Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sick of the bs

Quote @Chuck1978 said "That is my whole point, I just don’t understand why people are sooooo interested in someone else’s life. They’re not taking money out of your pocket so it matters not whether they’re living in England America or Outer Mongolia. The people paying them now for whatever trite they’re spitting out, they’re worse!"

Reply...
They happily took millions and millions out of our collective pocket.... but once she'd got what she wanted (fame, the wedding, the Prince, the global platform and an army of virtue signalling sheep) they fucked off and are now shitting left, right and centre on people who do not deserve it. She's a foul little madam and that's just the tip of the iceberg!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

bubbadabut

VIP Member
"Meghan told her she could be anything she wanted to be and do anything she wanted with her life"

God I absolutely hate this overused, insincere platitude. No you fucking can't. :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Hello All, serious long, long time lurker .......just have to jump in. first post so now idea how this is going to go for me .
I can remember an interview with MM where she could hardly string two words together in Spanish, and how she wished she had learnt more when on her internship. There is absolutely no way she could have had a conversation with a child in Spanish, or Latin American Spanish. The two are quite different in terms of vocabulary, inflection and so much more. The conversation Abigail Spencer relates is utter fiction....beyond belief .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

l0vecat

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 13.49.50.png

I don't believe this completely OTT, truly nauseating defence of Meghan by an actress she worked with called Abigail Spencer has been posted yet- sorry not sure how to link it. "Picture butterflies trying to hug" what on earth?!!

• Sick
  • Haha

igiveup

VIP Member
I thought Elton was her bestie ? I think he’s going to remain dignified for Diana, he’s not taking sides because he does love her boys.

My cousin who knows Kate said he’s so pissed of with Meghan that he’s very tempted to release some goss on her that’s he’s witnesss with his own eyes 🤣

It's very telling that none of the 'big' stars are coming out to defend her such as the Clooneys, Beyonce, Serena or even Elton John. He's been very quiet.

• Wow
  • Heart
I'm still laughing at the absolute SHADE of The Sun piece. They have correctly identified Smeg's area of insecurity and have aimed a barrage at it.

20210307_074110.jpg
20210307_074056.jpg
20210307_074156.jpg

I wonder if the drip-drip of insult and image-denting fact from the British press this past week has caused a NO WIRE HANGERS style meltdown in Montecito yet?

• Haha
  • Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
I am persuading him to sell his story and make money out of Meghan, he said to me he will see what she’s says on Monday in the interview then let rip if she drops Kate into to it.

what I can tell you though he has confirmed to me Meghan has bullied staff and called them pathetic and that they were not worthy of working for her.
He is going to give evidence on behalf couple of the staff in the bullying investigation.

He also so said Meghan has snapped at one of the Cambridge kids and made them cry so much that they were afraid to go anywhere near her.

Oh and that Prince George doesn’t like Meghan at all🤣.
Prince George is smart. Kids sense the fakeness and cruelty. No wonder Kate felt the need to distance from the bitch, I'd be there like mad Mother Hen if somebody had a go at my kids without a REALLY good reason...

• Heart
Reactions: 58

1001 others

VIP Member
Just read these comments about M from another site:

She’s a god damn nightmare.
I have worked with at least 6 people now who have worked directly with her on Suits. Not one of them had anything nice to say about her.
I believe all this sh*t

She’s an entitled, untalented, snob who will come crashing down one day.

Have you heard anything like what I was told...that she’d not-infrequently spend an hour or so trying to get attention by any means (making voices she though were funny, pouting, exaggerated laughing to herself so people would ask what was funny) from people who were really busy and on a deadline? They’d have to pacify her in order to get anything done.

Yes I heard things along those lines, that she was extremely difficult and needed to be coddled.
She was specifically rude to anyone who couldn’t benefit her. Ignored crew. She would barely make eye contact with anyone. She had her goals set out achieving fame.
One person told me she she was rude/ignored/mean to POC.. “borrowed” wardrobe all the time for events.
She responded to comments to a director about the cost of her skirt while filming some type of UNICEF commercial in Africa, laughed/mocked that it cost double the price (when he said it could feed a village).

• Wow
  • Sick

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I feel really dirty that I can't wait to watch Piers Morgan. You know someone's a wrong un when you start agreeing with him

• Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
Hi everyone, not been here for eons. Can we talk about Harry's shoes in the Oprah interview - they are like tramps shoes, old & scuffed. In fact I think they are the same ones he wore for Archies's christening which he drew criticism for being a scruffy git. And there are other stories of him wearing brogues with holes in as a best man at a wedding., Just weird - and Why? Surely he can afford a new pair of dolly blues.

evidence - rancid old tramps shoes attached from Opra photo.

