Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Announcement: We entered Phase 3!

Phase 1: catch the Prince, turn him into a frog

Phase 2: cosplay Diana at the Comic-Con

Phase 3: slowly boil the frog
Plot: In this phase we can witness more media nonsense after the Oprah interview. Discredit Harry day by day, as he is not the hero we wished for and unable to save Meg from being secondhand celeb. Following Diana's path we can be part of history, that noone else care about, and watch the build up to the divorce and the hunting for a Hung Tech Millionaire.

Imdb: 3/10
Tattle: 10/10

Your mental coach does not approve this!

Thank you for the title @keylimepie (again )

Reactions: 80
Thank you for your commitment to public service.

Reactions: 35
The interview between Harry and Meghan and Oprah aired last night. Including such delights as:

Meghan felt suicidal and wasnt supported
The Royal family are racist, because an unnamed person dared to ask about the colour of their unborn's childs skin. Harry doesnt want to discuss this allegation any further or name any names!
Kate made Meghan cry
Harry is upset that he has lost financed security from the British tax payer
Harry isnt talking to his father as his father wont answer his calls

Oh and they did a public gender reveal on the Oprah show...such class!

Oh and there is more to come.....at lunchtime via Oprah......

Do we have a current link to the whole show? Or has everything been blocked until it airs on ITV tonight at 9

Reactions: 48
I'll post the reply here because the other thread got locked
Said it in a recent post but I wouldn't be surprised if some stuff slipped out by the senior royals, especially Phillip. I reckon the younger royals are much better at this though there is the possibility that they have grown up around racism which is normalised, so they themselves may also have opinions which are 'subtle' but racist. But I could of course be totally wrong.
I just think it's odd to talk about racism and take an example which can easily be interpreted as being something done out of curiosity. If this was a pattern of behaviour from the people around them, why not mention all of it? The constant subtle comments, or the very obvious remarks, and the fact that the questions on what the child would look like would then have made her feel uncomfortable? As someone else said, context is key.

Reactions: 26
All “Meghans truth” i’d love to know the actual truth of the above

Reactions: 44
Going from a post on the last thread, I am asking for thoughts and prayers.

I share a birthday with Smegsy.

Reactions: 41

what could oprah possibly say? cover her ass for allowing these assholes, malignant narcs spread lies on her show?

Reactions: 23
I'm going to be watching CBS this morning to see what else oozes out from Oprah's studio while I catch up on 30 pages from last night. Just want to add this here:

https://giphy.com/2mxA3QHH4aHFm

Reactions: 69
I’d love to hear from the staff who worked with Meghan & Harry and left. More importantly the staff of other backgrounds too. I think it’s about time we heard their stories. The real judge of character is how you treat people you cannot benefit from.
Time and time again we’ve seen Twitter isn’t a reflection of the opinion of the British public. It’s just the few that try to scream the loudest that get reported on.

Ten times more disappointed in Harry for allowing the insinuations of racism because he didn’t get his way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72
I said on the last thread that you didn't seem to know how the BRF works. Well, you've certainly made up now. Made up are the key words here.

Reactions: 17
So they couldn't announce the birth time or place or godparents of archie but they can reveal the gender of the unborn child on oprah?

Reactions: 112
It’s actually terrible journalism to not try to offer a balance and explore both sides. I’ve only seen clips and read here but it doesn’t look like this happens at all...

Reactions: 50
I see Meghan and the ginger doormat have now spoken and thrown the racism card into the ring, can't help thinking it's all because of the 9 people she bullied out of the Royal household, I'll be waiting to see the outcome of that tribunal with interest

Reactions: 58
Someone I know who is a black female is pro Megan and literally won’t talk to me about it... I wanted a healthy debate as to why she’s pro Megan and what she thinks and I’ve been shut right down. Can’t help but think Megan has been clever on triggering other people’s issues by saying this and made into something entirely different. I was so shocked, thought this person was a mate but perhaps not!

Reactions: 51
Surely the gloves are off now? Even back in the day, the palace tried to rebut some of the Diana Panorama stuff, Chas did a soft soap interview with Jonathan Dimbleby for ITV, iirc?

This time, its war. They've got mountains of dirt on her, these people aren't stupid. William needs to be tasked with the takedown.

Reactions: 43
Thank you for the new thread.

Re the person who asked about what colour the baby would be - maybe it’s Harry who asked this???

Could it be in a conversation about whether he’d have a ginger son... the person was speculating about all sorts of looks.

But personally I don’t believe a word that comes out of either of their mouths. Frogs? More like lying toads!!!

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.