Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now remember they had that phone call where nothing was resolved. So will be interesting to see if anything can be resolved now, like what different things can be said/asked.
I think they need to be asking for more detail and specifics about the incidents they talked of in the interview.
They need to straighten things out or clarify things (talked about in the interview) were maybe taken out of context.
But maybe without markel around they will be able to have better conversation. Unless she wants to be zoomed into any conversations they do have. She could insist she be included so she can put her point across.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Shame they didn't tell Haznoballs to get the tube from Heathrow to Kensington like the ordinary person he supposedly is now.

Oh I forgot, he told Oaf Corden that he doesn't carry any money.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
IMO Harry likes to holiday in Africa, but not full time living there. I also think he would like to stay close to his children if a divorce ever happen.
Think you are right. Harry's experience of 'Africa' has been pretty much exclusively staying in luxury at the most expensive game lodges and private estates, with immensely wealthy friends like Chelsy Davy's multimillionaire family. or with his friend Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, or partying with the wealthy white South African scene in Cape Town. None of which he had to pay for himself, so his idea of disappearing to 'Africa' needs to be taken with a bucket of salt.

I think the article mentions that Harry was wearing a black mask.
Somehow that detail really upset me. He couldn't get himself over to see his grandfather in the past two years, but managed to have a black face mask in his wardrobe for the funeral. Nice.

Now remember they had that phone call where nothing was resolved. So will be interesting to see if anything can be resolved now, like what different things can be said/asked.
I think they need to be asking for more detail and specifics about the incidents they talked of in the interview.
They need to straighten things out or clarify things (talked about in the interview) were maybe taken out of context.
But maybe without markel around they will be able to have better conversation. Unless she wants to be zoomed into any conversations they do have. She could insist she be included so she can put her point across.
The acid test will be what Gayle King reports on CBS This Morning all week about any family conversations.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I am pleased that Harry has come back for his grandfather’s funeral. It will be interesting what the conversations with him will be like. On one hand I do hope that there is a reconciliation of sorts which will send Meghan crazy but on the other, I would be quite happy if they read him the riot act and kept their distance.
Hopefully this will also make him realise what life he gave up for him and his children for a woman who had clearly manipulated and lied to get what she wants.
Yup I dont know what result/reaction I want either but I do know I want him to go back to US feeling sorry for himself at what he is missing, what he has given up.

Reactions: 24
The acid test will be what Gayle King reports on CBS This Morning all week about any family conversations.
I think if the RF have any conversation with Harry they will have to have him naked to make sure he's not wearing a wire. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm getting the sense that Hazza is playing by BP rules. He took a scheduled flight, didn't set up any pap shots of 'griefstricken Hazza leaves Montecito', which would have been easy enough to do, and hasn't (so far) leaked his travel or accommodation arrangements. Maybe he's been told that unless he toes the line, he's going to mysteriously test positive for COVID on the morning of the funeral?

The awful, cold Archewell announcement was all Megzy, I think, in her rage at being told she was banned from the funeral. She's the loose cannon here.

Maybe we are seeing the first sign of Harry thinking he's better off with his own family than his harpy of a wife? ETA I still think he's a mess, but he's better off not being weaponised in the way he's currently being exploited by Megzy's shadey crew.
Well said Baguette he owes everyone big time and I do not think he has the balls - without slaggy, to throw a wobbly. He knows how to play by the rules so it shouldn't be difficult for without slaggy blowing down his ear. Perhaps and sad as it is, may be a time for reflection on t the car crash he has made of his life. Would love to be a fly on the wall in Montishito bet she devil is raging and fit to be tied she will probably feign a nervous breakdown soon to get him back sooner.

Notice none of their A list friends offer the use of their private jets

• Heart
Reactions: 39
More 'healing the rift' dribble from Richard Fitzwilliam. Now apparently Prince William shouldn't wear his uniform as it might upset Poor Hawwy

According to a royal expert, Prince William and Prince Harry will wear the same suits for their grandfather's funeral on Saturday to avoid a "rift."