Link to christening shoes https://footwearnews.com/2019/fashi...ce-harry-shoes-christening-archie-1202803293/
His clothing allowance has now become her clothing allowance?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

JudithKuntz

If you believe they are politically neutral well I have no words for you. Also Andrew has done so much worse that’s what people should be focusing all their energy on. The 2 Hollywoods should just go away now and do whatever they’re doing. The queen can remove all titles and inheritance if she so pleases.
Oh, please...this is so irritating. Andrew has been convicted of precisely nothing. It’s not even clear that he committed any offence at all, beyond being a sleaze bucket. He no longer has any public role & no one ever sees him. What else do you want? A public execution?

If discussing this pair of turds is so puzzling to you why are you here? The whole “I find it hilarious 🤣“ crap is lame and unconvincing. No you don’t.

For the life of me, I cannot imagine showing up on a forum where people are discussing something that doesn’t interest me and feeling I have the right to insert myself.

Jeez 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 56

JAR21

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #66 Off with their heads, if you don't agree, stay off this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Just bear in mind that once Meghantoinette has done this interview she will have nothing more to “reveal”.
She thinks this will elevate her but in reality this is her swan song.

• Heart
  • Haha

NotaHincher

Right my loves (I'm 56 and not woke, nor am I fucking pc, so darling, sweetie, honey et all works for me!) I've just had to read 46 pages and it's only 10.35am, so if you would all be as kind as to slow the fucking hell down I would most appreciate it.

Ok loveydarlingsweetie 💋

I was just thinking, could the press print every last thing they know about these pair of cunts from say Wednesday? Everything! They, or rather she can't sue everybody, can you imagine? Her fucking head would explode.

I'm not a Royalist but I'll be watching the Commonweath service and The Queen this afternoon. Wee soul and her Pearl's 😥 I've yet to decide whether to watch arsehole and arseface tomorrow night, I honestly don't think my blood pressure could take it.

Right sweetiedarlings I'm away for another cup of tea....... please type with one finger.....S l o w l y 💋💋

• Haha
  • Heart

igiveup

VIP Member
He just told me it was Charlotte she made cry, something to do with Charlotte being loud and making a lot of noise, and she told her to shut up.

The Cambridge kids are very polite and they have been bought up with the utmost respect.

if I find out more I’ll post it :)

Prince George is smart. Kids sense the fakeness and cruelty. No wonder Kate felt the need to distance from the bitch, I'd be there like mad Mother Hen if somebody had a go at my kids without a REALLY good reason...

• Wow
  • Heart

NineTails20

Chatty Member
He was absolutely disgusted by it and he heard eveything but he was told to keep quiet.

it was how she shouted at one of the kids that he really went of her completely he said Harry sat back and allowed her to do it and did not defend them.

Thats all I have been told. I’ll try get some more outta him.
Honestly, if someone shouted at my kids so badly they made them cry, they'd be picking their teeth up off of the floor. And as for Harry letting her do it? What a spineless excuse of a man.

• Angry
  • Heart

sergeantsantiago

Barely keeping up so sorry if this has been mentioned, but what Meghan is really objecting to is that she wasn't able to break protocol.

She wasn't able to (though still did the asterisked)
  • do an Oprah interview when she was engaged
  • pick and choose her engagements*
  • stand/walk in front of certain people*
  • accept freebies from designers
  • wear the tiara she wanted for her wedding
  • wear items with bad providence (?) like the Saudi earrings*
  • wear pantyhose*
  • wear dark nail polish*
  • wear a non-British designer to Archie's christening*
  • be political
  • etc.
There's a whole list in a Cosmopolitan article here with the introduction:

Though, Meghan Markle has made a mark in royal history and has made a totally new version of a royal icon (and, er, maybe we should be using "royal" in quotation marks, given the fact that Meghan and Harry "stepped back" from their senior royal duties and become financially independent!), and I love it. She's not letting some historic rule stop her from living life the way she wants and looking the the way she feels most beautiful and I am so here for it. Can't wait to see what she does next.
BIB: Does the author not realise that's the whole point? If you sign up for a royal role, you follow and obey protocol because that's the price for public service.

Meghan's core grievance seems to be: they wouldn't let me do what I want. Which really means: they wouldn't let me break protocol. Hence why she was oppressed and miserable and it was "unsurvivable". Utterly ludicrous when protocol is the backbone of the monarchy? Just what is she on? It's insane how she expected to waltz in and have the rules bent and broken to suit her. Though as others on the thread have already pointed out -- breaking protocol in this way and then bleating about how awful it was absolutely plays into her victim narrative, when really, BP was just trying to hold her accountable to rules which the rest of the family follow.

I need a drink...

• Heart
  • Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
I am persuading him to sell his story and make money out of Meghan, he said to me he will see what she’s says on Monday in the interview then let rip if she drops Kate into to it.

what I can tell you though he has confirmed to me Meghan has bullied staff and called them pathetic and that they were not worthy of working for her.
He is going to give evidence on behalf couple of the staff in the bullying investigation.

He also so said Meghan has snapped at one of the Cambridge kids and made them cry so much that they were afraid to go anywhere near her.

Oh and that Prince George doesn’t like Meghan at all🤣.
Prince George has the makings of a great King ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55