazzno they are well suited and he is as twisted as she is

When will the RF wake up and do something, perhaps after the funeral I hope.

The shi t she is putting out today is someone with serious mental health issues and only hope it damages her standing in her ultra low, woke circle. Bastards

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn't think she'd turn up even if she would be wary about Harry being on his own so easier for the family to have a really good talk to him wihtout her being around but she has form for leaving him to deal with he fallout of her shitstorms. I did think, after not having seen her since the Oprah interview, she would all of a sudden be getting papped in LA like she was last time that Harry came over to the UK.

I didn't think even she would stoop so low as to make this all about her but sadly have been proved wrong - all she had to do was carry on as she has been over the last month, no sight or sound of her but obvioulsy that wasn't to be. I bet she's cussing now she's seeing how popular Prince Philip was and feels she's missing out on a moment, I did think it was funny that all the footage of Prince Philip on the balcony showed him having a laugh with Kate but no Meghan as she wasn't even on the scene then.
I think it was William's statement about how kind PP was to Kate and the memories the kids will have and then all the photos the press chose to publish (as you mentioned) along side the statement that pushed The Witch of Montecito to issue her statement *cough* sorry, her friends to run to the press.
The jealousy took her out of hiding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Surprised they haven't moved the amount of times their property has had intruders on it!!! Also, I take it they "bought" that humongous house to make out they were bigger stars than they actually are. I bet she wasn't happy when living in two bed Nottingham cottage and then being given frogmore cottage, albeit a lot bigger, still not on the scale of wills and Catherine's residencies or even prince Edwards, saw pictures of his home today, blimey that's an impressive house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surprised they haven't moved the amount of times their property has had intruders on it!!! Also, I take it they "bought" that humongous house to make out they were bigger stars than they actually are. I bet she wasn't happy when living in two bed Nottingham cottage and then being given frogmore cottage, albeit a lot bigger, still not on the scale of wills and Catherine's residencies or even prince Edwards, saw pictures of his home today, blimey that's an impressive house 😂😂
The trollop wanted to live in Windsor Castle, she's delusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm really angry that William's beautiful tribute to his grandfather had to be put out at the same time as Harry's. He's not a public royal, he is a private family member and has duck all right to put any sort of statement out there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I'm really angry that William's beautiful tribute to his grandfather had to be put out at the same time as Harry's. He's not a public royal, he is a private family member and has duck all right to put any sort of statement out there.
I read in the DM that William's came first, although not by much. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Harkle PR have spent all this time with someone with their finger literally hovering over the "post" button, waiting for William to release his so that they can immediately post theirs and make it look like they made announcements at the same time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They're going after William big time on twatter tonight, saying he had an affair and Meghan found out and Harry begged him to stop so Will threw her under the bus and is behind the hate campaign for her. Also saying that Wills is responsible for asking about the colour of Archie's skin.
I
Are they really saying that, it's just so wicked and smacks of desperation on her part, I have to ask if RF know what they are saying. Poor Wiliam and Kate. I hate that biitch so much it's giving me a headache today well if it was William they have dealt their full hand now nothing left to barter with

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Meg is even threatening to come to London, which is interesting. Change of tactics, as now the PR is saying it's only Doria who doesn't want her to travel, not her doctors. Very interesting. Has the penny dropped that she's missing out...

Anyone else spotted that Daily Mail saying he is at Nottingham Cottage, Chris Ship saying Frogmore Cottage, Sussex Squad via that Alana woman saying 'ooh don't tell where Harry is' and BP refusing to confirm his location.
I thought in the last thread that he could go to SoHo House, safe there, and that she might join him secretly. Scrotie says he's at Frogmore quarantining.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.