Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meg loves getting papped. I think the royal family was too low key for her. She will be everywhere now merching, they are going to be insufferable. I would think she will like the new arrangement. Being called Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and having more freedom to do what she wants

Reactions: 7
Pleased it wasn't only me that thought this a bit too cheeky View attachment 73531
When I first read H&M’s statement, I was slightly irked coz BP’s statement said they cannot use their HRH titles. Dan Wootton perfectly captures mine and I think many of your thoughts on this.

But, when I reread BP’s statement while scrolling through tattle it said “The new model will take effect in the Spring of 2020.”
I’m not from the UK, so umm when is that? Is this like a loophole that H&M can take/are taking advantage of?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Interesting leaked evidence from the up coming court fight with the press.
She's basically rinsed her dad all her adult life, no wonder her sister hates her and calls her selfish.:rolleyes:

EOVnIc8XkAIz9DH.jpg

I fully believe the queen has acted so quickly to disengage from them because she knows this court case is a huge tit bomb about to explode. I never understood Harry challenging the press over something the royals have always dealt with since forever ... press intrusion and rumours. I suppose he thought he was protecting his wife, but I really don't think he or she comprehends the ability of the press to ferret out deeply buried secrets.THick twats.
The British secret service will have gone throught Sparkle's past with a fine tooth comb as well, make no mistake about that, and those guys miss nothing either, so there'll be a file on her and the queen will have been advised about it's contents but probably opted to let Harry learn the hard way over time. Unfortunately he's a spoiled entitled brat who pre empted that. He thought he could threaten and challenge the press into backing off. Nope, they've just dug deeper and will be delighted to expose any dirt they have.So instead of Harry finding out the truth as the years roll on he will have his nose rubbed in it come the court case.
I think the queen has played a blinder here. They've not got the important stuff like the use of HRH as they please and won't be riding on her coat tails at red carpet events and cushy foreign tours funded by her entirely.
My favourite part of her statement was the crap about her being proud that Sparkles had fitted into the royal family so well. 😅

When I first read H&M’s statement, I was slightly irked coz BP’s statement said they cannot use their HRH titles. Dan Wootton perfectly captures mine and I think many of your thoughts on this.

But, when I reread BP’s statement while scrolling through tattle it said “The new model will take effect in the Spring of 2020.”
I’m not from the UK, so umm when is that? Is this like a loophole that H&M can take/are taking advantage of?
That's anywhere between March and May.
So yeah, if she's booked herself some appearances previous to that coming into effect she can probably still legally use the HRH I should think.
Of course anyone with ethics wouldn't, but this is Ginge and Whinge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

But you know what? They are offering this transition period for the benefit of H&M, so they can get things started and still have security etc. She stopped doing the work als a royal a couple of months ago so we can be sure it’s not for the benefit of the royal family. But here she is still using the title. It’s kinda meant for the work, not to stroke her ego with. So yeah, I will side-eye her for that.

And I don’t believe she’ll do any engagement in the UK, unless they can trick her by naming it ‘give Megsy millions’

Reactions: 5
Oh I feel sorry for all Brits. I don’t follow much, but enjoyed The Onion article about Harry going through garbage cans. There are plenty of controlling women who take over their husband’s life after marriage, but who the hell knew this would be happening to the royal family! Btw, I tried watching ‘The Queen’ on Netflix several times & it’s just too boring for me. I don’t want to hear about the inbreeding. Outlander however, now that was amazing. Wonderful scenery!

Reactions: 2
M&H
We want to carve out a new Progressive role. We will fully support the Queen and Charles and all other parties ( Who we can’t be arsed to name)

Queen
No thanks. I’m removing your HRH status, you are no longer a royal highness. But I am delighted to tell you that you will still have to bow and curtsy should you ever bother to come back to the UK.

H&M
We will continue to honour our duty to our patronage’s.

Queen
No thanks. I approve you moving away, very far away from us all.

H&M
We look forward to sharing the details of our new charitable entity.

Queen
Hmmm, sounds fishy. I will appoint a very businessy business person to oversee every tiny sneaky thing you try to merch in the next 12m, so watch your step Megzi.

