Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Maybe Hazno suffers paranoia from smoking too much weed?? "Shit, wtf was that?? Megzie, call the polis NOW!"
Though was outright illegal for them to smoke the stuff, the Afghans they were training when on operations would genuinely be smoking the stuff using rifles such as AK47's or which ever they used/use, was essentially when someone stated in what this clip is from thats what they'd be doing

The other clips are hilarious, in that video lol like the person with the Leigh Francis mask of Craig David in Bo Selecta in the 2nd clip before then 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Kittypops

VIP Member
Carbon copy of the events that unfolded round Anne's attempted kidnapping? Or maybe what happened to Kim K in Paris??
Oh god, it's inevitable.
And they'll take her engagement ring, so H might as well bring back Kate's for her, while he's over there and all that.
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sad

JAdore

It was a telegram and the heading read to Her Majesty The Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from Their Majesties of Spain
Ahhh, fair enough, I only saw the image of the text on here starting from "Dear Aunt Lilibet" to "Felipe & Letizia".

liar liar

VIP Member
Genuinely surprised how I'm in sat in front of the TV in tears. Such a sad sad time for Brenda.

I really can't call how they're going to play it. Harry will either be the devastated grandson who rushes over and tries to get people to forget what a shit he really is. Or more likely play the victim card and accuse the RF of not telling him he was close so couldn't say goodbye. I do wonder if this will be a wake-up call for him or if he's too far and is more obsessed with their security costs. But ruins their current PR strategy.

There's no way she'll come. Brenda would immediately kick her out of the country. But I reckon he's arrogant enough to not care how his presence will affect the camera. I reckon watch out for some serious class from the RF and complete trashiness from those two.
For all you know he could have flown in a week ago.

JAdore

Will be very interesting. I feel like it will all be kept very private
It might well be, but I think it would be good if it weren't. Many families have had to cope with losses, both "expected" and "unexpected" in the last 12 months. Might be apt for a Royal recognition of this in the speeches and service ? As long as they don't take the piss and have '000s of folks rammed cheek-by-jowl, maskless, into church.

Reactions: 4

Poppea

VIP Member

Shouty persona aside, I don’t care for it so I don’t watch him in the mornings. He did get sacked because he wouldn’t apologise over a massive error in judgement with the Iraq pictures.

He wasn’t at the News of the World when that lowlife hacked Milly Dowlers phone deleting messages and giving her family false hope, so that’s not directly on him, but like plenty of tabloid editors he presided over a paper where after he had left, the newsroom paid people who thought that was acceptable.

He is taking a calculated risk by placing himself directly opposite Meghan. I think it will pay off, he is out of his GMB contract and able to go to GB tv or whatever the new news channel is. He will probably make a lot more money and might even get back into American media.
This is just to say why for people who remember these things, he will always be associated with misleading the p
Thank you!

DarnIt

VIP Member
Probably Piers doing a recce...

Absolutely - Richard Prior was one of my faves and Richard Roundtree as 'Shaft'. I had pics of him on my wall. That series was basically a totally black cast and everyone loved it.
Groovy tunes too.

I’ll get my white cardie...