Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More 'healing the rift' dribble from Richard Fitzwilliam. Now apparently Prince William shouldn't wear his uniform as it might upset Poor Hawwy

According to a royal expert, Prince William and Prince Harry will wear the same suits for their grandfather's funeral on Saturday to avoid a "rift."

It was previously reported that the Duke of Sussex could be expected to dress in a suit - and not his uniform - as a result of him and Meghan stepping back as senior royals.

Prince William could wear his military uniform at the ceremonial service for Philip as he's a working royal but Richard Fitzwilliams said it was more likely he would wear a suit to avoid contrasting with Harry.

The Duke of Sussex can no longer wear his honorary military outfit after losing the titles.
Oh it's unrelenting, isn't it? William definitely should wear his uniform, whether "poor Hawwy" feels good about it or not. It's not all about his feelings, certainly shouldn't be. Actually not about him at all. But Montecito PR has gone into overdrive, Smeggy didn't manage to get a pap shot, so Hello, on Sunshine Sucks out of their Arse's orders dug out an old unseen photo. You would have thought (judging by the amount of press) Prince Philip had one and only grandchild. The ginger one.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
More 'healing the rift' dribble from Richard Fitzwilliam. Now apparently Prince William shouldn't wear his uniform as it might upset Poor Hawwy

According to a royal expert, Prince William and Prince Harry will wear the same suits for their grandfather's funeral on Saturday to avoid a "rift."

It was previously reported that the Duke of Sussex could be expected to dress in a suit - and not his uniform - as a result of him and Meghan stepping back as senior royals.

Prince William could wear his military uniform at the ceremonial service for Philip as he's a working royal but Richard Fitzwilliams said it was more likely he would wear a suit to avoid contrasting with Harry.

The Duke of Sussex can no longer wear his honorary military outfit after losing the titles.
If this happens i will be FUMING. Prince Philip wanted a military funeral. William should be in uniform. Harry made his choice; let him feel
uncomfortable.

• Angry
Reactions: 81
Fantastic work tracking down the true source of that picture! Nothing beats us!

HELLO MAGAZINE YOU MISLEADING BASTARDS

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yea a few comments now on Hello's story that the photo is an old one.

Be interesting to see if the tweet and story stay up.

So he’s learnt nothing over the last 20 odd years about the importance of seatbelts ?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I don't think I've heard anyone "say" it out loud yet, but does anyone else think the timing of the announcement of Prince Philip's death a little weird? The weekend before the lockdown is eased, with things begining to open up and getting back to normal.
Or should I sod off to the conspiracy theory thread? :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Here they ago again, pandering to him. Just like last year at the Commonwealth where W&K opted to not walk in the procession with PC and HMQ to avoid upsetting H who had to remain seated. Jeez, this is why he is the way he is cos everyone gives in to him.
I think they're actually being clever no matter how annoying it is. All she wants are the titles and money for security. A chance to also whinge about his treatment is a bonus. Playing the bigger person will cost them nothing but is her worst outcome. She'll have nothing to slag the RF about but he'll still leave with absolutely nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bloody hope Will does wear his blingiest uniform in honour of Phil, especially if it's a navy one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
The royal family have played this Oprah thing out well in my opinion. Why respond to a load of lies, the press and public have been able to work it out for themselves on the whole, apart from the woke followers who could see hard proof right in front of them and still follow her blindly. By not responding it just gets her back up even more, the controversy dies downs and she'll need to resort to even more extreme measures and lies to stay relevant, which is like pressing the self destruct button.

I'm quite shocked she has let Harry come on his own, it's the ultimate loss of control for her. I don't think she let him go easy, but it also shows what a coward she is, her fear of looking those in the eye who she has accused obviously outweighs her worries of Harry going alone. She's very brave and outspoken when she is in the us, but she can't face the music and back up her accusations if she returns to the UK. It's basically going tits up for them to be honest. I'm glad she's not come over in the end, she would just take the attention away from the send off that Prince Phillip deserves. Oh and don't get me started on 'thanks for your service' clearly a dig at the royal family release earlier in the year that Harry and Meghan wouldn't be continuing their public service, she likes a kid throwing toys out the pram.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Great title.

Here's hoping that this photo of Haznoballs smiling yesterday for the first time since his wedding is a turning point, and the beginning of the end of the Monteshitto Muckup.

