Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always over the top 'nice' and always looks overly interested in everything and everyone with wide focused eyes and a smile. 😏
More so with men.I have a friend like that and no amount of telling her to rein it in works. Still walks in a room and makes a bee line for the groups of men batting her lashes and flashing her teeth (and tits).She's SUCH a nice person away from men but to misquote Prince Charles "totally penis struck".:mad:
I noticed it in the video of Harry pimping megs out to the disney guy too. In that video Megs was giving Beyonce limited attention but ole Jay Z got the full beam hypnotic flirty eye contact. Jesus I hate that trait in women.No respect for other women.

Reactions: 15
That TorontoPapers is a load of tit. I went all the way back and read most of the tweets and not a single thing they said or predicted came true. They just hi t a lot that they know the truth and she will be exposed and then does NOTHING.
I have to say I agree. At first glance you are "OOH, this is fascinating ..." but looking backwards the tweets promised revelataions to come and boy will we be shocked etc etc. But nothing came of them. I can't be arsed with "Oh if you only knew what I know". bullshit.
Either piss or get off the pot ffs.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He will always be HRH the Prince as its his birth right he has blueblood as they call it, that can never be taken away from him, he just can't use it while he's not repping his fam!

Reactions: 5
No, they don't really in my opinion. Harry & Megan didn't get everything they wanted at all. The Queen certainly didn't cop out - she did the most important thing which was saying they can't use their HRH's so they are effectively 'relegated' like Diana and Fergie were. They are basically no longer welcome at royal events even military ones which, bearing in mind Harry's background, is a real kick in the teeth. My partner reads that as Harry will also have to give up all his military titles. I suspect their future money making schemes will be VERY carefully monitored. Sky News were reporting it will be reviewed in a year - that makes me think of an annual appraisal at work on how well or badly they're doing 😂

They are paying back the refurbishment costs and will have to now pay rent on Frogmore (a house they'll barely use) They also won't receive public money for their upkeep (although Charles will continue to fund them privately from his stash but Sky News said "a small amount") They are really going to have to work to keep Meghan in the lifestyle she wants/has become accustomed to.

The palace were vague on security but, if that's all we have to pay for, in exchange for the rest, I can deal with that.
Megxit will probably try to put Frogmore on AirBnB.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
M&H
We want to carve out a new Progressive role. We will fully support the Queen and Charles and all other parties ( Who we can’t be arsed to name)

Queen
No thanks. I’m removing your HRH status, you are no longer a royal highness. But I am delighted to tell you that you will still have to bow and curtsy should you ever bother to come back to the UK.

H&M
We will continue to honour our duty to our patronage’s.

Queen
No thanks. I approve you moving away, very far away from us all.

H&M
We look forward to sharing the details of our new charitable entity.

Queen
Hmmm, sounds fishy. I will appoint a very businessy business person to oversee every tiny sneaky thing you try to merch in the next 12m, so watch your step Megzi.

H&M
We want to be financially independent

Queen
You’re paying rent on Frogmore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
BBC news' Royal correspondent has just said that HRH is kept but not used, presumably in case they want to return. He also said that their new freedom starts in spring and they have to be reviewed in 12 months time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BBC news' Royal correspondent has just said that HRH is kept but not used, presumably in case they want to return. He also said that their new freedom starts in spring and they have to be reviewed in 12 months time!
In other words if Megs starts releasing tit mech there will be trouble.

Reactions: 12
Anyone follow Yachtgirlmm on twitter? Just wondering if that’s really meghan as a little girl in that video playing princesses. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Haha. I don’t understand why they’ve called him “The Prince” in an article about them being stripped of HRH titles. Surely should have just said “Harry” or “The Duke”
He was born a prince, will always be one.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.