Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a ‘friend’ who was spoiling me with as much as these friends of hers make out, it would be major red flags to me. Do people in real life do all this with their friends?

Ohh good spot about silver tree. So which one wasn’t in the 5 then? As we now have six? Maybe Jess M wasn’t after all.

Reactions: 30
I personally hope this gets made public at some point beung a cunt towards adults is bad enough but being a cunt towards young kids is a whole new story, she is positivly fucking Evil

Reactions: 43
Oh God - please make it stop. That was gut-churning. I don't believe a single fucking word. I need to clean my eyes with bleach.

Reactions: 37
Nauseating, all these women groomed by a psychopath, do we have any real people singing her praises, you know the ones that would be of no use to her

Reactions: 37
The choir was the best bit for me. Sounds like whatever they did was wrong for the happy couple.

Reactions: 23
Nooo it is the same 'flowers' and 'hand-written note' as the previous psychophant.

Reactions: 32
Looks like Benita Litt wasn't one of the five?

Silver Tree, Lindsey Roth, Jessica Mulroney, Abigail Spencer, Heather Dvorak.

Reactions: 22
It is akin to accepting a job as a prison officer and leaving because you weren't allowed to work outside 24/7. Barking.
Genius

Looks like Benita Litt wasn't one of the five?

Silver Tree, Lindsey Roth, Jessica Mulroney, Abigail Spencer, Heather Dvorak.
Mine would probably just say I’m a massive pain in the arse but we love her anyway. If they said anything at all which is unlikely because they’d think I was mental for asking.

Reactions: 31
Prince George has the makings of a great King ....

Reactions: 55
Prince George is smart. Kids sense the fakeness and cruelty. No wonder Kate felt the need to distance from the bitch, I'd be there like mad Mother Hen if somebody had a go at my kids without a REALLY good reason...

Reactions: 58
I don't know if this has been posted before but I think the reason the Oprah interview is scheduled for Sunday 7th March isn't to clash with Commonwealth Day. It is scheduled because International Women's Day is the following day! (Monday 8th March). So people in American will watch the interview on Sunday night and will be like "omg she's so brave and strong!" and wake on International Women's Day and honour Meghan on social media. That's what Meghan and Oprah are hoping for!

Reactions: 43
Was it....... Jason Knauff’s account?

Reactions: 19
Ha ha that reads like your cousin will have shot himself - obviously not true!

Reactions: 5
How does she know what she was saying to the girl if it was in Spanish? And why does it suddenly jump from the polo match to dinner in Texas?

She works tirelessly and quietly for her causes

I wish I could find the words to express how I feel about that post, but I really don't think I can. People who write stuff like that just don't exist in my reality. It's left me completely dumbstruck.

Reactions: 35
So no one sent them hand written cards and buy them flowers before? To me it seems like basic courtesy. And thank you notes is quite a common habit in some circles.

Showing interest to the people you are introduced also seems like a normal behavior.

Just the whole essays about Meghan seems completely off.

Reactions: 27
Agree and not only that, but if it is proved she is/was a bully, they wont want to be connected to that

Reactions: 18
It is the most nauseating crap I can remember reading ever.

Reactions: 32
All these people speaking up are actually nobodies. And I think I’ve seen 3 of the famous 5 so far?

Lindsay Roth
Jessica M
Abigail pass-me-the-sickbucket
I always think it's interesting when it's friends speaking out... Sirius got it right in HP (no debate about the author please) when he said “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.