Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or H needs rehab. Would explain the need for secrecy, too. It must be something really severe, otherwise I can't imagine the judge going along with the secrecy scheme. A pregnancy hardly needs to be sealed by the court, does it?
Would the Mrs even want Harry in rehab, yet? :unsure: I feel he's more useful to her ulterior motives as a slightly out-of-it puppet than as someone who can think for himself (although, not sure how much thinking he'd do sobered up either).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My take on high tea at the Harkles.

Chipped crockery in the Soho House pattern and Richmonds for their delectation!

high tea at the Harkles smaller image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn't think Meghan presented as completely natural after after the birth. She came out in her usual high heels and her bump was enormous and very high up. Usually the bump would look a bit lower. Her hair didn't look fabulous and her face did look a bit puffy BUT remember she is an actress (albeit not a very good one) 😀
The way that doll was carried by Harry with it all wrapped up scarcely showing any of “it”. when the photographer asked them to show a bit more of doll they barely moved it

Spot on X that was the whole issue. Why all the unnecessary secrecy, around the birth and the christening?

They were funded by the taxpayer at the time, living in frogspawn cottage that public money paid the renovations for. Not that it entitles the public to any rights to the baby, but a few pictures & knowing even who his godparents are wouldn't be too much to ask.

Wierd as others have said because normally new parents with their first (ahem) baby can't wait to show the world, his wife and their dog the new sprog and want everyone clucking like broody hens all over it!
The way she calls him “ their little one” - odd

Reactions: 19
It's too quiet on the Harkle front.......is there a shitstorm on the way?
Is Megsy too pre-occupied with sausage and teaset shopping to give us anything to talk about?
If Biden wins, which is looking likely, she won’t be able to help herself. She’ll be seen or heard somehow - after all his success will be down to her backing him! :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I am wondering why the mirror has put this article out there now? It is 18 months since Archiedoll 'arrived' so it seems strange to me to bring it up. Is it a blind article hinting that something is going to emerge about Archidoll soon. ?
Also the article has several strange phrases ... "strangely misleading" announcement from Buckingham Palace... The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed their firstborn child .... welcoming their first child into the world ... the couple had met their little boy several hours before ......
Why use the words welcoming and met their child?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Different topic:
I am wondering why everyone assumes the reason for the delay is a pregnancy. Or the dolls health. It could very well be Doria having health problems. She hasn't been seen for months now.

Or H needs rehab. Would explain the need for secrecy, too. It must be something really severe, otherwise I can't imagine the judge going along with the secrecy scheme. A pregnancy hardly needs to be sealed by the court, does it?
Meghan's team want the pregnancy story out there. 100%. When I heard Omid pushing the 'nine months, nudge nudge' line, I was convinced its all coming from her. Sunshine Sachs are all over Deux Moi so that 'Anon' is most likely straight PR.

Is it true though? The Mail can't contradict the speculation without breaking a court order. Im not sure what I believe but I'm convinced it's an excuse not a reason, and she's trying to get out of this trial.

Reactions: 23
The way that doll was carried by Harry with it all wrapped up scarcely showing any of “it”. when the photographer asked them to show a bit more of doll they barely moved it

The way she calls him “ their little one” - odd
Maybe she meant Harry’s Chipolata

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just popping in to post my two cents on the birth announcements. The press communication is identical to the Cambridge births and can be explained by the Sussex group doing a copy and paste as they worked out of Buckingham Palace at that time. However the easel announcement that came directly from the Queen's people is different to the Cambridge one in a very key way.

The Sussex easel basically says the Queen and family have been told the news that Meghan gave birth to a baby. They don't take ownership of the news as fact but distance themselves, saying this is what they told us so we're passing it on. Whereas the Cambridge easel takes ownership of the fact Catherine gave birth and state it upfront. I know people would argue its just semantics, but these things matter in the Royal sphere. Every word on an official royal document is chosen with care, and given a lot of legal weight for things like this. As much as I didn't want to believe in a surrogate once I saw that easel I was convinced Meghan didn't carry Archie. The lie is presented in plain sight to cover the Royals legally down the line so they can say, hey we didn't know we just passed on what we were told, see easel as example. Add on the absence of a single witness to confirm the birth and that easel becomes a smoking gun.

Sorry couldn't help adding my waffle. Back to lurking this thread.
long time lurker, very shy but popping in my 2 cents

i had my child at the Portland and they keep you for a week So she would have been there for 7days post birth, minimum. My ob-gyn is a practicing ob-gyn there and at the Lindo so is very up to speed on royal births. I saw him a month post the presentation of Farchie and, jokingly, asked him if he was the super secret OB for Meghain. I genuinely didn’t really care but was just doing chitchat... and he went uncharacteristically nuts…. : I don’t have a problem with home births, IVF, surrogacy or any other choice one makes in having a child but I have a problem with liars”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