View attachment 525537
Am not sure this is recent because he looks physically well (Stress does a number on that) and why would he be smiling ?

Although I love coming back into London and seeing everything, am not sure this would outweight his grief for PP and fear of meeting his fam ?

Reactions: 8
Am not sure this is recent because he looks physically well (Stress does a number on that) and why would he be smiling ?

Although I love coming back into London and seeing everything, am not sure this would outweight his grief for PP and fear of meeting his fam ?
It's not, we suspected this much, and @a.nonny.mouse posted a Shutterstock photo a few posts back - as @Baguette stated earlier, it was indeed from the Silverstone experience with LH last year.

Reactions: 14
I think they're actually being clever no matter how annoying it is. All she wants are the titles and money for security. A chance to also whinge about his treatment is a bonus. Playing the bigger person will cost them nothing but is her worst outcome. She'll have nothing to slag the RF about but he'll still leave with absolutely nothing
Her Majesty could grant Harry the right to wear a uniform, strictly to honour his grandfather, it would also be a huge reminder of what he has given up for MM. I also think it would really annoy MM which would be a bonus, it would take away her power to say how horrible they wear in not letting him wear the uniform.

Reactions: 22
RF will do the ‘right thing’.
If the goal is to provide him with a sense of safety & security so that he both knows & feels that he can leave the marriage, then it’ll be a firm hand in a velvet glove. If does return, it wasn’t be the same as before. He’ll have very cut down duties so that he can have the life he both wants & needs. Several of his Great Uncle Dukes have quiet family & working lives, & support HMTQ. All of this is possible if there is no MM in the mix. Sensible solutions to raise the children will be thrashed out.

Everyone is older & wiser.
Hazza has behaved very badly & caused both his family & the nation distress & reputational harm, & he is responsible as an adult for these actions. Maybe Philip’s death is Hazza’s turning point?

But if he acts up like an arrogant entitled pup, he’ll be spoken to & driven to the airport.

After the public response to Diana’s death, HMTQ & Charles are aware how strong & deeply felt the Great British Public’s sense of fair play can be. Now we have SM which speeds up the cycling of news & public opinion. HMTQ & Charles will be acutely aware of the scrutiny of Hazza’s behaviours whilst he is here, what he says, what he does, now he does it.

By his actions, Hazza has bought himself some heavy duty press & public scrutiny.
Hazza Mate, you brought this on yourself, you should have stepped away quietly & kept your gob shut.
Your Uncle Andrew has had this explained to him carefully & he’s getting on with a quiet life (as best as he can).
Well said and we just don't know how much he still feels aggrieved,. We also do not know what was said to him to escalate his removal to Us a and whatever he was told he obviously didn't like hence that car crash interview with the fat one

Like you I think he will be closely monitored after all his family have not had their say yet and if leaves very quickly then we will know that it has all gone pear shaped and will await the next bombshell from Mr and Mrs Bullshit.

Reactions: 14
I don't think I've heard anyone "say" it out loud yet, but does anyone else think the timing of the announcement of Prince Philip's death a little weird? The weekend before the lockdown is eased, with things begining to open up and getting back to normal.
Don't think it's worth a conspiracy when a 99 year old man leaves hospital after a month's stay and is visibly fading away. The palace would have had some discretion (around 24 hours, maybe?) with releasing the information but I can't see why they would hold it back more than the delay from morning to lunchtime, to allow close family to hear the news before the press.

Her Majesty could grant Harry the right to wear a uniform, strictly to honour his grandfather, it would also be a huge reminder of what he has given up for MM. I also think it would really annoy MM which would be a bonus, it would take away her power to say how horrible they wear in not letting him wear the uniform.
Erm. I don't think his grandson wearing a uniform that he wasn't entitled to wear, after walking away from his military duties, is the way to honour Prince Philip. It would simply be humouring Poor Hawwy which is not the purpose of a funeral. It's not about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
IMO Harry likes to holiday in Africa, but not full time living there. I also think he would like to stay close to his children if a divorce ever happen.
I'd like to think the RF would go all out to ensure custody, not just because they are RF, but because she is totally batshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the US news take on the funeral on this morning's Headline News Atlanta which is All About Harry.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It's not like they kept him on ice 😖

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.