Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
Yes this one below. Posted in treetwat's inst account last June (2020) in a Fathers Day tribute. There is no way she would post a glowing tribute to the father of her kids using an image of her mate's kid. That doesn't make sense. It's the same kid deffo. Treetwat's kid.

I think all the bullshit about archiedolls image is referencing the older drone images of the kid with doris that she sued over but that are still out there.

That man doesn't look like her husband. I wonder if that's her Dad, when her son was younger?

Reactions: 11

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I can't stand him either and his tarantula is terrifying, but I shall temporarily cease slagging him off. 👏🏻

You had to look really closely to do that. Please know how grateful we are for this selfless and traumatising act.👏🏻
Definitely devotion above and beyond the call of duty there, just shows the dedication of our brave Tattlers and their Blitz spirit. You were too modest to post that you had to lie down in a darkened room with a cold flannel. When you say you can't stand him and that his tarantula is terrifying, do you mean H&M? Agree she is a tarantula, or a funnel-web might be better cos she uses her Minge to trap fat royal flies that blunder into it.
Struggling to keep up with this thread but don't want to miss any posts.
I cannot see how Harry can ever come back to the UK and do a public appearance after this. I also can't see how he can repair his relationship with his family. Remember how furious Philip, Kate and William were about Megxit. This is the equivalent of a nuclear bomb going off. All Harry has now (having lost loads of friends too) is Meghan, his kids and victimhood. When Meghan ditches him for someone with money, he needn't bother traipsing back to the UK, even if he begs forgiveness. We used to have a Prince Harry. We don't now.
He could set up a fishpond-dredging business with James Hewitt, and they could call themselves Carp 'R Us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tui

VIP Member
Why do people say Orca? Do they mean Oprah? What’s the connection there?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

JAR21

VIP Member
I'm guessing Silver Tree has been filed in the 'Dad' folder after this almighty cock up. 😬
Unless it was a Debarkle set up, to deliberately show and remove the photo? I can't understand why else she would allow someone to take photos of her child.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Hang on, she's got form re:cereals... she bought Wills the "cereal killer" spoon and, oh, wait, vis a vis spoons, what was that banana insta she posted about "spooning" I think we need to dig into this and we're gonna need a bigger spoon 🥄
And of course, Private Eye does a frequent column about spoons...

• Haha

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
As Marian Hyde put it "no one give a fuck about the only thing we've been writing about"

Don't think anyone is "concerned" about the interview, besides the royals and anti-MM crew, but it doesn't mean it won't register with people; whatever other worries they have. People still need to switch off from other worries and grab the popcorn to ogle at the shit other people are doing. They don't spend 24/7 worrying about food banks and the vaccine
Exactly, it’s a distraction that I am grabbing with both 🙌🏻

Kittypops

VIP Member
The bottom line is they can say nothing definitive without proof because they will have lawsuits for defamation and slander being thrown at them straight away and they will not be able to afford to defend themselves unless these 'worthy friends' open their pockets. Her phraseology will try and cover this so in reality she will just hint at stuff.

Sounds like when we played lacrosse - the general hospital was at the top of the road luckily!
School Lacrosse player here too, jesus, it's lethal

• Haha

Gflo93

Dear God Almighty! I just googled Abigail Spencer nude and my eyes are burning! That has to be the ugliest ummmm flower I've ever seen in my life! Not that I've seen many right enough but jesus that's uggggleeee!

Wtf did I do that after seeing the last one posted here, jesus! 😥😥😥

DON'T DO IT
I love this thread but I hate female body shaming like this.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Yah OK. I wonder if that's the reason she didn't join the sorority of black girls available at her college , and opted for a white girl sorority instead?
In my opinion she switches heritage to fit whatever story she's peddling at that moment in time. For her present pity party she's a woman of colour, even though the colour wiped off her arm when the ladies doing henna(?) patterns on her arm during a royal tour wiped her arm with alcohol wipes.
She stresses the colour thing when it suits her.

Yes the henna incident was during their tour of Morocco and your post has reminded me of her (many) faux pas/rudeness/refusal to follow protocol in that country...
On arrival at the airport she wanted to walk the red carpet with H but was swiftly apprehended of that notion!
She also declined to eat the date she was offered by putting it back on the tray...that was a HUGE insult to the Moroccan hosts.
She also pushed in front of H at the meeting with the King of Morocco so she could shake hands with the King first...HUGE gaffe.

[/QUOTE]