H&M
We want to be financially independent

Queen
You’re paying rent on Frogmore
I love this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what? Let’s pitch the missus to everyone.

Can’t wait for allllllllll the other footage they are sitting on :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting leaked evidence from the up coming court fight with the press.
She's basically rinsed her dad all her adult life, no wonder her sister hates her and calls her selfish.:rolleyes:
View attachment 73592
I always found it odd that her father paid for Meghan to be privately educated and her sister claimed he continued to fund her, yet in her first speech in Fiji addressing university students,Meghan states she could only afford university/college through ‘Scholarships, Financial aid, having a job whilst on campus’.
The full speech is on YouTube.
It really put me off Meghan when she made the speech as she made it about her first...again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Anyone able thanks understand wat they are going to earn money from? Reports in DM they will be worth £500m in 1 year. But how?
I get Brand Beckhams millions as the advertise whisky/ perfume plus he made it in football.
Clooneys/ Beyonce/ Obama’s all ditto... they had talents and real jobs.
So what exactly would companies pay Ginge & Cringe for? Are they going to start advertising cognacs/ cigars/ eco travel/ yachts/ baby blankets??? I’m not getting it?

Reactions: 14
Judging by their actions in the past few months Disney/documentary/pushing that they are raising awareness...I think probably a Netflix/Disney deal. I think the Obama’s Netflix deal is an 8 figure sum so big money and H&M could set up their own production company. I do think Meghan will want to go the Kardashian route and focus on ‘lifestyle’/being a mother, maybe revive or have an updated version of The Tig or book deals. Sarah Ferguson had something like Budgie the helicopter ones so possibly children’s books.
Harry launched ‘Travalyst’ the sustainable travel initiative but there was nothing concrete on the plans with that...lots of eco/woke/companies appearing ethical fluff and it was said more will be revealed in the next 12 months...will they launch/endorse a sustainable version of Soho House?
They will be booked for public speaking and going by Meghan ‘allegedly’ charging for a bakery appearance...I think her eye is definitely on the money.

Meghan is probably in talks to release an app that reminds you to ask others if they are ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Judging by their actions in the past few months Disney/documentary/pushing that they are raising awareness...I think probably a Netflix/Disney deal. I think the Obama’s Netflix deal is an 8 figure sum so big money and H&M could set up their own production company. I do think Meghan will want to go the Kardashian route and focus on ‘lifestyle’/being a mother, maybe revive or have an updated version of The Tig or book deals. Sarah Ferguson had something like Budgie the helicopter ones so possibly children’s books.
Harry launched ‘Travalyst’ the sustainable travel initiative but there was nothing concrete on the plans with that...lots of eco/woke/companies appearing ethical fluff and it was said more will be revealed in the next 12 months...will they launch/endorse a sustainable version of Soho House?
They will be booked for public speaking and going by Meghan ‘allegedly’ charging for a bakery appearance...I think her eye is definitely on the money.

Meghan is probably in talks to release an app that reminds you to ask others if they are ok!
Lol at the last sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meghan tried and failed to raise herself up to the standards of the BRF.
So, she resorted to bringing Harry down to her level.
The Queen has just tactfully reminded us all of how high the bar lies. 👑

Reactions: 34
I wonder if the Queen’s dearly departed Uncle was on her mind while she hashed out these details? When he and Wallis disappeared off to France after the abdication, he seemed very lonely away from everything he knew & grew up surrounded by.

Yes, I know it was all his own doing, as this is Harry’s own doing, but I wonder in the back of her mind whether she was trying to make it easier on him to come back if he wanted? To remain part of the family and not be completely out cast.

Reactions: 24
I just wish they weren’t taking up so much room in the news.

I cannot think of one thing that M has done to warrant accolades. She was an ambitious party girl doing the b actress thing. Just someone’s selfish kid, finally got around to supporting herself by about 30. Talented at working connections, but based mainly on her looks / availability / schmoozing she lucked out and got introduced to gullible H. As far as I’m concerned, while they both must have a certain charisma in person, the public now knows what twits they are. Their sense of entitlement is the biggest turnoff.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.