It was previously reported that the Duke of Sussex could be expected to dress in a suit - and not his uniform - as a result of him and Meghan stepping back as senior royals.

Prince William could wear his military uniform at the ceremonial service for Philip as he's a working royal but Richard Fitzwilliams said it was more likely he would wear a suit to avoid contrasting with Harry.

The Duke of Sussex can no longer wear his honorary military outfit after losing the titles.
Here they ago again, pandering to him. Just like last year at the Commonwealth where W&K opted to not walk in the procession with PC and HMQ to avoid upsetting H who had to remain seated. Jeez, this is why he is the way he is cos everyone gives in to him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Went to take a peek at Omid's Twitter. Zero mention of, or insight into, Harry actually arriving so that just proves that he's been Markled. Tattlers collectively know more than he does at this point:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I have 2 thoughts about the funeral on Saturday re Harry;

1- there’s going to be a lot of words “sacrifice, service, duty, selflessness” etc spoken

2- most people are touched and saddened by the passing off Prince Philip but it will not touch the edge of how the country will mourn for the Queen. If he feels uncomfortable at the words in thought one he must be dreading the sadly inevitable passing and funeral of his grandmother, unlikely there’ll be COVID restrictions or pregnancy to hide behind then.
He needs to find a way to make amends
Ah yes good points. All along I have just kept thinking what does Markle think is going to happen when they go back to UK, she must know they will need to go back at some point. She can't keep having babies. She is just very lucky she is quite pregnant at the moment, very good timing on her part.

Reactions: 25
Yea a few comments now on Hello's story that the photo is an old one.

Be interesting to see if the tweet and story stay up.

Reactions: 16
I think if the RF have any conversation with Harry they will have to have him naked to make sure he's not wearing a wire. 😂
I agree he cannot be trusted, wonder what motormouth,pea brained, be wigged king thing will have to report, she is a vile, gobby, arse crawler for the other fat blob with the gob, wigs ahoy, bleeping plebs the lot of them and pardon my obscenities

Yea a few comments now on Hello's story that the photo is an old one.

Be interesting to see if the tweet and story stay up.

Where is the face mask they have mentioned??

• Haha
Either the RF will take the opportunity to pounce and kill harry with kindness whilst Meagain isn’t around, it will be a smart move as they cannot play the victim card if seen to be nice to him.

or they will shun him completely.
RF will do the ‘right thing’.
If the goal is to provide him with a sense of safety & security so that he both knows & feels that he can leave the marriage, then it’ll be a firm hand in a velvet glove. If does return, it wasn’t be the same as before. He’ll have very cut down duties so that he can have the life he both wants & needs. Several of his Great Uncle Dukes have quiet family & working lives, & support HMTQ. All of this is possible if there is no MM in the mix. Sensible solutions to raise the children will be thrashed out.

Everyone is older & wiser.
Hazza has behaved very badly & caused both his family & the nation distress & reputational harm, & he is responsible as an adult for these actions. Maybe Philip’s death is Hazza’s turning point?

But if he acts up like an arrogant entitled pup, he’ll be spoken to & driven to the airport.

After the public response to Diana’s death, HMTQ & Charles are aware how strong & deeply felt the Great British Public’s sense of fair play can be. Now we have SM which speeds up the cycling of news & public opinion. HMTQ & Charles will be acutely aware of the scrutiny of Hazza’s behaviours whilst he is here, what he says, what he does, now he does it.

By his actions, Hazza has bought himself some heavy duty press & public scrutiny.
Hazza Mate, you brought this on yourself, you should have stepped away quietly & kept your gob shut.
Your Uncle Andrew has had this explained to him carefully & he’s getting on with a quiet life (as best as he can).

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm getting the sense that Hazza is playing by BP rules. He took a scheduled flight, didn't set up any pap shots of 'griefstricken Hazza leaves Montecito', which would have been easy enough to do, and hasn't (so far) leaked his travel or accommodation arrangements. Maybe he's been told that unless he toes the line, he's going to mysteriously test positive for COVID on the morning of the funeral?

