Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's someone that has supposedly worked with Meghan in the past - defending her:
I’m catching up so someone else may have said similar already, but he’s a man and a writer for Suits. It was in her interests to be nice around him.

Reactions: 38
She expected Disney Princess. Castles and servile help and populace. Bling and dancing. Not Tupperware, used furniture, civil service and a popularity that needed to be earned.

Reactions: 55
Oh ye,a have finally caught up at 2.43pm. Been like a dog chasing its tail. While I sleep., you all post.

The earrings
I would love to see how accountants handled her taxes and what got claimed if she filed in the US.

What truth? How about THE truth? There is no her truth or his truth or their truth. There can be only one truth. This kind of crap is why kids are growing up so confused about everything.

The RF need to open the files now, and release everything they have. Show this horror up for who she is. There are so many stories about her atrocious behaviour, time to get it all out into the press.
This is going to get worse before it gets better. There are children involved and if a nasty divorce comes up they may need ammo for a custody fight.

Lena Gonzalez is a state senator, which means she might as well be Joe Blow from Kokomo running her mouth in an echo chamber. If this goes south, state senator is all she's ever going to be.

Here's someone that has supposedly worked with Meghan in the past - defending her:
Well, Jon, it's also possible that the earth was created by a giant purple panda doing calculus whilst George Washington conquered the visigoths in Vietnam. But running around suggesting that would make me look like a dumbass.

Dr Phil has a PhD in clinical psychology and was in private practice before he did consulting or had a show. He stopped renewing his license several years ago.

Reactions: 24
Court documents? Which ones? Publicly available? Or not? And if not, and as he's made clear he has details that cannot be made public for legal reasons just how did he access this information from non publicly available court documents?

Reactions: 20
The thing that upsets me is the fact that people condone her behaviour and treatment of an elderly couple .. just because the queen welcomed her to BP like she did with Kate she thinks oh it’s ok I’ll treat this woman like crap.
Prince Charles walked her down the aisle they loved her and welcomed her and her mother who smokes cannabis daily.

The queen is going through heartache right now her husband of 74 years is sick in hospital and those two fools in the midst of a pandemic do this.

They ran away never helped in the pandemic where was their compassion for the people in England who died from the pandemic , the other royals worked did so much more even the young Cambridge kids.

Meghan sat in a mansion paid for most likely with Diana’s fortune and complained how hard life was and how much she suffered.

If she brings up Andrew oh Eugenie and Beatrice won’t speak to her again if she brings him up or Oprah does I hope they sue them both.

Reactions: 49
First time commenting, I actually really liked Meghan when she first came onto the scene but honestly now all I can think is what a disgrace she is.
Does she want to bring down the Royal Family and then rebuild it with herself at the top?! Nutter.

Reactions: 48
Oh FFS......CNN going on about how unfairly Woko's been treated by the British press. She got off lightly compared to her mother in law.

Cue another yell of SHUT UP YOU TART from me.

Reactions: 41
If it’s true and it was reported that Doria did time then surely she couldn’t sue..... could she?

Reactions: 18
Court documents? Which ones? Publicly available? Or not? And if not, and as he's made clear he has details that cannot be made public for legal reasons just how did he access this information from non publicly available court documents?
Scobie has used that line to smear the night nanny as well. He's claiming that he knows why they were dismissed (and it's only his word that even happened) but it's covered by a confidentiality agreement. If he knows something, logically that suggests the agreement has been broken already...

I'm guessing some of these junior staff left claiming constructive dismissal due to the unbearable workplace bullying. Not the same as 'dismissed', is it?

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.