Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Had a look
The Beckhams
Idris Elba and Sabrina
James Blunt
Priyanka Chopra

just saw Zara again- she was in 4 inch heels at 8 months pregnant. Ridiculous

Reactions: 6

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
The grey suits aren't The Firm though. They might be The Establishment, but The Firm is the family.

Do we think 3.35 is real or fake?

Apparently inheritance isn't included in California divorce negotiations.
She manages all the finances. Once it goes into a jojnt account and/or assets, the finances are fungible and jointly owned.

And Wallis Simpson I believe was quite nastily abused by her "carer" towards the end of her life - certainly financially (nicking the good bits of stuff) but also I think emotionally at the very least. I feel a bit sorry for Wallis, I dont think she actually wanted to marry Edward but once he'd abdicated she didnt have much choice.
That carer was a bit lax with the jewellery then. I remember the auction, there was masses of it and it was stunning.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I’ve been searching on here for the recent pic of Archie to show my daughter. Has it been deleted?

Reactions: 5

Emgee

Yeah, meant to say. Great tea from you but be careful to leave no identifying hints. Type, then check .... then check the post again so you don't drop cuz in the shit. Then check again. Can't be too careful online, people are expert at ferreting out info and doxing people. Ask murky meg about that.:cautious:
Gah! How do I delete it🥺 No harm intended

liar liar

VIP Member
He was absolutely disgusted by it and he heard eveything but he was told to keep quiet.

it was how she shouted at one of the kids that he really went of her completely he said Harry sat back and allowed her to do it and did not defend them.

Thats all I have been told. I’ll try get some more outta him.
Ha ha that reads like your cousin will have shot himself - obviously not true!