The awful, cold Archewell announcement was all Megzy, I think, in her rage at being told she was banned from the funeral. She's the loose cannon here.

Maybe we are seeing the first sign of Harry thinking he's better off with his own family than his harpy of a wife? ETA I still think he's a mess, but he's better off not being weaponised in the way he's currently being exploited by Megzy's shadey crew.
Yes it very much sounded like Meghan, I would not be surprised if she did without Harry's knowledge. It comes across as something done in a bit of a rage. Could have been due to how they found out about Prince Philips death, or the requirements around announcements, basically Meghan refusing to take advice or instruction.

Reactions: 30
Went to take a peek at Omid's Twitter. Zero mention of, or insight into, Harry actually arriving so that just proves that he's been Markled. Tattlers collectively know more than he does at this point:LOL:
yea he's got nothing but basically retweets of Sky and ITV's broadcast footage.

Hopefully Harpers, ABC and Good Morning America are all now able to see for themselves that when it's come to such a HUGE global royal story developing, their "Royal Editor" has got absolutely nothing, and they drop him. Leaving him to work double shifts at Deliveroo to pay for his million pound shoebox flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Again, don't look at the #PrinceHarry currently trending on Twitter - not if you want a chilled out not rage inducing Monday morning. Honestly M and H could literally commit crimes and their brainwashed minions would come up with excuses for them..

• Angry
Reactions: 14
RF will do the ‘right thing’.
If the goal is to provide him with a sense of safety & security so that he both knows & feels that he can leave the marriage, then it’ll be a firm hand in a velvet glove. If does return, it wasn’t be the same as before. He’ll have very cut down duties so that he can have the life he both wants & needs. Several of his Great Uncle Dukes have quiet family & working lives, & support HMTQ. All of this is possible if there is no MM in the mix. Sensible solutions to raise the children will be thrashed out.

Everyone is older & wiser.
Hazza has behaved very badly & caused both his family & the nation distress & reputational harm, & he is responsible as an adult for these actions. Maybe Philip’s death is Hazza’s turning point?

But if he acts up like an arrogant entitled pup, he’ll be spoken to & driven to the airport.

After the public response to Diana’s death, HMTQ & Charles are aware how strong & deeply felt the Great British Public’s sense of fair play can be. Now we have SM which speeds up the cycling of news & public opinion. HMTQ & Charles will be acutely aware of the scrutiny of Hazza’s behaviours whilst he is here, what he says, what he does, now he does it.

By his actions, Hazza has bought himself some heavy duty press & public scrutiny.
Hazza Mate, you brought this on yourself, you should have stepped away quietly & kept your gob shut.
Your Uncle Andrew has had this explained to him carefully & he’s getting on with a quiet life (as best as he can).
It would be great if this happened but I don't think that it will happen yet. It often takes men in abusive relationships leaving between five and seven times before they leave for good, and I don't think Harry would leave his children. Narcissists use pregnancy and children to control their victims, getting pregnant to trap or using the children to manipulate and control. The victims often live in a state of denial about the reality of their situation, but hopefully the RF can plant a seed in Harry's mind about how much better his life would be without MM.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
yea he's got nothing but basically retweets of Sky and ITV's broadcast footage.

Hopefully Harpers, ABC and Good Morning America are all now able to see for themselves that when it's come to such a HUGE global royal story developing, their "Royal Editor" has got absolutely nothing, and they drop him. Leaving him to work double shifts at Deliveroo to pay for his million pound shoebox flat!
Such a tw*t🤮 (Him, not you Kev!🤗)

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210412-130018_Instagram.jpg

I hope it wasn't published here yet. These threads are going too fast lol

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Don't think that photo is of yesterday as he'd need a face mask on, as would the driver, it also said a car with blacked out windows was waiting for him.
Agree, old pic. there is a reflection of a uniformed person bottom right hand, could be at some former event Pre Megapain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.