Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what of us trolls? Where can we send our printed cards with quips from Piers Morgan and colorful cartoons from Artemiss? Have they no room in their postal lorries for us??

Reactions: 30
I can't see a thing but I will say this... it has been known for years that the best wigs/extensions are real human hair - where does Meghan think her stuff comes from? Fucking fairies or more likely very poor families with girls who have to sell their hair for a pittance so she can flick her locks.

Quest or whatever its called, the one Katie
Price had a show on
Quest Red - I actually think KP and Smeghan have a lot in common and should team up for global exposure

Reactions: 33
Andrew Lawrence on Hazza : 'It was time to regain people's respect, and what better way to do that than to turn myself into James Corden's g*mp '

Reactions: 44
Andrew Lawrence on Hazza : 'It was time to regain people's respect, and what better way to do that than to turn myself into James Corden's g*mp '

Love him - the master of understatement and ridicule.

Reactions: 25
A source close to the Sussexes said their new arrangements had yet to be determined, but pointed out that there was a Los Angeles address for the couple’s Archewell Foundation on their website.
Because writing to an anonymous rented maildrop office "9665 Wilshire Boulevard" is the same level of class and sophistication as writing to or receiving replies from "Buckingham Palace" or "Clarence House"

Utter clowns.

Reactions: 40
Because writing to an anonymous rented maildrop office "9665 Wilshire Boulevard" is the same level of class and sophistication as writing to or receiving replies from "Buckingham Palace" or "Clarence House"

Utter clowns.
Haven't they had a boulevard named after them yet?

Reactions: 16
Fingers Crossed!! I just can’t figure out the strategy. Going into mum blogging? Launching a fashion line? Public speaking?
Good shout - suspect a Lifestyle / Lecturing blog is in the offing a la Goop for her.

For him ? Christ knows.

There maye a Ted talk but by the looks of things recently, the duck I have living on my washing machine could get one of those..........

Its not like they would actually answer them is it ? Megs might pick a couple of worthy sounding efforts if they suck up enough, for her to then spend 4 hours writing a paragraph in her poncy writing ? (ooh sorry, got a touch of the hangries, need some dinner).

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Thank you @Baguette for starting a new thread The thread title sums them up perfectly
Happy 60th birthday @liar liar
Thank you - what great peeps you are. . Tattle definitely brightens your day whatever thread you are on but this is one of my faves because of the diversity of thought and material that appears.

Also thank you for a great thread title and Baguette for getting it up and zoooooooooooooooming away - brroom brroom!

Reactions: 24
Is Dave the one that has all the programmes about Pimp Your Shed? Maybe they could do a special from Montecito...
The Marines are planning a one-off special called "Shed your Pimp" after JCMH's atrocious touting for business with Disney

Oh and Happy Birthday @liar liar !!

Reactions: 35
The Marines are planning a one-off special called "Shed your Pimp" after JCMH's atrocious touting for business with Disney

Fanks you and says cheers (hic) !

And I meant to say I love your new program title

Reactions: 14
After watching the assault course part of the programme..Meghan had her own idea..Harry having to get hold of his own balls That keep him out the way for abit xx.

Back later xx.

Reactions: 27
For anyone interested, theres a programme on Ch5 tonight about Princess Anne and Zara: like mother like daughter.

Reactions: 23
My favourite part about the whole James Corden appearance was looking on the official Corden twitter account this morning and the majority of the replies to their marketing tweets were just annoyed it wasn't Harry Styles.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.