Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the little butterfly

Hi everyone, not been here for eons. Can we talk about Harry's shoes in the Oprah interview - they are like tramps shoes, old & scuffed. In fact I think they are the same ones he wore for Archies's christening which he drew criticism for being a scruffy git. And there are other stories of him wearing brogues with holes in as a best man at a wedding., Just weird - and Why? Surely he can afford a new pair of dolly blues.

evidence - rancid old tramps shoes attached from Opra photo.

Link to christening shoes https://footwearnews.com/2019/fashi...ce-harry-shoes-christening-archie-1202803293/
🤮 gross

• Haha
Reactions: 8

liar liar

VIP Member
The difference is shocking. With Orca he looks more pregnant than cuntchops.
The Corden one was likely recorded months ago and fatty corden was 'persuaded' by his mate Orca to hold off.
People have said Orca in mad at him for getting in first, but I disagree. I think she wanted the cutesy version of haz out there first and then her version of the serious hero daddy bear protecting his family would come hot on it's heels. She planned the interview to be mainly smeggy and the overall message is to be "We are victims. Royal family are bastards". The cheeky chappy Corden version was to make things looked balanced rather than the 90/120 minute long whinge and moan fest thatshe'd be hosting.
Concerted effort and totally orchestrated between the two porkers. Make haz look likeable and yet an amazing hero for defending his new family.
That made me think of a Goldielocks and the 3 bears scenario for the disfunctional Sussex's and a handful of minions.

• Haha
There are three interview clips released, and it is legitimate to comment based on those, and based on the background briefing coming out via CBS and ITV. Given that Meghan has been seen on camera saying 'The Firm' were 'promoting falsehoods', they could certainly give a general comment based on that. Wouldn't be the first time a film reviewer hasn't seen the whole movie before giving a soundbite.

Russell Myers, Robert Jobson and Angela Levin are watching the programme live (US time) and then commenting afterwards on True Royalty TV at 3am. Russell was talking about how it's going to be a marathon night for him, as he's then on air at 7am on UK TV to discuss it.
Yes but they are using the YouTube vid to say that they are commenting on the whole interview from what I can see.
They ask the question upfront. Along the lines of " so just to check you haven't seen the interview" .
And now are airing this as them being liars. That's what I mean by misdirection

2ofeach

VIP Member
Prince Harry was offered by chuck some ginormous pile in Gloucestershire or something like that but megs allegedly told him to turn it down as it was to isolated and far from London
Thats a shame as given she'd have Anne on her doorstep along with Zara & Mike, who himself has adapted to Royal life really well, they could have mentored her in how to behave accordingly and we might not be where we are now!

Margot1977

VIP Member
There is a video at a golfing event (I've seen it myself) where Megz was some kind of celebrity caddy or something, where one of the women organising the event mentions that Megz had a child. I've not put any particular store by it, because she might quite simply have been wrong or thinking of someone else. Some of the earlier stuff shared on Tumblr is turning out to be fairly accurate. Agree that in recent years Skippy's theories about secret agent Harry are in the fan-fic territory. But then again, the theories about kind, generous caring St Megz posted on some well known sites are straight PR fan-fic as well.
I've seen that video, it was such a matter-of-fact comment, still puzzling me now. Somebody asked Sam recently on Twitter if she had a child before, and she replied with just a word "Rumor", and then was asked "But she was pregnant before?" (No reply last time I've checked).

Reactions: 7