i had my child at the Portland and they keep you for a week So she would have been there for 7days post birth, minimum. My ob-gyn is a practicing ob-gyn there and at the Lindo so is very up to speed on royal births. I saw him a month post the presentation of Farchie and, jokingly, asked him if he was the super secret OB for Meghain. I genuinely didn’t really care but was just doing chitchat... and he went uncharacteristically nuts…. : I don’t have a problem with home births, IVF, surrogacy or any other choice one makes in having a child but I have a problem with liars”
Oooh thanks for that, very interesting 🙂
I thought it was very unlikely that she would be in and out of hospital so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the NHS
Oooh thanks for that, very interesting 🙂
I thought it was very unlikely that she would be in and out of hospital so quickly.
Here in the UK, in the NHS, they can toss you and your newborn out on the street 4hours after the baby is born if you have had an uneventful birth. The Portland is not NHS... it is 100% private and so they keep you for a week to help you with breastfeeding, postpartum care etc. If a c-section, it can be 10 days. It is where all the Merkins go t9 have their babies.... if they can afford it! It is minimum £10k for that

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Wow that's a comment-and-a-half.. Thanks for the :coffee: It would be sane and rational response from your ob-gyn if he knew that there was a game of smoke, mirrors and dollies going on, wouldn't it?

Reactions: 24
My ob-gyn is the epitome of sane and rational. I was taken aback by his response And have kept it to myself for all these months.... but knew it needed to be shared somehow. It was during a pap smear so, well, no reason for sugar coating anything while that is going on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Welcome..and wow, thanks for this piping hot tea. I've been of the opinion that it was indeed an MM pregnancy with some odd occurences due to secrecy... and now you've piqued my interest!

Can you squeeze any more information from him? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's spot on. Smeggy's demand/ claim for a summary judgement goes against the actual criteria for a Summary Judgement. The criteria being that all the evidence presented points to guilt ... but all the evidence hasn't even been presented yet because cuntchops is playing silly hide-the-emails games. Also, the MOS have yet to present the recently permitted Finding Freedom evidence of her spewing her guts out to scoobie doo about intensely personal stuff (like the pissing in the bushes, bath time texts etc). Stuff there is no way anyone else could know or even guess at. The MOS are waiting for the communications evidence, and Smeggy trying to hang onto those until next august is deeply unfair to the MOS who need those emails etc to potentially help their case. It also means more time wasted as the MOS will need time after next August to go through the emails and try to find evidence of her colluding with others to get them to cheer lead on her behalf (the very thing she vehemently denies). In a nut shell, she will have no choice other than to close this mess down or risk huge unwanted exposure of her methods used to control and maintain her saintly image. The only question is when will she do so. Trying to bully and block the MOS is not working. I honestly think she assumed that the Firm would have her back, as she was still not fully cut off from them when she brought this case. Stupid cuntchops thought they'd pull strings in some way, like they sometimes do to protect their own and that the press would cower in fear of offending Beloved Brenda. That'll teach her not to piss on Brenda's leg and tell her it's raining, and not to listen to hazza and his stories of how he has gangan wrapped around his lil finger. Nope, not any more.
Also, I didn't realise that Carolyn Durand would be a witness. That would be interesting. A blind man could see that Durand has totally distanced herself from the book. She did no pressers on it's release and is saying diddly squat. It seems Miss Durand read the road ahead better than smeggy did and foresaw that once smeggy brought that case against the MOS based on privacy it was going to be totally at odds with how much private stuff she shared with the Finding Freebies authors for publication in a hagiography. Smart lady. Also, I think she was always aware anyway that sher name was just being used by scoobie doo and cuntchops to lend some semblance of real authorship to the book, since scoobie doobie is just a tit mickey mouse reporter and not a published author.

I saw here this week a comment on the Artemis(?) site that the Queen has asked Meagain to drop the case because its showing the Royal Family in a poor light (putting it mildly there) if there is any truth in this I'd bet the Queen has also said she will pay the costs, too. Let's just sit back and see how this develops.
Nah, I don't think so. Brenda couldn't give a shiny tit how cuntchops embarrasses herself and hazza. It won't affect her family since he's no longer officially representing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Very interesting. Welcome to the thread.:m

My ob-gyn is the epitome of sane and rational. I was taken aback by his response And have kept it to myself for all these months.... but knew it needed to be shared somehow. It was during a pap smear so, well, no reason for sugar coating anything while that is going on!!
Was his insanity leaning toward "She's being a dopey bleep, don't even start me about her and her fantasy birth !"
Or more "Honestly I cannot believe you expect me to feed private info on someone else to you while I'm rummaging in your lady garden. How tacky!"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Welcome ❤ absolutely loving that username :m 🤣🤣

That's really interesting, what do you mean, he went 'uncharacteristically nuts' what did he say? You are now no longer a lurker & need to pull up a chair 😏

Reactions: 18
Welcome ❤ absolutely loving that username :m 🤣🤣

That's really interesting, what do you mean, he went 'uncharacteristically nuts' what did he say? You are now no longer a lurker & need to pull up a chair 😏
And if you can't say anything nice, come and sit next to us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.