Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 40
Does angry know when the angry white man () will be writing his book on MerMeg or has he started? How long do these things usually take? Am chomping to read it!

Reactions: 20
I would be wonderful if Scabies married that ex-Ken Doll thing - Jessica? They would make beautiful babehs together!
I think a fine bride for Scrotie would be Jocelyn Wildenstein. She's got everything a bottom-feeding hack like Scrotie could want, full lips, tumbling blonde locks, piercing green eyes just like Markus's, and drawn-on eyebrows just like his!

Reactions: 19
Harry is going to regret throwing away his relationship with his family because you know when Meghan finally gets fed up with him, he will try to run back to the royal family and they will all turn their backs on him and leave him with nothing.

Reactions: 29
This is wonderful.

Reactions: 27
The family she never had, remember.

The obvious signs before the marriage were that she's a nasty manipulator who only cares about herself.

Reactions: 35
I read that she told him she was pregnant so they had to marry, then she had a 'miscarriage'. His parents found out that the pregnancy had been a lie, so had the marriage annulled on grounds of deception.
That's the version I read somewhere.

Reactions: 27
She put the words into his mouth, it's on record that she did.
If this is the basis of their bombshell claim of RF racial prejudice against the moonbump it's a joke and the three of them look like shit-stirring fools.
ETA Thanks for setting it out like this. And you and the other sleuthers on this thread for the sleuthing in general, who keep diggjng out nuggets of info that I would never be able to find!

Reactions: 35
They planned that last time as well then bailed on it.
In the UK they had the pretend dash to the "Portland" hospital to appear to have the baby. In the US it will probably just appear as there will be no scrutiny like there was here the first time round with Farky.

Reactions: 26
Really??? Why does everyone have to be compared to Meghan?
I wanted to tweet her to tell her what a stupid article it is, but she doesn't appear to be on Twitter.

Well the engagement interview was beyond cringe

Where's this poll? Has it ended?

I do, now I know I can speed her up. It took up too much time otherwise!

I thought one of Freddie Windsor's children was born in the USA?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Oh GOD it just occurred to me - aside from the fact that they claimed to want a home birth the first time around with Farchie - this "giving birth like a peasant in the humble surroundings of her 14 bed architectural abortion of a McMansion" thing is probably a snipe at Zara Phillips, too. Didn't she just have one at home five minutes ago?

Reactions: 32
I think a fine bride for Scrotie would be Jocelyn Wildenstein. She's got everything a bottom-feeding hack like Scrotie could want, full lips, tumbling blonde locks, piercing green eyes just like Markus's, and drawn-on eyebrows just like his!
But no penis!

Reactions: 19
I think that we should have poll as where the hatching is going to happen: bathroom no. 4, chicken coop or archie playhouse? Feel free to add

Reactions: 22
I wonder if the Royal Source is the Scrote? Love the assumption that the newborn "will be a princess". No she won't, because Minge isn't pregnant. They know that a child born of a surrogate can't get a title so she's hanging on for dear life to her moonbump and the pretence that this is a genuine pregnancy.

Does angry know when the angry white man () will be writing his book on MerMeg or has he started? How long do these things usually take? Am chomping to read it!
From memory it will be published next year, and there was a bidding war. Bower will probably be well on the way to getting the outline but will have to wait until any press restrictions are lifted, if they are, about Farchy and the birth and surrounding matters. Otherwise there will be a big gap and this could be why he's not written his book before now. ...Just guessing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.