Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit I searched for that title first then when I found nothing realised you can see comments from far more clever folk than I.
It might just show how contrarian I am. Annaville , ohh says I , never heard of it let's look it up. But it's another one that will be read by people with minimum times on their hands or less questioning and be believed. Sad.

Reactions: 6
I said last thread(or could be further back), that things I could find relatively easily on the net are not available now. Surely if it was the men in grey suits they would have disappeared prior to woko marrying hazno?
If there are any useful articles etc, they need screenshotting and adding to the Wiki page, before they're gone. It might be best to save them in imgur and add the link to the Wiki page.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see a lot of Diana in Harry. I have much love and respect for Diana but she has been described by those who knew her as being a bit gormless and wasn’t able to see what was clearly happening in front of her. I think Harry is just so happy to be in love and finally have a family unit that he is willing to dismiss anything that might dismantle that. But I don’t see it ending well. I wonder deep down has he any regrets about doing this to his family. He must have

Reactions: 10
I hope the press association win.

And what were Meghan and Harry complaining to Ofcom about?
a) why are they bothering to watch British programming, now they have chosen to be American?
b) Maybe we should all be complaining to Ofcom about the inaccuracies in Oprahs documentary!
I complained last night to Ofcom the doctoring of newspapers, the facts were not checked missing answers, inaccuracies. The more people that do this the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He will come to regret it. When the dust settles and the children get older (and the surrogate has been killed /paid off) As his brother and cousins continue to enjoy their lives in England and the family moves on without him. He will feel left out of all the celebrations and occasions whether invited or not.
He will begin to realise what a massive mistake he has made.
It will take time due to the control Ariel has over him and to his stupidity....but he will regret it eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And we have a black aristocrat (her definition) weighing in with her experience of racism.
I don't doubt people are unsure because it would be a "novelty" as she's the marquess of annaville. Her and her husband are both coloured. She's American and he's from African royalty. That's not what would be the novelty though. This is an Irish title as far as I can see Cork.
I would be asking questions because of this question and I would be vastly curious . Trouble is they're probably asked all the time. So when does it go from curiosity and ignorance to racism?
I can't find anything about this online. Even the wiki page that details black royalty doesn't have them
Any of the Irish on this page know anything about them?

Is she American? If so, how the hell can she know anything about Aristocracy in the UK?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He will come to regret it. When the dust settles and the children get older (and the surrogate has been killed /paid off) As his brother and cousins continue to enjoy their lives in England and the family moves on without him. He will feel left out of all the celebrations and occasions whether invited or not.
He will begin to realise what a massive mistake he has made.
It will take time due to the control Ariel has over him and to his stupidity....but he will regret it eventually.
I do keep wondering what he will do with his life. Those chickens and yoga are only going to keep him amused for so long.
And I wonder what he will do regarding all this help and service he is going to provide, he cant keep talking about losing his Mum and difficulties the pair of them have faced, that's all going to wear a bit thin. What will they have to offer??
They are still young, yet appear to be living the life of retirees.

Reactions: 16
Not sure if it has been mentioned

(sorry had to skip so much, the threads were moving so fast!)

BUT do you think the chickens are to try and tug at Charles, who we know loves organic farming etc and is a real friend of the earth, so he gives them some dosh?
On those chickens

Of course, the Cambridges have a chicken coop at Anmer Hall, and the children collect eggs from the hen house. So yet another Copy Kate.

Those hens in the Oprah film do not look like rescue battery hens (how they were described). Battery hens are really sad creatures, thin legged, bald and the 'hen pecked' phrase is real. There's also no way that a pregnant woman would put her hands in chicken poop. That scene was faked up on so many levels. Probably why they went over the top with the 'Archie's Chicken Shed' sign (or whatever it said).

The fact that they let the film of vacant Harry staring gormlessly at the chickens, while his wife told the story about their 'real wedding with the Archbishop' is incredible. He showed no reaction at all until he heard his cue to sing 'Just the Three of us'. It's alarming. He's not all there and I wouldn't think he even knows what year it is half the time. There's no way he could be considered a reliable witness to events or conversations...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m still absolutely screaming at people wasting their time on the rave thread defending a D list hallmark actress bEcAuSe RaCiSm

What good has Meghan Markle done for any of them exactly in the 5 mins she was in the Roysl family

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
On those chickens

Of course, the Cambridges have a chicken coop at Anmer Hall, and the children collect eggs from the hen house. So yet another Copy Kate.

Those hens in the Oprah film do not look like rescue battery hens (how they were described). Battery hens are really sad creatures, thin legged, bald and the 'hen pecked' phrase is real. There's also no way that a pregnant woman would put her hands in chicken poop. That scene was faked up on so many levels. Probably why they went over the top with the 'Archie's Chicken Shed' sign (or whatever it said).

The fact that they let the film of vacant Harry staring gormlessly at the chickens, while his wife told the story about their 'real wedding with the Archbishop' is incredible. He showed no reaction at all until he heard his cue to sing 'Just the Three of us'. It's alarming. He's not all there and I wouldn't think he even knows what year it is half the time. There's no way he could be considered a reliable witness to events or conversations...
The chicken coop sign says established in 2021. Best looking rescue chucks in the whole world.In the space of 3 months they are now laying eggs, doesn't it take ages for feathers and laying to get better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm sure there was a picture of them having hanky panky on their hotel room balcony. It's disappeared now but I think it was taken at this wedding, can't remember where it was published.
Oh my gosh please let someone here have a copy of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure there was a picture of them having hanky panky on their hotel room balcony. It's disappeared now but I think it was taken at this wedding, can't remember where it was published.
Yes. The pictures account for his nickname of BJ Harry. Ahem. Allegedly. Think various biographies refer to them as 'intimate pictures' but graphic would be a better word. And BP bought them up from the paparazzi that conveniently arrived at the Inskip wedding at the same time as Meghan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I do keep wondering what he will do with his life. Those chickens and yoga are only going to keep him amused for so long.
And I wonder what he will do regarding all this help and service he is going to provide, he cant keep talking about losing his Mum and difficulties the pair of them have faced, that's all going to wear a bit thin. What will they have to offer??
They are still young, yet appear to be living the life of retirees.
This is so true! It’s a bit like going on holiday and towards the end getting a bit complacent /bored by the whole ‘where shall we eat today’ kind of minutiae (don’t get me wrong, would love that right now). Its not good for you without a bit of hard graft in between. Although let’s face it Harry isn’t necessarily going to be bothered by this...

Reactions: 7
Also I don’t think Chelsy is ugly at all. She’s classy and educated too, it’s just a shame she apparently didn’t want to be part of the RF.
Me either. Good looking girl with something in common with Harry; a love of Africa. In fact she has a travel company there. She couldn't put up with the life and was pretty young when she was with him (early twenties) but she seems like a normal human and not a dreadful attention seeking narc.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.