Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gildinwen-TKB

Ohhhhh they're talking about Philip's relatively small turnover of staff......"some employee have working for him literally for decades"..........interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 60

keylimepie

VIP Member
What has actually got to me is that whilst he was in his final days, the pair of Californian twats were going on about security. A man who lived his life as a supporter and a dutiful husband. A man who fought in the war. A man who’s strength enabled HMTQ to face the hardest of times. Prince Charles and Camilla should be celebrating their wedding anniversary today. My heart breaks for them all. I’m sure Harry will appear but I hope to God that Meghan stays away. Prince Philip deserves a funeral without being overshadowed by the appearance of the Duchess of Netflix.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
If he died at any other time I would have been sad but now I am much more affected. I can only think of the poor Queen, losing him as she is going through the current emotional turmoil. She even had to get some puppies for her mental health - even though she had previously decided not to so that she wouldn't leave a pet behind when she died. Prince Harry better not say too much, I could vomit thinking about Meghan's "sad face". Trying just to think about the people who loved and respected him!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I hate to bring the cunt up but Omid Scabies has just tweeted about that 19 year old young man who was sadly found dead:

'Police continue to take the disappearance of minority children/youth too lightly. The system needs to change.'

Does he have any evidence to suggest that minority children are treated any differently to anyone else? It's terrible when any child goes missing but he seems to be stirring up a suggestion here that the police didn't care because this young person was black.

I do hope that someone gets on his case about this because his race baiting is getting out of hand.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
If that Markle creature dares to set foot in this country with her crocodile tears for a family she’s tried so hard to trash she should be absolutely ashamed of herself. But she won’t be.
I am now actually crying. And I am angry at that pair. I didn’t realise that his death would affect me like this 🥲

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Hi, I’m new here. Nice to find I’m not alone in my opinion of this vile pair.

Admittedly PP was very old and in poor health, but I don’t think I will ever forgive his treacherous grandson and the bag of rats he married for causing so much distress to TQ and PP in the last few months and weeks of his life. What a despicable pair of scrotes.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
The Queen never looked happier than when she was with him and I think the same is true of Kate and William. Hazno and Smegma just look tense.

I love how the coverage on bbc hasn't brought them up once. That'll sting

Also Where's our favourite royal supporter on twitter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

freda19

VIP Member
Only someone as dopey as hazza would uproot his family "for their safety" to a country where half the population carry guns legally and the other half carry them illegally ... then whine that a small nation he no longer has ties to 4,000 miles away should pay for protection for himself, his ho and their crotch goblins.

Thanks everyone for asking if I'm OK.
It's tough being sidelined in favour of a cat (spit!), but I'll get over it.
Eventually. Maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hoohumm

The Kents, Gloucesters and Chatto/Linleys?

The Crown Prince couple of Greece live in London, don't they? The Greeks are close with the Brits, I could imagine them coming if possible. And depending on the state of restrictions, representatives of Spanish and Danish royals? They are very close. Oh and Beatrix of the Netherlands was especially close with Philip and Elizabeth, but then she's old enough in this covid age, that I doubt it.
Omg the condolence from King Felipe was just the sweetest

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I wonder why Harry chose not to come and visit whilst his Grandfather was still alive knowing he was extremely elderly and had been ill enough to be hospitalised in the last month or so? Surely you’d make the effort wouldn’t you??
Because Phillip would have ripped Harry 20 new arseholes for what he's done to the family

• Heart

peachhes

VIP Member
Just read online that apparently Harry hadn’t seen the Duke since 2019. Pathetic man.
If they do return to the UK for mourning/funeral, I can tell you now they will not be received well by this country. At all. Too much damage has been done

• Angry
  • Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
It was made clear that HMTQ's statement was on behalf of the entire Royal Family, but the Harkles just had to ignore that and do their own thing. They are shameless.

ETA Can you imagine? 'My grandfather has died. How can we use this to drive traffic to our website? Personal statement? Yeah Granny told me not to but why waste an opportunity to get some clicks'

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
William must be feeling angry at how PPs final days were blighted by H& M. I hope noone at the Palace takes phone calls from H as it would probably be announced by Gayle King or Scobie

• Heart
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm surprised at myself for how emotional I feel. I know 99 is a good age but as others have said, he was HMQs rock for so many years, and for him to see how the toxic twosome trashed his family must have caused him great anger and sorrow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

expatfancy

Chatty Member
I just can’t help thinking the Queen will die soon too now. Her beloved husband. I’m so so sad for her and the rest of the family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53