Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bastille

Chatty Member
Oh god another montage has me blubbering
I'm not imagining it, they're only showing the balcony footage from before her megsness turned up.

We all knew a statement was coming from them, she can’t help herself. Who is she to thank him for his service, absolute audacity
Remember when she snapped back to the Queen about "we can all live a life of service". It's a fucking swipe.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

JudithKuntz

I dunno if anyone's following the comments on this story (and apols if it's already been mentioned, I had to skip a few pages to keep up) but check out this comment if you sort by Best Comments. Is it true, has she tried this before?

View attachment 520124
Yes.

In Harry’s “leave my girlfriend alone” statement he said that photographers had tried to break into her home in Toronto.

Toronto police said....nope.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

kev1974

VIP Member

Um last I heard, Justin, folks serving life without parole don't get to
- up sticks and move to whatever country they fancy, be it Canada or USA
- buy monteshitto mansions and live in them
- regularly fly around in private jets
- threaten to host garden parties for 100 hollywood zelebrities
- enploy global PR companies to get their faces on every TV channel and magazine etc on the planet

Is Welby the new Scobie? Why is he their cheerleader all of a sudden. What on earth is he playing at coming out with this guff.

• Sick
  • Angry
I always did think that they released PP from Hospital so he could pass away peacefully at home, if that is true then H should have come over straight away at that point if they knew he only had weeks left to live.
I’m so glad he was able to live his final days at home rather than in hospital. That is a blessing for anyone.
My heart aches for HM The Queen. Their love story was priceless. The rest of the Royal Family should protect her with every fibre of their beings from that traitor Harry Markle.
I watched the documentary last night ‘The Unseen Queen’ I think it was called, and it demonstrated the scale and scope of their marriage over seven decades. Philip was always there for her.
The thought that some insignificant whore has dared to upset The Queen enrages me. I would gladly take one for the team and punch her in the face!

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
“Her beloved husband” has got me in absolute bits, RIP Prince Phillip, Thankyou for your service, and for being Her Majesty’s Strength and Stay for so many years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
My WhatsApp groups chatting about the death of Prince Philip. It seems to have only bolstered opinion on how selfish and ignorant the gruesome twosome were to do that interview at such a precarious time with his health. I feel this has reignited anger in people towards H&M.. to do what they did whilst preaching about compassion.. it beggars belief

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Genuinely surprised how I'm in sat in front of the TV in tears. Such a sad sad time for Brenda.

I really can't call how they're going to play it. Harry will either be the devastated grandson who rushes over and tries to get people to forget what a shit he really is. Or more likely play the victim card and accuse the RF of not telling him he was close so couldn't say goodbye. I do wonder if this will be a wake-up call for him or if he's too far and is more obsessed with their security costs. But ruins their current PR strategy.

There's no way she'll come. Brenda would immediately kick her out of the country. But I reckon he's arrogant enough to not care how his presence will affect the camera. I reckon watch out for some serious class from the RF and complete trashiness from those two.

• Heart
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
All that says is she wanted to go and live in the sunshine and do fuck all but expected everything to be paid for even when they had work. They are so pathetic I want to carve a very small violin as Amazon seem to have run out 😭 :ROFLMAO:
I'm always available for serenading with a tiny violin!
hamsterplayingviolin.jpg

Ahh you poor Harkles 😭
I am wrong in thinking that we all come from Africa? Isn't it the cradle of humanity and we share a common ancestor?

Also, I'm white so perhaps I'm out of order but I think the sooner we all start to recognise that there's only one race and it's the human race, the sooner we can all move on from racism.

But I could be wrong of course, and apologies to anyone I've offended with these statements.
You are totally right in my opinion. My family did genetic testing and I have an African ancestor although you wouldn't know it to look at me. Nearly everyone in the world is actually mixed race. I think of race as a social construct designed to segregate people. The sooner everyone realises this the better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I mentioned that on the Piers Morgan thread and got lambasted for it!

Apparently the poor thing only did that because that's the only way she could find work 😭😭😭
The only way she could find work was to shag a producer, lick up to casting agents and milk her industry dad's contacts, in reality. That's not even that unusual; contacts, shagging the right people and nepotism are factors in quite a few people getting work.

Nothing to do with her very light skinned mixed race ancestry, more to do with being an untrained, no-talent also-ran in a town utterly heaving with both incredible female character actors of all ages and races and traffic-stoppingly beautiful twenty-something actresses and models, some also with actual talent and training. Markle doesn't fit in either category.

She's never been good looking enough to make up for her lack of training, or had any training to make up for what are fairly average pretty girl looks in that town and got roles suited to 'pretty, and able to fart out lines' consistent with her untrained background and her industry contacts. She's been little but a hustler in that town by her own admission from the start, and a fame-seeking type rather than anyone invested in the craft of acting.

I love the way people go on, as if US media was utterly devoid of mixed race or actually black talent until Suitcase Girl appeared too. Quite an insult to the many working actors and actresses of various ethnicities who've made their mark over the years without pretending to be white.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kittypops

VIP Member
Makes you realise how important family is, huh, Harry and Megan? You utter, utter shits.

• Heart
Will be interesting to see if M does turn up for the funeral, dressed to the nines in her favourite colour, black. I hope she doesnt
I doubt she'll ever dare set foot in this country ever again.

But if she did ... well, I guess it'll be the first time anyone's been booed at a royal funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Rayne

VIP Member
We all knew a statement was coming from them, she can’t help herself. Who is she to thank him for his service, absolute audacity

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers. Thanks for new thread x

"Meghan Markle 'will fight back' against Piers Morgan after his stinging remarks - Mirror Online" https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/meghan-markle-will-fight-back-23873138.amp
Of course she will fight back but the more she tries to discredit the royal family the worse she will appear to everyone in the UK. A cheap no mark celebrity trying to extend her 5 minutes of fame like an old x-factor contestant.

Piers can look after himself and 'thrives' on winding people up. It would be helpful if some others (less divisive than Piers) came forward.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Oh please, God in Heaven, is it too much to hope that Phillip's last words were something like,

"Keep that ginger What Freda Says away from my coffin Lillibet, and once I'm planted promise me you'll grab back all their titles and make sure their crotch goblins get no titles for merching. Pinky promise me Lillibet. Luv you long time in eternity you sexy little bundle of joy.😘 "

• Heart
  • Haha